Nelly Reacts To Drug Bust "I'm mad as hell about this sh#t"

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
96 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-12-2012, 05:21 PM         #41
adamepbmx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1nonly said:
he's putting up a good front. come on now, he's probably the only that can afford all that on the tour bus.

It's not the security or entourage that have enough money to get all that weed.

be serious and think about it
30 mins away from this checkpoint you can get 10 lbs for no more than 2,000... good ol EP
 5 years ago '07        #42
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
 ChickzNKickz said:

Yeahh iight... keep being naive...

No way u kno a n*gga for 10 plus years, he's part of ya crew and you don't know he has a dope problem.

Nelly is doing Damage Control 101..
this..there's no way in fu*king hell that Nelly did not know 10 pounds of marijuana was on his tour bus..unless he's a complete fu*king idiot w/no common sense whatsoever..the heroin is a different story, maybe he really didn't know about that but it doesn't make sense that he wouldn't know 10 pounds of marijuana was on his tour bus especially if someone so close to him brough it on board in the first place..this bum a.ss n*gga is bs out of his a.ss right now..1.either all of the work was his 2. only the weed was his 3.he didn't know about the dope and that was actually his boys or 4. the 10 pounds of weed was his boys and he knew that but he didn't know about the heroin..any other scenario is not plausible unless nelly is indeed that fu*king stupid
 5 years ago '07        #43
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
 adamepbmx said:
30 mins away from this checkpoint you can get 10 lbs for no more than 2,000... good ol EP
10 lbs of that dirty dirt who the fu*k would want to buy that
 10-12-2012, 05:29 PM         #44
adamepbmx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deniro732 said:
10 lbs of that dirty dirt who the fu*k would want to buy that
I aint say sh*t about quality.. dude made it seem like 10 LB is expensive...

but when you selling it who cares whats its like they still buy, smoke and return.

and this is all the sh*t that makes it up north.
 5 years ago '12        #45
ddoucette214 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139

[pic - click to view]

10-12-2012, 06:37 PM         #46
SteelCurtain43  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
why do n*ggas still go through that check point knowing they are notorious for stopping and harassing people ESPECIALLY CELEBS
No other choice?
 5 years ago '04        #47
bigcabb 
space
space
$445 | Props total: 0 0
who the fu*k is paying to see Nelly on tour? wtf????
 5 years ago '05        #48
brooklyn2philly 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,016 | Props total: 1667 1667
he tryin too hard he need to just shut up before he makes himself look worse
 5 years ago '04        #49
bigcabb 
space
space
$445 | Props total: 0 0
man he a bi*ch. you don't have to go off like that. bi*chmade. real mf's don't go twit about sh*t like that. smh @ new n*ggas
 10-12-2012, 06:47 PM         #50
253xLonghair3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Menelek said:
I believe Nelly for some reason. But there one part that I cant make sense of.

How u keep secret the Smell of 10 pounds of marijuana?

[pic - click to view]

Mason Jars
 10-12-2012, 06:49 PM         #51
253xLonghair3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adamepbmx said:
 5 years ago '09        #52
EnricoChiesa 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,418 | Props total: 762 762
 5 years ago '04        #53
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 367 367
There is no way nelly had no idea those drugs were on his bus. His guy is taking the charge for everybody I don't get why he trying throw him under the bus on twitter show so respect.
 5 years ago '04        #54
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,609 | Props total: 1775 1775
So if Nelly can get away with drugs on his bus, how the fu*k wiz couldnt blame one of his slackeys, or wayne couldnt say the gun was a bodyguards?
 5 years ago '04        #55
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
first off, nelly with this bullsh*t....
[pic - click to view]

this man is doing serious damage control. no way in hell he didn't know most of, if not all of that sh*t was on the bus. he has to play it off though. he's not going to take the wrap for it and that's obviously smart. like i stated earlier, either it was all his mans and he knew and his man took the charge or it was his and his man took the charge. prolly don't have a felony and can be linked to the gun for security so he might just have to do time for the drugs. either way, nelly gotta do this to play it off and his man is going to be taken care of. sh*t happens all the time. n*gga's is stupid though for not knowing where you're riding and the road you're on and smoking weed while you're FILTHY. and he's supposed to have some stash spots on that bus off gate to hide at least the gun. that dope should've been in the toilet asap though. a door in between where the driver is and they are so they could've have had this problem. i'm not mad that n*ggas got money and are doing dirt. i'm just mad that n*ggas still take it for granted like they or their mans cant get touched. you're supposed to spend that money to make absolutely sure nothing happens...safeguards....stash spots...dog proof sh*t. he got the bread. i just don't get why these cats dont take the precautions and they got the money.

1nonly said:
he's putting up a good front. come on now, he's probably the only that can afford all that on the tour bus.

It's not the security or entourage that have enough money to get all that weed.

be serious and think about it
can't agree. it was only 10 lbs and a hammer and less than an ounce of dope. that n*gga been getting money with that n*gga for 10 yrs....you really think he can't afford about 50k in drugs?

FreshBeatzBx said:
wat typa n*gga does this too his mans tho?.... if he "fam" and "protected your life" I dont see why you would tweet that bout him
you've obviously never heard of the feds. his man is a real n*gga for taking the charge for whatever reason. had ANYONE else said ANYTHING ABOUT ANYTHING the feds would hit EVERYBODY with a conspiracy AND THEY ALL DOING TIME. he has to distance himself from this immediately....social media. he prolly told the n*gga....look, if you got this, i'mma bash you in public but you know i got you on the lawyer and i got you on the commissary while you down....i'll try to make sure you get 5 yrs or less. both them n*ggas is real is sh*t goes how it's supposed to. he gotta do this. n*gga hosting ashanti's bday party in atl tonight....club rain.

ChickzNKickz said:

Yeahh iight... keep being naive...

No way u kno a n*gga for 10 plus years, he's part of ya crew and you don't know he has a dope problem.

Nelly is doing Damage Control 101..
yup

ddoucette214 said:

[pic - click to view]

hahahahahahahaha hilarious

253xLonghair3 said:

[pic - click to view]

Mason Jars
works the fu*king best next to the vacuum seal. you are not smelling sh*t if it's vacuum sealed. seen better mason jars at whole foods. got some thick a.ss rubber and a clasp. you will smell nothing with those....7 bucks for the jar and it can hold a lb.

bigmike123456 said:
There is no way nelly had no idea those drugs were on his bus. His guy is taking the charge for everybody I don't get why he trying throw him under the bus on twitter show so respect.
publicity my dude. he has a publicist and im sure this isn't the first issue he's had to deal with so he knows the drill and apparently his man does too. great job.
 5 years ago '12        #56
Chillwill347 
space
space
space
$7 | Props total: 0 0
Bulls@t nelly was up on da bus lightin up wit him. Then when the heat came he tryna play it safe
 10-12-2012, 07:56 PM         #57
Ednyce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Menelek said:
I believe Nelly for some reason. But there one part that I cant make sense of.

How u keep secret the Smell of 10 pounds of marijuana?
my thoughts exactly.
 5 years ago '04        #58
mrwilliepee 
space
space
space
$312 | Props total: 220 220
Twitter needs to make these characters use spell/grammar check.
 5 years ago '06        #59
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3706 3706
 cold_young_thug said:
So if Nelly can get away with drugs on his bus, how the fu*k wiz couldnt blame one of his slackeys, or wayne couldnt say the gun was a bodyguards?
its early.. give it some time..whoever took the charge is gonna snitch when that heroin time starts getting issued.

Nelly been fell off.... after living large and has been lokey as of late. niccas aint booking nelly shows in mexico... Use your common sense.

dude gonna snitch.. its only a matter of time.
 5 years ago '04        #60
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 S W A N said:
Yep. When i was in Iraq, we used to get weed shipped to us in glade scented candles. You know the ones in yhe glass jars. Cut out a center piece around the wick, remove the stem you cut out, insert baggies, replace stem and melt wax back down. sh*t worked all the time. That was during the first few months of the war though. Dont know how sh*t is now.

And yes....soldiers toke up. We got pissed test but not in Iraq. Was the perfect time to blaze. Lucky is wasnt in a combat arms unit. I wouldve never smoked being on patrols.
lemme find out cats was f!ghting the war on terror on that kush.....i don't blame you...i bet war is fun high
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago