CCTV Of Gunplay Commiting Armed Robbery Released + Video Of Gplay Handing himself In

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
23 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #121
Counterfeit215 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 4 4
Over a fu*king Gold chain and cell phone.....

He deserves to be locked up
 10-13-2012, 03:20 AM         #122
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dashawn38 said:
"lost all street credibility" ?
Yea.....me too. Wtf is the definition of "street cred" on boxden?

Lol
 10-13-2012, 03:37 AM         #123
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CIDF said:
u n*ggas in here saying "throw him in jail for life" are the sickest low lifes on the planet. all yall deserve the death chair. almost nobody deserves to be in a jail for life. n*ggas should be banned for talkin reckless
Lmao. Same n*ggas that be on Ross d!ck ab being a CO. These would be the n*ggas in the juror or the judge handin out the time. Worse than a CO
 5 years ago '06        #124
esvi 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 828 828
"misunderstanding"

i wish o hadn't a lawyer like that if i was him
damn, he got caught on tape with a gun on a man's head
 5 years ago '06        #125
esvi 17 heat pts17
space
space
"misunderstanding"

i wish I hadn't a lawyer like that if i was him
 5 years ago '06        #126
esvi 17 heat pts17
space
space
"misunderstanding"

i wish I hadn't a lawyer like that if i was him
 5 years ago '06        #127
Mike in Tampa 20 heat pts20
space
space
$12,931 | Props total: 2449 2449
 Kadillac87 said:
Armed robbery in Florida carries a 3 year minimum sentence. Hopefully they don't hit him with that 10-20-Life enhancer. His name is Gunplay, he's caught on tape committing the crime, and before he turns himself in, he's caught on tape being violent at the BET Awards. Don't look too good for Gunplay

These n*ggas be acting, Dade County Police aint lettin them
yea they dont fu*k around bout that
 5 years ago '06        #128
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,617 | Props total: 2255 2255
 Glockcoma AKs said:
At least we know he was actually about that life unlike half these rappers
This. n*gga claimin they want "REAL"...there it is. And it wasn't a fukkin armed robbery. Not from the video anyway. Looked to me like he was punkin the accountant w/his pistol out. When he snatched the chain, that was the "robbery". n*gga shoulda kept the pistol on tuck & it woulda been an a.ssault only. If dude is thirsty for cash, they can plea out. If not, could see a nice little bid off the fact there is so much evidence.
 5 years ago '08        #129
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12229 12229
 CIDF said:
u n*ggas in here saying "throw him in jail for life" are the sickest low lifes on the planet. all yall deserve the death chair. almost nobody deserves to be in a jail for life. n*ggas should be banned for talkin reckless
I wasn't even one of those n*ggas screaming throw him in for life but you running off at the mouf being disrespectful and name calling and sh*t

Really, n*gga...most n*ggas in the joint don't deserve the "life sentence" they get? Clearly Gunplay situation aint a life sentence situation but that's armed robbery and he gon have to sit his happy go lucky DUMBASS DOWN now for awhile. Even if he escape the Arm Robbery bid, which I doubt but he still committing a.ssault with a Deadly Weapon, he pistol whipped the n*gga on camera Your post is what's wrong with the youth right now...all he had to do was sit back make music and get money but he fu*ked up and you bashing real n*ggas wit brains who know the difference between smart n*ggas and his a.ss.

Its mad n*ggas locked up B that's in for mistaken identity...some of em in excessively...some of em aint getting enough time tho but most of them n*ggas in just right.
 5 years ago '05        #130
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,077 | Props total: 977 977
this fu*king cokehead
 10-13-2012, 09:59 AM         #131
Symon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The reporter was actually pretty close. Closer than most Americans when it comes to the proper pronounciation of "MAYBACH".

Listen to 00:20 - 00:23. This is how you pronounce it.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #132
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,113 | Props total: 11376 11376
Alley Boy ‏@alleyboydte
FREE MY n*gga GUNPLAY!!
Retweeted by Meek Mill

sh*t dont even look like him on that tape.

not sure thats gunplay.
 5 years ago '10        #133
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,312 | Props total: 1963 1963
 Michael_Moore said:
this sh*t reminds me of that Chappelle Show skit where Tyrone Biggums got caught on surveillance camera doing that stick up robbery looked directly at the camera & then swore up & down it wasn't him..his lawyer's a moron too...ol Lionel Hutz a.ss....you wouldn't even need to pass the bar to get a conviction on this dope fiend....
 10-13-2012, 10:54 AM         #134
Symon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
Alley Boy ‏@alleyboydte
FREE MY n*gga GUNPLAY!!
Retweeted by Meek Mill

sh*t dont even look like him on that tape.

not sure thats gunplay.
That's already the second time that you mention that. But What did his real lawyer say?
Listen: We all have our favorite artists, groups, music genres... But it's just entertainment. One really shouldn't exaggerate. .

If that was at least debatable his Lawyer definitively would have brought that up . But he didn't. They can't apply that outdated (and rarely successful) strategy since the hard facts are more or less clear. At this point it wouldn't even need the video to lock him up.
The man has got a hard job to do.
Plus: The recent altercation at the BET awards and the music he makes it won't make it easier for Richard Morales.
It's about the "fine tuning" now. The question is not "Will he go to jail?" but "how long?" and what are the "excuses"?

Now it's all about painting that remourseful picture of Gunplay. A drug abusing, yet good-hearted father of 17 kids from 8 different baby mommas who just seems to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. A person that grew up in a bad neighbourhood, a person that couldn't catch a break, a person that was always persued by bad luck. He was on the verge of changing his life, he managed to get a record deal with Def Jam but now....

Last edited by Symon; 10-13-2012 at 10:56 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #135
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,113 | Props total: 11376 11376
 Symon said:
That's already the second time that you mention that. But What did his real lawyer say?
Listen: We all have our favorite artists, groups, music genres... But it's just entertainment. One really shouldn't exaggerate. .

If that was at least debatable his Lawyer definitively would have brought that up . But he didn't. They can't apply that outdated (and rarely successful) strategy since the hard facts are more or less clear. At this point it wouldn't even need the video to lock him up.
The man has got a hard job to do.
Plus: The recent altercation at the BET awards and the music he makes it won't make it easier for Richard Morales.
It's about the "fine tuning" now. The question is not "Will he go to jail?" but "how long?" and what are the "excuses"?

Now it's all about painting that remourseful picture of Gunplay. A drug abusing, yet good-hearted father of 17 kids from 8 different baby mommas who just seems to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. A person that grew up in a bad neighbourhood, a person that couldn't catch a break, a person that was always persued by bad luck. He was on the verge of changing his life, he managed to get a record deal with Def Jam but now....

people dont understand, sh*ts got mandatory mins, but there are things called downward departures from those. so mandatory aint mandatory.

my charge had mandatory min, and i got less than that, in florida.

hey when the judge hears this joint, its gonna be an acquittal.

sh*t dont even look like him in the tape tho.

[video - click to view]

10-13-2012, 11:03 AM         #136
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that was a fu*king idiot move. smh n*ggas get money and still act like idiots. Starting a f!ght with 50 was one thing, n*ggas f!ght from time to time. But to pistol whip an accountant on cam and stealing sh*t at the same time smh just fu*king stupid. This man bout to lose his life over some bullsh*t.
 5 years ago '10        #137
corpuz79 9 heat pts
space
space
$886 | Props total: 550 550
 Graftedgenes said:
We got Flo Rida & Pitbull who are way bigger than Gunplay.

Don't forget the legend Luke and Plies too.

Dont sleep on Iceberg who's on the come up.
plies is from Fort Myers...not miami nd in the steets Iceberg is definatly the second biggest rapper in miami
 5 years ago '10        #138
corpuz79 9 heat pts
space
space
$886 | Props total: 550 550
I garuantee if 50 did this every single last one of these crackas on this website would be sayin "50 real af... He really bout dat life..." but wen gunplay do it hey say "this crackead is a bi*ch he lost all his credibility" like how THE fu*k do u lose credibility by actually doing the things u rap about...these whiteboys got bx and the streets a.ss BACKWARDS
 5 years ago '07        #139
yoggiw 47 heat pts47
space
space
$802 | Props total: 3979 3979
If convicted on the two charges of armed robbery and now aggravated a.ssault with a firearm, Gunplay could face life in prison....
 5 years ago '10        #140
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
dude is a lame
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
186 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy