CCTV Of Gunplay Commiting Armed Robbery Released + Video Of Gplay Handing himself In

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '04        #141
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,600 | Props total: 369 369
 murdamurda said:
Gunplay got his head kicked in, caught on camera committing robbery, is going to jail, and lost all street credibility all in the same week?

50 laughing at him.

are you serious.... first htf he lose street cred... seems to me that something went wrong and he was acting like he say he act... keepin it real... now keepin it real can go wrong but he was keepin it real...

2nd.. he got jumped by a bunch of security guards.... probably off duty cops...

and last but not least.... WHO GIVE A F**K IF two punk a$$ quarters IS LAUGHING....
 5 years ago '12        #142
Superstarbrown7 17 heat pts17
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 3679 3679
mmg took another L

5 years ago '11        #143
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 44wade said:
people dont understand, sh*ts got mandatory mins, but there are things called downward departures from those. so mandatory aint mandatory.

my charge had mandatory min, and i got less than that, in florida.

hey when the judge hears this joint, its gonna be an acquittal.

sh*t dont even look like him in the tape tho.

Did you have a prior criminal record?
 5 years ago '10        #144
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
 10-13-2012, 01:47 PM         #145
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:
I wasn't even one of those n*ggas screaming throw him in for life but you running off at the mouf being disrespectful and name calling and sh*t

Really, n*gga...most n*ggas in the joint don't deserve the "life sentence" they get? Clearly Gunplay situation aint a life sentence situation but that's armed robbery and he gon have to sit his happy go lucky DUMBASS DOWN now for awhile. Even if he escape the Arm Robbery bid, which I doubt but he still committing a.ssault with a Deadly Weapon, he pistol whipped the n*gga on camera Your post is what's wrong with the youth right now...all he had to do was sit back make music and get money but he fu*ked up and you bashing real n*ggas wit brains who know the difference between smart n*ggas and his a.ss.

Its mad n*ggas locked up B that's in for mistaken identity...some of em in excessively...some of em aint getting enough time tho but most of them n*ggas in just right.
n*gga i never read your username in my life wtf u talkin about callin names. you were probly one of the fu*k n*ggas who said "lock him up for life," but if you weren't than shut the fu*k up. he pistol whipped that n*gga because obviously he was obviously gettin played in some way we don't know about. u tryna say nobody ever righteously pistol whipped somebody? exactly
 5 years ago '12        #146
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,156 | Props total: 11438 11438
 Kadillac87 said:
Did you have a prior criminal record?
good point, i had one felony of possesion with intent, I think I caught a PTI though, so it didnt affect that case that much.

I was on the run for two years, and they dropped the fleeing and eluding altogether.

But excellent point, if he has prior gun charges or a.ssaults, that would affect the judges ability to give the downward departure.
 5 years ago '06        #147
Mike in Tampa 20 heat pts20
space
space
$12,932 | Props total: 2449 2449
Yo. Gunplay is done. No way you have the gun out on camera, threatening someone. His rap name is GunPlay. They are going to lock this dude the fu*k up.

They are going to ask the victem. "Did at any time, during this alleged incident, did you believe that "GunPlay" or whatever his real name is, would have k!lled you if you did not comply with his demands?"

He just has to say yes. They will play the video of Gunplay brandishing a weapon making demands. This is a slamdunk case for the prosecution. His lawyer is a joke. A real law team would have simply issued a blank statement, Simply stating that there have indeed been charges brought up against their client, and they are gathering facts or some sh*t like that. That guy didn't even look confident.

This guy is done. And he did that in fla too. He is threw.

Last edited by Mike in Tampa; 10-13-2012 at 02:01 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #148
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
 bw5011 said:
are you serious.... first htf he lose street cred... seems to me that something went wrong and he was acting like he say he act... keepin it real... now keepin it real can go wrong but he was keepin it real...

2nd.. he got jumped by a bunch of security guards.... probably off duty cops...

and last but not least.... WHO GIVE A F**K IF two punk a$$ quarters IS LAUGHING....

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy