Did Interscope Cancel French Montana's Album Listening Party Because Of 50 Cent?

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-12-2012, 04:57 PM         #21
FreshAsFrankie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ha ha 50 made them cancel french ant ready
 5 years ago '11        #22
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,580 | Props total: 3604 3604
the two tweets from french really makes me doubt the sincerity of this "beef"

it def doesnt seem like him to say anything negative about 50, especially not on twitter...

still, fu*k french for being such a leech
 5 years ago '04        #23
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,794 | Props total: 1368 1368
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
50-Cent has fallen off so hard that he has to resort to clown-games like this to stay relevant. French Montana has 7 songs on the top 10 billboard chart right nowand the streets can relate to him because of the musical gumbo that he has been cooking up. The weirdo white boys can't relate to the vibes and cadences that a true Black man like French Montana provides. His collaborations with other street-oriented artists on MMG has lead to that musical jambalaya that us street-types can understand and relate to. 50-Cent and his pale-faced Geek-Unit stans have to do sh*t like this in order to get attention.
Care to Name these 7 songs? better yet name me a hit with french by himself no feature.
 5 years ago '08        #24
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
50-Cent has fallen off so hard that he has to resort to clown-games like this to stay relevant. French Montana has 7 songs on the top 10 billboard chart right now and the streets can relate to him because of the musical gumbo that he has been cooking up. The weirdo white boys can't relate to the vibes and cadences that a true Black man like French Montana provides. His collaborations with other street-oriented artists on MMG has lead to that musical jambalaya that us street-types can understand and relate to. 50-Cent and his pale-faced Geek-Unit stans have to do sh*t like this in order to get attention.
give me a fu*king break
 5 years ago '11        #25
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,334 | Props total: 8481 8481
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
50-Cent has fallen off so hard that he has to resort to clown-games like this to stay relevant. French Montana has 7 songs on the top 10 billboard chart right now and the streets can relate to him because of the musical gumbo that he has been cooking up. The weirdo white boys can't relate to the vibes and cadences that a true Black man like French Montana provides. His collaborations with other street-oriented artists on MMG has lead to that musical jambalaya that us street-types can understand and relate to. 50-Cent and his pale-faced Geek-Unit stans have to do sh*t like this in order to get attention.
Grafted's illegitimate offspring right here

He fu*ked ya moms and dipped
Lurker gave props

5 years ago '06        #26
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,959 | Props total: 13581 13581
 murdamurda said:
Whos gabby?
A guy from g unit radio
 5 years ago '05        #27
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
 Firestarr said:
Care to Name these 7 songs? better yet name me a hit with french by himself no feature.
 Effit said:
give me a fu*king break
 PotheadFocker said:
Grafted's illegitimate offspring right here

He fu*ked ya moms and dipped

I can't relate to you pink-toed clowns from suburbia. Our culture has successfully made a mockery of you 50-Cent Geek-Unit nerds. You "outsiders" are stanning me following me from thread to thread. French Montana is projected to sell 700,000 first week, which is really good considering he caters to a street oriented crowd. While 50-Cents album has been pushed back and Interscope won't get behind his pop-oriented songs. Rick Ross is almost 4x platinum in the US. 95% of 50-Cent's album sales are from white europeans.
Lurker gave props

10-12-2012, 05:34 PM         #28
adamepbmx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '10        #29
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 969 969
 10-12-2012, 06:02 PM         #30
escay_muzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 esvi said:
can somebody tell me what the funny tank top refers to?
this gay sh*t that looks like a fu*kin girl tank..dont tell me u aint seen this gay sh*t!?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #31
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 escay_muzik said:
this gay sh*t that looks like a fu*kin girl tank..dont tell me u aint seen this gay sh*t!?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

i remember n*ggas rockin that sh*t. n*gga is really gangstalicious from boondocks.
 5 years ago '04        #32
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,431 | Props total: 6466 6466
this dude is trolling something serious
 5 years ago '06        #33
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
How many records sales has all of French Montana's unity produced?

And this might be Ross's lowest selling album of his career. French is talking a bunch of non-sense. 50 hasn't been selling good because he hasn't been able to have the huge singles cross over like he did in the beginning of his career. It's as simple as that.

5 years ago '04        #34
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,130 | Props total: 4525 4525
 Graftedgenes said:
Interscope is cruel, first they cancel 50-Cents album and then they cancel French Montana's party.
they do w/e 50 say, they scared of him, especially dre
 5 years ago '04        #35
dunnybrascoe 
space
space
space
$301 | Props total: 9 9
Gaby is a dude down with Cokeboys and French.. A big a.ss dude (fat) ... who keeps French's beefs away from his front door.. Not sure what 50 meant by he cant help anymore.. If you check french twitter he posted a watch dude bought for him the other day.,.. atleast thats the gabby i know
 5 years ago '04        #36
Jon Dough 
space
space
space
$228 | Props total: 0 0
Gaby is French's manager and he use to be on the street team for loud and eventually became a ANR for loud / interscope. He signed Akon and Gaga. He's also a host for G unit radio and real close to 50 and sha money. He a old school behind the scenes cat like Sean Pecas at Def Jam.
 10-12-2012, 09:20 PM         #37
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skillahmang said:
Nobody is scared of 50 cent
finally somebody else understands this.

n*ggas on bx acting like 50 cent is 1996 suge knight.
 10-12-2012, 09:31 PM         #38
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50s a lame
 5 years ago '11        #39
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,933 | Props total: 366 366
I think Gaby is an exec but the one I know still works at Def Jam!
 5 years ago '04        #40
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,709 | Props total: 11400 11400
 cheguevara said:
finally somebody else understands this.

n*ggas on bx acting like 50 cent is 1996 suge knight.
dont quote me cus i aintsay sh*t. i was clowning what jay said. obv some people worry about what 50 is capable of doing.

if you don't believe that then your blinded.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy