@50cent I herd there was a @frenchmontana listening party at Interscope so I'm here.

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
212 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3022 3022
You see this why I love Godfather 50.

The Only man that I would fu*k with on a more personal level.
 5 years ago '05        #42
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 Im Soo Special said:
the cocaine city, he was i get money video rockin g-unit chains. 50 was his n*gga, he said he was in his top 5 of all time. now you got a deal with dudes he got a problem with and a record, now u talkin up side down. u dont see meek talkin cause 50 had nothin but love for him even back then
french not in that video..... I get money.... The closest thing to french in that video is at 1:51-52
 5 years ago '12        #43
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
space
$8,090 | Props total: 4765 4765
 BLUE JACK$ON said:
You see this why I love Godfather 50.

The Only man that I would fu*k with on a more personal level.
how hasnt this n*gga been banned yet
 10-11-2012, 09:33 PM         #44
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Im still tryina understand where this whole sh*t came from...

French said the same sh*t everyone else been said... yet for some reason fif decide to go at him?? But if french wasnt buzzin as hard as he is fif pry wouldnt even pay it no attention...

Look like he back to his old tricks again...
Desperation.

He got an album dropping in 30 days with zero buzz outside of Boxden or Thisis50.com so he's trying to name-drop & instigate attention from artists who have actual buzz and have singles in rotation.

On top of the circus gimmicks you have the fact that these are two artists signed to Interscope so beneath the surface it benefits Jimmy if he can simultaneously get buzz from two of his artists and get his $$$$$ regardless.

.....when your music ain't working find a gimmick that does.
 10-11-2012, 09:35 PM         #45
FreshAsFrankie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 got his foot on these nig neck
 10-11-2012, 09:36 PM         #46
Lannister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Desperation.

He got an album dropping in 30 days with zero buzz outside of Boxden or Thisis50.com so he's trying to name-drop & instigate attention from artists who have actual buzz and have singles in rotation.

On top of the circus gimmicks you have the fact that these are two artists signed to Interscope so beneath the surface it benefits Jimmy if he can simultaneously get buzz from two of his artists and get his $$$$$ regardless.

yet he has 8 million twitter followers

a man who has fallen off and the hottest rapper in the game has how many?
 5 years ago '09        #47
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
 Graftedgenes said:
Desperation.

He never once mentioned his album matter fact only haters like u actually mentioning the album

5 years ago '12        #48
space
space
 Lannister said:

twitter followers mean as much as datpiff d/ls now

ever since diddy got exposed for having 76% fake twitter followers and the consignment sh*t nobody should take those numbers and think they're real
 10-11-2012, 09:39 PM         #49
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Hov said:
ayo 50... when is your listening party monkey?
In his huge a.ss mansion
 5 years ago '11        #50
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 nameless1 said:
last night when this sh*t started you should have seen all of the n*ggas on twitter asking "who is french montana". he was trending because of 50 . you'd get a result every minute
honestly, most of the people asking "who is french montana", were not hip hop fans. so I don't see the point in pointing that out. they don't know rap. they just know 50, cause 50 was really big a couple years ago. those same people couldn't tell you 50 what 50's last album was called.
 10-11-2012, 09:46 PM         #51
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lannister said:

Twitter followers can make you look at your face in the mirror.

You got 8 million followers on Twitter but only 35K people purchased your last single.

You got 8 million followers on Twitter but only 100K people downloaded your last Mixtape.

Its easy to be one of the hottest rappers in the game, all you have to do is give the people music that they want to embrace.
 10-11-2012, 09:55 PM         #52
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AzulineAzure said:
He never once mentioned his album matter fact only haters like u actually mentioning the album

You might be right piggy, why talk about an album dropping in a few weeks when you can talk about a random Tweet.....a distraction from the actual music might be the best way to stay relevant for some rappers.

Why you ain't talking about the Slim the Mobster Tweet were he calls your dude a bi*ch-n*gga and a Fed? It's only a day old but I guess the Geek-Unit groupies gonna ignore that.

nameless1 said:
last night when this sh*t started you should have seen all of the n*ggas on twitter asking "who is french montana". he was trending because of 50 . you'd get a result every minute
Why would 50-Cents fanbase know who French Montana is?

French got a heavy street buzz, and a club banger that just got to #2 on the HipHop/R&B charts, his fanbase ain't even in the same genre as 50-Cent/Black Eyed Peas/Ke$ha.

Just look at the Twitter faces that 50-Cent re-tweets, they all look like Tyler & Mac Miller.
 5 years ago '12        #53
space
space
 NO RELIGION said:
3 pages.......79 posts

No screenshots of these tweets again

n*ggas be making sh*t up

in the time it took you to make this post, you could have went to 50 cents twitter and looked up this sh*t yourself
 10-11-2012, 09:56 PM         #54
Lannister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
You might be right piggy, why talk about an album dropping in a few weeks when you can talk about a random Tweet.....a distraction from the actual music might be the best way to stay relevant for some rappers.

Why you ain't talking about the Slim the Mobster Tweet were he calls your dude a bi*ch-n*gga and a Fed? It's only a day old but I guess the Geek-Unit groupies gonna ignore that.

Why would 50-Cents fanbase know who French Montana is?

French got a heavy street buzz, and a club banger that just got to #2 on the HipHop/R&B charts, his fanbase ain't even in the same genre as 50-Cent/Black Eyed Peas/Ke$ha.

Just look at the Twitter faces that 50-Cent re-tweets, they all look like Tyler & Mac Miller.
his song? righttttttt
 5 years ago '12        #55
space
space
 NO RELIGION said:
in the time it took you to respond to me you could've posted a screencap of these tweets
in the time it took you to respond to my response you-

fu*k it just look at his twitter
 5 years ago '12        #56
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,762 | Props total: 22144 22144
 nameless1 said:
how hasnt this n*gga been banned yet
 5 years ago '12        #57
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,762 | Props total: 22144 22144
 NO RELIGION said:
in the time it took you to respond to me you could've posted a screencap of these tweets
n*gga quit being a bully to these kids.
 10-11-2012, 10:02 PM         #58
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that boy Fif ruthless....
 5 years ago '05        #59
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
 Graftedgenes said:
Desperation.

Exactly. These crackas and nerds on Boxden are the only place that 50-Cent gets any love. The streets can't relate to 50-Cent because he's signed to Eminem who is signed to Dr. Dre who is signed to Jimmy Iovine. MMG was built from the ground up. If Rick Ross's album costs 12 dollars in Best Buy Rozay is seeing no less than 11.50 from EACH copy. He actually gets his albums recorded in the streets and his homies package each album separately and print the album artwork in the streets and put the plastic cases together.

These gimmicks have led to the undeniable downfall in 50-Cent's career. While MMG is thriving. Omarion is on his way to dominating the airways and he's being projected to put up Usher Confession's numbers. Rick Ross is almost at 4x platinum, which is this day in age is incredible considering he caters to the streets, and the streets usually don't buy albums.
Lurker gave props

5 years ago '05        #60
dameons 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$1,546 | Props total: 70 70
But he wouldnt step to Slim The Mobster ?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy