@50cent I herd there was a @frenchmontana listening party at Interscope so I'm here.

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
103 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
271 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-11-2012, 11:16 PM         #81
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OGCJM said:
Ok heres hte thing with that,, i woldnt judge his age cause anyone has a right to use internet forums....but for a 38 year old man to act the way he does, pathetic...doesnt even respond to people calling his a.ss out....and defends someone younger than him to the death... fu*king pathetic
I'm a white loner who blogs anonymously on rap forums because I'm too ashamed of my own identity to be my self and I don't have Twitter or Facebook like a normal person with a social life

It may sound pathetic but if I was to actually reveal my true identity I'd be mocked and laughed at and therefore I remain hidden and anonymous.

I'm also obsessed with me so does that make me a double-loser?
 5 years ago '05        #82
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 Graftedgenes said:
I'm a white loner who blogs anonymously on rap forums because I'm too ashamed of my own identity to be my self and I don't have Twitter or Facebook like a normal person with a social life

It may sound pathetic but if I was to actually reveal my true identity I'd be mocked and laughed at and therefore I remain hidden and anonymous.

I'm also obsessed with me so does that make me a double-loser?
i knw these white losers are hilarious this dude ogcm has like 8765875 accounts . these nerds sucking on 50 like hes their father are hilarious
 5 years ago '04        #83
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,017 | Props total: 1577 1577
you favorite rapper is not as G as 50 Cent

hell, my favorite rapper is not as G as 50 Cent.
 10-11-2012, 11:53 PM         #84
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dg177bx said:
i knw these white losers are hilarious this dude ogcm has like 8765875 accounts . these nerds sucking on 50 like hes their father are hilarious
sh*t is sad and pathetic but they are fun to torture.

I was baffled why so any white-nerds gravitated to G-unit/Geek-Unit but then I googled
50-Cent and recognized that he specifically targeted them to help sell records.

Go look up Super-geeks like Pruan2forever & Keenan Cahill with 50-Cent and then watch the Pass The Patron video and you can see the target marketing that has the geeks foaming at the mouth over 50-Cent.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 10-12-2012 at 09:55 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #85
Capimp 
space
space
$5,105 | Props total: 3887 3887
lol @ all these dudes mad at 50 so they call all his supporters nerds and white people. fu*ken clowns be trying way to hard cuz they a.ss hurt 50 be destroying they favorite rappers.
 10-12-2012, 12:15 AM         #86
Lannister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 cents fan = all white

rick ross fans = all black

amazing logic
 5 years ago '10        #87
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 1658 1658
Y'all keep saying that 50 fell off yet all his new recent videos on youtube got a million views each..
 10-12-2012, 12:31 AM         #88
Nasty Neighbor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this fu*king OGCJM kid
 10-12-2012, 12:35 AM         #89
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
once again how can you not like 50 the n*gga
 5 years ago '11        #90
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,951 | Props total: 2327 2327
 bigree61 said:
once again how can you not like 50 the n*gga
Let me see. He's swaggerless, g-unit tanktop and sneakers . His whole career was based on dissing n*ggas for not selling records. Now that he can't sell records anymore It's oh " I don't care about the music anymore" The whole ending n*ggas career thing is a lie. ja k!lled his own career by over saturation the market. Fat Joe career is the same the as it was before the beef. Jada k!lled him, and jada k!lled him. Nas see " queens story" Jay ignored the n*gga, he losses the sales comp to kanye, and didn't retire. He's the single biggest reason NY rap is fu*ked up. Hating cause jada and joe did new York with ja. Finally Ross became even bigger after the beef. n*ggas giving too much credit to 50 for that baby mama sh*t, jealous hoes will do anything to get back at a n*gga. He gets no points for that.
 5 years ago '07        #91
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,595 | Props total: 1054 1054
 sandninja said:
what french said wasn't false. 50 caught feelings because he didn't expect that sh*t to come outta french's mouth, he helped french out quite a bit in the past, so it's a lil tad snakey
what french said WAS wrong. 50 fell off because he couldn't find consistent hits. it had nothing to do with beef. 50 generated millions of dollars and hits on the web via beef.
 5 years ago '05        #92
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,162 | Props total: 1504 1504
No 50 Cent Music Declines is Because he is NEW YORK Artist That Makes EAST COAST MUSIC.....Not New York Artist that Makes DOWN SOUTH/TRAP Music...Or Tryin' to Sound like He from Somewhere....French aint get to Really Get poppin' till he Started DOIN' SOUTH MUSIC With Max's Formula for Hooks....

and Funny sh*t is 50 Cent IS STILL MORE RELEVENT THAN YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER.....

That n*gga probably Made more Money off fu*kin' Youtube Than Your Favorite Rapper Made off Album Sales
 5 years ago '04        #93
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,710 | Props total: 437 437
damn Fif bout to go at this dude non stop now
 10-12-2012, 01:46 AM         #94
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 greedy87 said:
Let me see. He's swaggerless, g-unit tanktop and sneakers . His whole career was based on dissing n*ggas for not selling records. Now that he can't sell records anymore It's oh " I don't care about the music anymore" The whole ending n*ggas career thing is a lie. ja k!lled his own career by over saturation the market. Fat Joe career is the same the as it was before the beef. Jada k!lled him, and jada k!lled him. Nas see " queens story" Jay ignored the n*gga, he losses the sales comp to kanye, and didn't retire. He's the single biggest reason NY rap is fu*ked up. Hating cause jada and joe did new York with ja. Finally Ross became even bigger after the beef. n*ggas giving too much credit to 50 for that baby mama sh*t, jealous hoes will do anything to get back at a n*gga. He gets no points for that.

i said 50 the n*gga fu*k rapping

but if you want to say that did ross not do the same thing to fif?
did he not use 50 same rap beef to boost your sells gimick?

new york rap was dead before 50 and jay had way more to do with the death of NY hip hop
(and all poor black man rap music)than anybody just ask NY n*ggas that was on def jam or the roc

i dont listen to 50 or ross both of their music has always been trash and made for whites and suburban n*ggas in my eyes

before ross got exposed for being a co and while fif was selling 10 mil i never like either one of their music
 10-12-2012, 01:55 AM         #95
Lannister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
‏@50cent
@Frenchmontana the only thing been saving you is gabby now he can't save you
 10-12-2012, 06:27 AM         #96
U_Turn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
Exactly. These crackas and nerds on Boxden are the only place that 50-Cent gets any love. The streets can't relate to 50-Cent because he's signed to Eminem who is signed to Dr. Dre who is signed to Jimmy Iovine. MMG was built from the ground up. If Rick Ross's album costs 12 dollars in Best Buy Rozay is seeing no less than 11.50 from EACH copy. He actually gets his albums recorded in the streets and his homies package each album separately and print the album artwork in the streets and put the plastic cases together.

These gimmicks have led to the undeniable downfall in 50-Cent's career. While MMG is thriving. Omarion is on his way to dominating the airways and he's being projected to put up Usher Confession's numbers. Rick Ross is almost at 4x platinum, which is this day in age is incredible considering he caters to the streets, and the streets usually don't buy albums.

Nô offense but who are u to even pledge to who the street relate
 5 years ago '10        #97
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
 Phillipmcd said:
50cent ‏@50cent
(Ghost town) now the meetings canceled cool I'll catch up with him tomorrow. SMSaudio
fu*king fif is on a roll
 5 years ago '07        #98
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,977 | Props total: 5904 5904
 Phillipmcd said:
50cent ‏@50cent
(Ghost town) now the meetings canceled cool I'll catch up with him tomorrow. SMSaudio
DAMN
 5 years ago '09        #99
59fifty 
space
space
$22,723 | Props total: 10168 10168
I love how bx n*ggaz kno wut every mf in every hood is bumpin....foh u f*ggots aint from "da streetz"....
 10-12-2012, 07:04 AM         #100
Chopzilla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pimpin Curly hopped on the line and had that n*ggaz listening party shut da fu*k down

[pic - click to view]

Whooooooooo Fif just doin damage for the fu*k of it

Last edited by Chopzilla; 10-12-2012 at 07:07 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
126 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy