most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who are your picks?
Anderson Silva 42 85.71%
Stephan Bonnar 9 18.37%
Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira 30 61.22%
Dave Herman 12 24.49%
Glover Teixeira 34 69.39%
Fabio Maldonado 6 12.24%
Jon Fitch 21 42.86%
Erick Silva 20 40.82%
Demian Maia 24 48.98%
Rick Story 15 30.61%
Phil Davis 35 71.43%
Wagner Prado 5 10.20%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 49. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #761
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,847 | Props total: 1348 1348
 ImAMonster said:
Then what does he have interest in? Washed up or Weak opponents? f!ght someone who's at the top as well.
:ohhellnonas: Why do people like having strong and uninformed opinions
 5 years ago '09        #762
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,181 | Props total: 22643 22643
easiest money to win in the world, a mayweather or silva f!ght. barely even watch ufc but they be cutting my checks
 5 years ago '09        #763
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,417 | Props total: 10542 10542
 triznathaniel said:
So Bonner wasn't weak or washed up? (Compared to Silva) and Jon Jones isn't at the top? Please explain your reasoning.
 5 years ago '04        #764
SeanP 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,335 | Props total: 304 304

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #765
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,847 | Props total: 1348 1348
 ImAMonster said:
So Bonner wasn't weak or washed up? (Compared to Silva) and Jon Jones isn't at the top? Please explain your reasoning.
A couple of Anderson's teammates f!ght at 205, near the top of the division... Machida is slated for a #1 contender bout and Glover is probably next in line if he gets Rampage and wins... If Spider takes f!ghts in the top 5, he messes up the order of the division and ultimately gets in the way of his teammates' title hopes. He respects his team enough to only take these kinds of LHW f!ghts. Yes, Stephan Bonnar is not in the same class of f!ghter as the Spider, but it saved an event which turned out to be a real gem from top to bottom, and that was really Spider's only goal.
 5 years ago '06        #766
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Yung Dilla said:
I hope glover does get ram,page next so he can be knocked the fu*k out lol his defense is horrible and he almost got finished twice by someone dead as a doorknob on their feet so you know his strikes wasn't full power.. Fabios defense sucks and he leaves himself open for strikes let glover run up on rampage or anyone else like that he's fu*ked more ways then one..
 Yung Dilla said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #767
space
space
 JBAL NY said:
it dont matter who silva f!ghts some people always gonna be on here talkin bout how whoever he was f!ghting got robbed or cheated or some bullsh*t
 5 years ago '06        #768
space
space
 triznathaniel said:
because its easier than being intelligent and informed
 5 years ago '04        #769
SeanP 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,335 | Props total: 304 304
 JBAL NY said:
it dont matter who silva f!ghts some people always gonna be on here talkin bout how whoever he was f!ghting got robbed or cheated or some bullsh*t
^^

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #770
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,417 | Props total: 10542 10542
 triznathaniel said:
A couple of Anderson's teammates f!ght at 205, near the top of the division... Machida is slated for a #1 contender bout and Glover is probably next in line if he gets Rampage and wins... If Spider takes f!ghts in the top 5, he messes up the order of the division and ultimately gets in the way of his teammates' title hopes. He respects his team enough to only take these kinds of LHW f!ghts. Yes, Stephan Bonnar is not in the same class of f!ghter as the Spider, but it saved an event which turned out to be a real gem from top to bottom, and that was really Spider's only goal.
Okay so you agree? I'm not looking at the details or outside interference's into setting up Silva's matches. I'm simply looking at the 2 men in the cage. I'm not saying Silva would lose, but it would at least pose a better f!ght than these one or two round TKO's.
 5 years ago '04        #771
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
wow that was a terrible f!ght with a terrible
ending
 5 years ago '11        #772
KING JAYY 536 heat pts536
space
space
$52,338 | Props total: 20074 20074
 finishim said:
ending

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #773
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,583 | Props total: 3633 3633
i have no doubt in my mind that Silva will demolish Jones if they every fought. it would be silly for Dana to ruin the "indestructable" young guy that can make a lot of cash for the UFC in the future, having him lose to the legend that only has one or two f!ghts left.
 5 years ago '04        #774
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,170 | Props total: 9652 9652
 finishim said:
ending
Great ending. Terrible matchup
Bonnar sucks ;)
 5 years ago '09        #775
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,245 | Props total: 13484 13484
 SeanP said:
Missed it thx
 5 years ago '05        #776
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,426 | Props total: 4772 4772
you guys are arguing about some silly stuff...different refs have different "points" at which they will stop a f!ght...

Bonnar took a vicious knee to the solarplexus; he's done, fell to a fetal position and waited for the ref to step in, his body shut down, nothing Bonnar could've done...plus it took him forever to get up after the f!ght was stopped and he was still wobbling after he was helped to his feet...

the Maldonado f!ght could've been stopped earlier...Maldonado was protecting himself (not very well) on the ground, but he was resisting still and each time the ref spoke to him he remained somewhat active...I thought that f!ght could've been stopped as he was using the cage to standup, walking and stumbling without being struck...
 5 years ago '06        #777
space
space
 EL CHAPO said:
i have no doubt in my mind that Silva will demolish Jones if they every fought. it would be silly for Dana to ruin the "indestructable" young guy that can make a lot of cash for the UFC in the future, having him lose to the legend that only has one or two f!ghts left.
yea iight
 5 years ago '05        #778
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57
 EL CHAPO said:
1. jones isnt even that big of a draw

2. dana holds a grudge and doesnt care about doin jones any favors at this point

3. losing a f!ght to the goat doesnt impact his drawing power at all anyway. even after brock's losses he was still the biggest ppv draw.

i never wanted the f!ght cuz i though it was stupid to have a MW f!ght a huge LHW but at this point i really think they need to make it happen.
 5 years ago '09        #779
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261 OP
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
I think Silva and Booze respect each other enough not to f!ght each other and hinder either legacy. Silva obviously sees something in Booze and wants him to continue f!ghting cans and create a legacy, Booze obviously wants Silva to retire undefeated so them 2 f!ghting is counter-productive to both their career goals. Silva wants to go to WW and f!ght GSP. There's way more money in that f!ght than there is in the Jones f!ght.

Jones fans are delusional and don't recognize how inaccurate Bones is. I guarantee if he couldn't do half the dirty sh*t he does, he wouldn't be looked at as so untouchable. His fans aren't even real fans, they don't buy his PPVs, they aren't buying his shirts probably gonna jump off his bandwagon once he loses to Lyoto or someone.

And I'm confused how a Booze vs Silva f!ght is more interesting than a Silva vs GSP f!ght? GSP has more to lose than Booze.

Last edited by Zaosyn; 10-14-2012 at 11:34 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #780
KING JAYY 536 heat pts536
space
space
$52,338 | Props total: 20074 20074
 p00rky said:
Thank you Big Nog.

Congrats to Jake Shields. Should shut some of the haters up
Jon Fitch*
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy