Young Jeezy and Calicoe Beef?!?

most viewed right now
 101
Video inside Vin reportedly said he'd beat the Rock's ass for real because he was a ..
67 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 81
NFL New Report Explains Aaron Hernandez Killed Odin Lloyd Because Lloyd Knew A..
82 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 79
Video inside Wendy Williams Is Asstowndid By A Member In Her Audience
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 60
Apr 22 - Strange New Details Emerge in Bizarre Brazilian Disappearance
12 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '05        #21
Fresh|B 952 heat pts952
space
avatar space
space
$42,663 | Props total: 20823 20823
 r.burgundy said:
but why would cal be tryin to clear up tha interview?im just not seein tha connection here.u dont think he has spoke to his pops from tha time of that interview till now?
...He Trying Clear Up That Interview Cause Thats His Pops Saying A n*gga That He fu*k With Is A Snitch. He Gotta Clear That Up For Bleu Sake & His Pops.

I Mean If Bleu Is Your Homie and Your Pops Say Something and The Word Spread and Your Pops Can't Clear Up To The Public. I Mean You Gotta Step In & Say What You Gotta Say.

Cmon Burgundy....When A n*ggas Throw The Snitch Coat On You. Its Hard To Shake Off.
 5 years ago '07        #22
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,282 | Props total: 3640 3640
 Fresh Whyte said:
...He Trying Clear Up That Interview Cause Thats His Pops Saying A n*gga That He fu*k With Is A Snitch. He Gotta Clear That Up For Bleu Sake & His Pops.

I Mean If Bleu Is Your Homie and Your Pops Say Something and The Word Spread and Your Pops Can't Clear Up To The Public. I Mean You Gotta Step In & Say What You Gotta Say.

Cmon Burgundy....When A n*ggas Throw The Snitch Coat On You. Its Hard To Shake Off.
what im sayin is 2 things
1)why would cal lie on his pops?im sure he speaks to him more than anybody else
2)why would bleu use meech vocals if he knew meech aint fu*kin wit him

only thing ima say on that is,when people dont got no dirt on u,thats tha main thing they wanna call u
 10-12-2012, 01:32 PM         #23
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Calicoe better at battling than he is rapping, but I'll give it a listen.
 5 years ago '05        #24
Fresh|B 952 heat pts952
space
avatar space
space
$42,663 | Props total: 20823 20823
 r.burgundy said:
what im sayin is 2 things
1)why would cal lie on his pops?im sure he speaks to him more than anybody else
2)why would bleu use meech vocals if he knew meech aint fu*kin wit him

only thing ima say on that is,when people dont got no dirt on u,thats tha main thing they wanna call u
...1.) I Aint Say He Lied On His Pops. I Said n*ggas Gotta Say What They Gotta Say To Clean Up Messes. I Mean His Pops Could of Spoke About Jeezy As Well In The Interview But Didn't and Like You Said...This Can Be A "Pass" Since Bleu & Cal Is fu*king With Each Other.

2.) Bleu Been Holding To Those Phone Convos For A While. Meech Already Said He Havent Heard From Anybody In MONTHS! So We Dont Know When Those Vocals Took Place. Could of Been Before Jeezy Wasn't Helping Out & Finally Did or What.
 5 years ago '07        #25
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,282 | Props total: 3640 3640
 Fresh Whyte said:
...1.) I Aint Say He Lied On His Pops. I Said n*ggas Gotta Say What They Gotta Say To Clean Up Messes. I Mean His Pops Could of Spoke About Jeezy As Well In The Interview But Didn't and Like You Said...This Can Be A "Pass" Since Bleu & Cal Is fu*king With Each Other.

2.) Bleu Been Holding To Those Phone Convos For A While. Meech Already Said He Havent Heard From Anybody In MONTHS! So We Dont Know When Those Vocals Took Place. Could of Been Before Jeezy Wasn't Helping Out & Finally Did or What.
what im sayin is this.its oct.that interview is from feb.i dont think cal just started fu*kin wit bleu today.they obviously been good for a min.so behind tha scenes,whateva needed to be cleared is has probly been done already


\leu has only been home for alil ova year so he couldnt hav had them that long.if he was a snitch why would meech continue to fu*k wit him?bleu would hav to kno betta than to use his vocals if they wasnt still good
 5 years ago '05        #26
Fresh|B 952 heat pts952
space
avatar space
space
$42,663 | Props total: 20823 20823
 r.burgundy said:
what im sayin is this.its oct.that interview is from feb.i dont think cal just started fu*kin wit bleu today.they obviously been good for a min.so behind tha scenes,whateva needed to be cleared is has probly been done already


\leu has only been home for alil ova year so he couldnt hav had them that long.if he was a snitch why would meech continue to fu*k wit him?bleu would hav to kno betta than to use his vocals if they wasnt still good
...Yeah It Could of Been Some Behind The Scenes sh*t. If Thats My Son and You fu*kin With Him & Helpin Him Out Then Yeah Im Pull My Statement Back About You But The Damage Is...What Said Is Done. The Damage Is There.

Bleu Had Them For A Long Time Cause Meech Said He Haven't Spoke To No One In Like MONTHS and This Was In A Recent Interview With Meech. This Was Around The Time Bleu Was Saying Jeezy Dont Do sh*t & Bleu Got Money Stash During A Radio Interview.
 5 years ago '07        #27
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,282 | Props total: 3640 3640
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Yeah It Could of Been Some Behind The Scenes sh*t. If Thats My Son and You fu*kin With Him & Helpin Him Out Then Yeah Im Pull My Statement Back About You But The Damage Is...What Said Is Done. The Damage Is There.

Bleu Had Them For A Long Time Cause Meech Said He Haven't Spoke To No One In Like MONTHS and This Was In A Recent Interview With Meech. This Was Around The Time Bleu Was Saying Jeezy Dont Do sh*t & Bleu Got Money Stash During A Radio Interview.
dude,it aint like blue is jayz lol.aint sh*t bleu can do for cal that cal cant do for himself.aint no real n*gga would pull that sh*t back.

months could mean anything from 2-12.2 or 3 months isnt long at all.either way he had to have them for less than a year,cause thats how long he been home.
 5 years ago '05        #28
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,077 | Props total: 189 189
where did they say it was a misunderstanding?
 5 years ago '09        #29
TraV 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$20,592 | Props total: 772 772

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #30
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,282 | Props total: 3640 3640
 Grown Man Ish said:
where did they say it was a misunderstanding?
calico tweeted it
 5 years ago '04        #31
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,397 | Props total: 105 105
I guess Calicoe ain't get enough work.
 5 years ago '11        #32
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 548 548
Jeezy ft loaded lux- birds of a feather drops sunday!!!
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside Damn Webbie 50 ain't pay you?
118 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside My 600 Pound Life aka Eww fat people OD gross :dead:
77 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 35
New: Crazy story about 50 Cent acting Crazy at NYC CLUB "The Tunnel"
54 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Video Game Shows Brutally Accurate Version MARRIAGE in America
37 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside The Evolution of Lil' Wayne (1996-2017)
87 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Who cares what her face looks like
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
UTP Skip (Of Juvenile fame) assaults Twitch streamer and destroys his $5k camera
148 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 9
Friday the 13th coming May 26. (Pc, xbox one, ps4)
34 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy