@50cent I herd there was a @frenchmontana listening party at Interscope so I'm here.

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
155 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-11-2012, 10:14 PM         #61
cheenz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
You might be right piggy, why talk about an album dropping in a few weeks when you can talk about a random Tweet.....a distraction from the actual music might be the best way to stay relevant for some rappers.

Why you ain't talking about the Slim the Mobster Tweet were he calls your dude a bi*ch-n*gga and a Fed? It's only a day old but I guess the Geek-Unit groupies gonna ignore that.

Why would 50-Cents fanbase know who French Montana is?

French got a heavy street buzz, and a club banger that just got to #2 on the HipHop/R&B charts, his fanbase ain't even in the same genre as 50-Cent/Black Eyed Peas/Ke$ha.

Just look at the Twitter faces that 50-Cent re-tweets, they all look like Tyler & Mac Miller.

Man I tell ya This n*gga Love him some Ross!!! I am Convinced that u Might Not be gay But you Would Let Ross Fu.ck U in ya a.ss if he Promise Not to tell anyone!!!

Ur a Die Hard Fan man!! wow you Probably Love that n*gga More than his Momma!!!..Crazy brah!!! You remind me of when i was a child watching M.Jackson Concerts and mu-fu*kers would be crying and Fainting...I just Picture u being one of those Mu-fu*kers!!
 10-11-2012, 10:14 PM         #62
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:

He just gave him crazy promotion...and introduced him to his fan base...
when 50 catches him & fu*ks him up & leaves with his chain that won't do sh*t for his records sales....just as young berg....
 10-11-2012, 10:17 PM         #63
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KiddMischief said:
Wale gonna jump on 50 back and yell "get him".

10-11-2012, 10:23 PM         #64
cheenz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OGCJM said:
grafted only responds to people he feels he can out bullsh*t... its pathetic
I Noticed Like I said its crazy for a Grown a.ss man to be such a Groupie!!!!

remember when B2K would be on 106 and the lil Girls would be chanting their names and crying!! lol.I Put that n*gga in the Same Category
 10-11-2012, 10:31 PM         #65
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
The streets can't relate to 50-Cent
but the streets can relate to a Law Enforcement Official tho right?

then again u right since he was keeping all the goons locked up & away from their families....so yeah u right point noted.

Last edited by Michael_Moore; 10-11-2012 at 10:41 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #66
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,820 | Props total: 1225 1225
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
Exactly. These crackas and nerds on Boxden are the only place that 50-Cent gets any love. The streets can't relate to 50-Cent because he's signed to Eminem who is signed to Dr. Dre who is signed to Jimmy Iovine. MMG was built from the ground up. If Rick Ross's album costs 12 dollars in Best Buy Rozay is seeing no less than 11.50 from EACH copy. He actually gets his albums recorded in the streets and his homies package each album separately and print the album artwork in the streets and put the plastic cases together.

These gimmicks have led to the undeniable downfall in 50-Cent's career. While MMG is thriving. Omarion is on his way to dominating the airways and he's being projected to put up Usher Confession's numbers. Rick Ross is almost at 4x platinum, which is this day in age is incredible considering he caters to the streets, and the streets usually don't buy albums.
Slept on post
 10-11-2012, 10:34 PM         #67
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheenz said:
Man I tell ya This n*gga Love him some Ross!!! I am Convinced that u Might Not be gay But you Would Let Ross Fu.ck U in ya a.ss if he Promise Not to tell anyone!!!

Ur a Die Hard Fan man!! wow you Probably Love that n*gga More than his Momma!!!..Crazy brah!!! You remind me of when i was a child watching M.Jackson Concerts and mu-fu*kers would be crying and Fainting...I just Picture u being one of those Mu-fu*kers!!
 10-11-2012, 10:36 PM         #68
cheenz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
but the streets can relate to a Law Enforcement Official tho right?
hahaha
So the Drug Dealers and Gang bangers Can relate to a n*gga that was put in place to put them in place while they were locked up rite??? the n*gga that would beat the sh*t out of you or Snitch to the higher up's about any and everything you do!!!!

these n*ggas logics are crazy
 10-11-2012, 10:38 PM         #69
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheenz said:
I Noticed Like I said its crazy for a Grown a.ss man to be such a Groupie!!!!
and he a'int even 18....hell he a'int even in his 20's or early 30's this man is 38 years old...
 5 years ago '08        #70
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
n*ggas think French Montana is so hot, all his stans live in the same city/region. Nobody in the west, midwest, or south rides French Montana. His d!ckriders all live in the same 5 places ny, nj, baltimore and uhhhh. Well sh*t maybe there's just only 3. Where else? Dude is trash his music has no purpose or agenda. His music is not even entertaining. His lyrics are sh*tty, his adlibs are retarded, his vocab is on the level of a 5th grade student, his mic prescence and energy is non existant, his voice is garbage, he gets murked on features, and he is one of the few people whose music cant even be saved by trap beats. French Montana exists for no fu*king reason. Stop gassing this goofy.
 5 years ago '11        #71
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,187 | Props total: 481 481
 OGCJM said:
If you dont like 50, you at least gotta respect/fear him or both.... he aint never took an L

No, dont bring up record sales the past 7 years, 'cause thats not even what im referring to
i think some of yall are just lame white boys who wanna be black or just stuck in the 2004 era cause 50 cent been takin Ls and been shook plenty of times like when game dissed him with 300 barz bang em smurf had him shook when jadakiss k!lled him on that diss song checkmate when fatjoe released that diss song and k!lled him when ja rule boy stabbed him yall n*ggaz talkin bout this man like he god when he a nobody now and he gets no play or respect from n*ggaz in the streets every where i been to from new jersey to philly to georgia no one likes his music or respect him cause hes a clown

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #72
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
French Montana fans gas dude up like he a national icon. Nobody in the west, midwest, or south rides this n*gga. All his stans live in the same 5 places. NY, NJ, Baltimore and uhhhh. sh*t, maybe just 3. I cant even get to 5. All his fans are a gang of f*ggots in the same town hyping him up to boost themselves. His music has no purpose or agenda. His flow is trash, his lyrics are garbage, his adlibs are boring, his mic prescence and energy are nonexistant, no vocabulary, his voice sounds like he is remedial, his hooks put people to sleep, his own stans know he trash, he gets k!lled on features, and he is the one n*gga on planet who cant even be saved by trap beats. Yet people gas him like he something to behold. French's entire hiphop existance is pointless.
 10-11-2012, 10:56 PM         #73
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
Exactly. These crackas and nerds on Boxden are the only place that 50-Cent gets any love. The streets can't relate to 50-Cent because he's signed to Eminem who is signed to Dr. Dre who is signed to Jimmy Iovine. MMG was built from the ground up. If Rick Ross's album costs 12 dollars in Best Buy Rozay is seeing no less than 11.50 from EACH copy. He actually gets his albums recorded in the streets and his homies package each album separately and print the album artwork in the streets and put the plastic cases together.

These gimmicks have led to the undeniable downfall in 50-Cent's career. While MMG is thriving. Omarion is on his way to dominating the airways and he's being projected to put up Usher Confession's numbers. Rick Ross is almost at 4x platinum, which is this day in age is incredible considering he caters to the streets, and the streets usually don't buy albums.
Meh, you typed a bunch of words but it ain't no identity attached to em so nobody cares...you might be Chingys Tranny or a sun-burned fan of Mackelmore.

I salute myself being able to elicite an elongated response from you tho' keep up the effort.
 10-11-2012, 10:58 PM         #74
cheenz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 graftedgenes said:
meh, you typed a bunch of words but it ain't no identity attached to em so nobody cares...you might be chingys tranny or a sun-burned fan of mackelmore.

I salute myself being able to elicite an elongated response from you tho' keep up the effort.
groupie a.ss n*gga!
 10-11-2012, 11:03 PM         #75
cheenz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OGCJM said:
is fish boy really 38?????????????????????
yeah I saw that couple times on here..they said he's about to be 40 and he ain't f!ghting it so i take it as the truth..
 10-11-2012, 11:04 PM         #76
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OGCJM said:
Grafted is 38?????????????????????????????????????
I wish I was so I could get a decent loan.

A couple homos3xuals on Boxden tried to guess my age & occupation but I told them white dudes that I ain't old enough to be their sugar-daddy or young enough to be their lover....

Then I found out that their hero was 38 and that's why they were so fascinated with that number.

Gay dudes be weird like that.
 5 years ago '11        #77
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 OGCJM said:
that means he still aint big time? come on now....

when someone falls off, they dont get NOOOOOOOO shine......50 is everywhere, regardless of music, whic is incredible business wise
none of what you said is true. he fell off musically. and relevance in hip hop. that's it. done. period.
 5 years ago '10        #78
DRockBSP 
space
space
$3,919 | Props total: 2700 2700
 OGCJM said:
god damn its os obvious, ross stans/50 detractors have no way of winning an argument on this... they just disappear or say some stupid irrelevant misguided sh*t
This n*gga got like 70 posts in this thread
 5 years ago '12        #79
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
50 k!lled me earlier... i was going to meeting, oh waits its called off
 5 years ago '11        #80
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,951 | Props total: 2327 2327
French with the G-Unit tanktop ether.. any n*gga whoever purchased one of those<<<<< k!ll yaself
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy