ESPN and Marvel are teaming up for a LeBron James comic book titled "King of the Rings" (pics)

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
$5,803 | Props total: 11 11
WHAT RINGS?? LOL SOUNDS MORE LIKE THAT WWE sh*t KING OF THE RING LMAO
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #22
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,400 | Props total: 13113 13113
 Kadillac87 said:
It's called history.

The social structure of the Middle Ages was organized round the system of Feudalism. Feudalism in practice meant that the country was not governed by the king but by individual lords, or barons, who administered their own estates, dispensed their own justice, minted their own money, levied taxes and tolls, and demanded military service from vassals. Usually the lords could field greater armies than the king. In theory the king was the chief feudal lord, but in reality the individual lords were supreme in their own territory. Many kings were little more than figurehead rulers.

[pic - click to view]

no sh*t, but you're reaching to sidestep the fact that the lords serve the king and the king is their superior. ask ned stark what happens when a lord is accused of treason against their king

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #23
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 joshdogg26 said:
no sh*t, but you're reaching to sidestep the fact that the lords serve the king and the king is their superior. ask ned stark what happens when a lord is accused of treason against their king

[pic - click to view]

I'm reaching by saying Kings were figureheads and the lords had the true power. Show me something that says different. I'll wait.

5 years ago '07        #24
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
I'm reaching by saying Kings were figureheads and the lords had the true power. Show me something that says different. I'll wait.

so "many kings" means "all kings" and that somehow changes the fact that a king reigns over lords in the hierarchy and lords serve and answer to their king? you're trying too hard, quit while you're behind, peasant.

Last edited by joshdogg26; 10-12-2012 at 03:26 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #25
IceMan 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 1 1
 Kadillac87 said:
It's called history.

The social structure of the Middle Ages was organized round the system of Feudalism. Feudalism in practice meant that the country was not governed by the king but by individual lords, or barons, who administered their own estates, dispensed their own justice, minted their own money, levied taxes and tolls, and demanded military service from vassals. Usually the lords could field greater armies than the king. In theory the king was the chief feudal lord, but in reality the individual lords were supreme in their own territory. Many kings were little more than figurehead rulers.

5 years ago '05        #26
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,932 | Props total: 30329 30329
rings. That usually means more than one
 5 years ago '04        #27
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 1640 1640
rings? as in more than one?

5 years ago '12        #28
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,137 | Props total: 15849 15849

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #29
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,204 | Props total: 15740 15740
rings

Sh*t will be cancelled after the first edition

Kobe about to have that Volume six tho
 5 years ago '12        #30
WhosIt 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 1150 1150
 5 years ago '11        #31
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
so "many kings" means "all kings" and that somehow changes the fact that a king reigns over lords in the hierarchy and lords serve and answer to their king? you're trying too hard, quite while you're behind, peasant.
Again, show me something that says different. I'll wait.
 5 years ago '11        #32
MakeItHappen456 41 heat pts41
space
space
$6,206 | Props total: 1632 1632
Kobe Bryant = 5 Rings

VS

Miami Heat Franchise = 2 Rings

CLOSE THREAD !

10-12-2012, 03:20 PM         #33
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '07        #34
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Again, show me something that says different. I'll wait.
everything ever. clearly you struggle with the idea of a hierarchy. because you answer to your shift supervisor at your hourly job, i suppose that means he has all the power and the CEO isn't really in charge of the company? the more you struggle, the sadder it gets.
 5 years ago '11        #35
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
everything ever. clearly you struggle with the idea of a hierarchy. because you answer to your shift supervisor at your hourly job, i suppose that means he has all the power and the CEO isn't really in charge of the company? the more you struggle, the sadder it gets.
You are making the false a.ssumption that hierarchy means absolute power. In theory, the coach is above the player when it comes to hierarchy but we've seen players getting coaches fired. And your CEO example is a very bad example for your argument seeing how they can be forced out by shareholders. Again, show me something that says most kings weren't figureheads. I'll wait

5 years ago '11        #36
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,977 | Props total: 8824 8824
 joshdogg26 said:
king >>>>>> lord in the feudal hierarchy
Was gonna post this
 5 years ago '07        #37
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
You are making the false a.ssumption that hierarchy means absolute power. In theory, the coach is above the player when it comes to hierarchy but we've seen players getting coaches fired. And your CEO example is a very bad example for your argument seeing how they can be forced out by shareholders. Again, show me something that says most kings weren't figureheads. I'll wait

but they can't be forced out by ONE shareholder unless that person happens to own the majority of shares. you don't have any proof that most kings were. you have a random statement that says some indefinite number most likely were. even then, a single lord isn't above a king. all of them collectively maybe, but they still answer to the king. you are taking exceptions to the rule and trying to make them the rule to cover your a.ss because you made a poor comparison. this gets worse for you the more it drags on.
 5 years ago '11        #38
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
Kings couldn't watch over the entire kingdom so they a.ssigned lords/governors/barons to districts, that would represent that area's constituents and report back to the King. It was easier to have a correspondent representing an area than to deal with the general population. It's essentially the same as the relationship between Presidents and Congressmen
 5 years ago '11        #39
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
but they can't be forced out by ONE shareholder unless that person happens to own the majority of shares. you don't have any proof that most kings were. you have a random statement that says some indefinite number most likely were. even then, a single lord isn't above a king. all of them collectively maybe, but they still answer to the king. you are taking exceptions to the rule and trying to make them the rule to cover your a.ss because you made a poor comparison. this gets worse for you the more it drags on.

The nation-state developed fairly recently. Prior to the 1500s, in Europe, the nation-state as we know it did not exist. Back then, most people did not consider themselves part of a nation; they rarely left their village and knew little of the larger world. If anything, people were more likely to identify themselves with their region or local lord. At the same time, the rulers of states frequently had little control over their countries. Instead, local feudal lords had a great deal of power, and kings often had to depend on the goodwill of their subordinates to rule. Laws and practices varied a great deal from one part of the country to another.

[pic - click to view]

Even the textbooks agree with me

[pic - click to view]

Now, where's your proof to disprove it?

Last edited by Kadillac87; 10-12-2012 at 04:36 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #40
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
Why don't you just think about what you're saying? How can a lord be more powerful than a king when there are multiple lords and only one king?

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy