Cops Raid Nelly's Tourbus At Texas Borderline + Seize 36 Bags Of Heroin & 10 Pounds Of Weed

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #121
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,851 | Props total: 20808 20808
Can Boxden not read? Holy fu*king.....
 10-12-2012, 02:45 AM         #122
Pstax916  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i thought everyone knew nelly fu*ked with heroin since back in the day. he even talked about it in his song country grammer. "gimme fame, gimme glamour, gimme deez with a rubber hammer my grammer beez ebonics, gin tonic ..."
 5 years ago '04        #123
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
I stopped reading at "Nelly's Tourbus..." -- already bullsh-t.
 10-12-2012, 06:49 AM         #124
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What's funnier than the people not reading the article are the people coming in thinking everyone didn't read the article. Read the fu*king thread bi*ches.
 10-12-2012, 06:58 AM         #125
slimofsms  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall I-net thugz nd to do a lil research.But watch Nelly's Documentary.Dis FOOL,which really is foolish,had sumbody rydin wit em in da backseat on sum snow in da bluff type ish wit a camcorder while he was rydin round jug'n and bein a stick up kid.i think it said he was workin wit lyke 50-75 lbz on re up evrytyme atleast.da lou is sum str8 up kuntry katz, but dey out der. he made it wit da rap ish and tried to make it 4 da betta i guess...sum katz jus got dat hustle in em and kant leave it alone.so i dnt doubt it
 5 years ago '07        #126
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,953 | Props total: 5866 5866
 5 years ago '08        #127
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,741 | Props total: 12170 12170
 daman729 said:
If this sh*t is true then..........................

Nelly fu*ked up. Watch who you let in your camp.
If you believe Nelly didn't know about this then you gotta get ya hood sensors up homie.

greedy87 said:
That soldier getting the best lawyer money can buy
aint gon matter bruh...They was TX...dude is fu*ked.

Kno 1 said:
like what? risking his freedom/career for gunplay money? that sh*t shouldn't have been on the bus, unless he's doing way worse than they say(which he could be). If so, more power to him.
You would think once a n*gga get on he would leave that sh*t alone but its mad rappers/celebreties/athletes still moving that hard my n*gga. That's fast money, them n*ggas be banking them celebrity checks and spending dope money.

as far as ole boy who took the charge---dummy. If riding around wit Nelly on tour for a couple months is worth me not seeing my Kid and the rest of the Fam it aint worth it.
 5 years ago '05        #128
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
 slimofsms said:
Yall I-net thugz nd to do a lil research.But watch Nelly's Documentary.Dis FOOL,which really is foolish,had sumbody rydin wit em in da backseat on sum snow in da bluff type ish wit a camcorder while he was rydin round jug'n and bein a stick up kid.i think it said he was workin wit lyke 50-75 lbz on re up evrytyme atleast.da lou is sum str8 up kuntry katz, but dey out der. he made it wit da rap ish and tried to make it 4 da betta i guess...sum katz jus got dat hustle in em and kant leave it alone.so i dnt doubt it
What in the f*ck did I just read?I need a helmet just to get through this sh*t...somebody call the
[pic - click to view]

Nelly gonna have them Feds pressing him now even though his boy took the fall.He's on their radar now and he not gonna have a chance to be low key anymore.It was the perfect cover..Nelly touring cross country and moving work when everybody know damn well no one going to a Nelly concert..
 5 years ago '11        #129
Giovanni Cassa 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,829 | Props total: 219 219
 GROUCHCARTEL said:
What in the f*ck did I just read?I need a helmet just to get through this sh*t...somebody call the
[pic - click to view]

Nelly gonna have them Feds pressing him now even though his boy took the fall.He's on their radar now and he not gonna have a chance to be low key anymore.It was the perfect cover..Nelly touring cross country and moving work when everybody know damn well no one going to a Nelly concert..

Not a very good cover if you ask me. A tour bus? Of a black rapper and his entourage? Full of black people? You know how the law enforcement be checking those type of buses...
 5 years ago '06        #130
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
Heroin????

5 years ago '04        #131
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 Account001 said:
You know what... i dont even envy you 1st page muthafu*kas no mo.... only one person read the articale...
seriously. i see a couple of cats mentioning hard.....that's crack in the street language. article said weed, dope and a 45. n*ggas is either illiterate, can't really comprehend text or just lazy cuz they didn't bother to read this article.

greedy87 said:
^ this too bad Wayne and Vick homies didn't take the wrap
waynes boy was on tv saying that it was his gun. i remember that interview. nypd gave him something like control or dominion over the pistol....don't even know how you can do that....just cuz his dna or prints were on it.....that's fu*ked up, for real. yea, vicks peeps were fu*king as*holes. ruined the n*ggas career. they could have just said he didn't know about it but it was his cribb and the condition of the dogs, i think. don't really know about the case. VA is a fu*ked up state when it comes to laws and prison time though. they will lock n*ggas up for any and everything. they want black celebrities though. nypd has a division that is dedicated towards "hip hop". a bunch of rappers done caught some bullsh*t fu*king with them. they target n*ggas. and then the media sensationalizes the attention. it's fu*king sickening and bullsh*t how they purposely target minorities and blow sh*t up when on the low the white folks get away with murder at times and you never hear sh*t about it.

blackjewelz said:
I remember seeing some video where Wayne's manager said he told the police the gun was his but the police had it out for Wayne & put it on him.Idk how true that is but if it is true that's fu*ked up.
it's true. like i said, i remember seeing that interview...i think on MTV. man said, on camera, the gun was mine and they still gave wayne that charge. hey, they wanted wayne not the manager.

AuthenticMade said:
n*ggas never been locked before. You stupid if you believe that

Police cooperation or admission of guilt is like hitting jackpot on wheel of fortune, they'd have let Wayne go. Especially if it was state patrol/feds....

Was Nelly really riding around with ".64" ounces of heroin like this claims lol? They said it was a sh*t load of small baggies....if the weed weren't involved i'd say that sounds like a party mix/party pack. Ten pounds of herb tho? I know n*ggas smoke on the bus.....but you smellin 10 pounds over the sh*t you smokin
you're right about cooperation however in waynes case his man was on tv and said, the gun is mine. they just wanted wayne.

Philly B said:
so many people don't know how to actually read the articles these days.

why didn't they flush the dope at least though? I'd think if you were on a tour bus and got pulled over you'd have time to flush 36 baggies quick. It's not like they'd be losing that much money on it, especially considering how much Nelly is worth and considering how cheap dope is.

props to the dude taking the fall though, you know Nelly's gonna hook him and his family up
i would've tried the same sh*t. the gun you cant really hide, hopefully someone has a license or something for that. he has reasons for that so he might could slide. 10 lbs is a lot of weed however if it's all in one bag, one place...possession charge. not a poss w intent charge. in the feds, 10 lbs aint sh*t. texas might be tougher on that but most states don't have ridiculous numbers behind weed. definitely some time behind it but nothing crazy. the heroin??? yea, that's the doozy right there. more that half ounce is some years in the feds, who are probably going to pick this case up btw just because there was drugs and a gun in the same place. still, with a decent lawyer, provided son aint got no real history and might have an explanation for the gun, in the feds he might not get that much time, several years....probably like 8 or so...less if he can get that gun up off him.

Philly B said:
you think a half ounce of heroin is a lot of money for Nelly? dude probably blows 10x that much on an average night at the strip club.

Even if it was his boys and not his, Nelly could toss him the loot to make up for it and it wouldn't dent his pocket in any way whatsoever.

And they might find it in the septic tank, but I feel like it's worth a shot. I would think if you had as much money as Nelly and you got pulled over with any amount of dope, your first thought would be to try and get rid of it ASAP, unless he really didn't know it was on the bus which I highly doubt.

I was just saying if you're on a bus and see you're getting pulled over I feel like you probably have a small window of time before cops get on the bus to try and get rid of it. Obviously you aren't hiding 10 pounds, but the half O could get flushed and mixed in with a tub of sh*t. Feel like the odds are slightly better that way.
i thought i was the only one thinking about this right here. weed, take that...gun even, take that....dope...fu*k that.....flush that....try something else. they probably didn't think the cops was coming on the bus and they probably just finished smoking so that's how they got the attention so they are supposed to know what's going down. n*gga got bread and status so he thinks he's good.

Rob De Niro said:
That's a true homie who took those charges. Dudes probably facing 40 years in prison now with all he had.
it was probably his sh*t, that he either had for someone else or was his. he's not going to get that much time in the feds....don't know how texas state do so if it stays there he might...he'd be better off going fed. in order for that to happen, he's going to have to tell on nelly and they start a conspiracy....so u know what? you prolly right.

Jayg36 said:
You never dealt with the NYPD before
this

AuthenticMade said:
Caught my first 3 arrests with the NYPD, lived in Queens NY most of my life
so then you should know that they are full of sh*t, trump up charges and target minorities, especially the rich ones.

GROUCHCARTEL said:
[pic - click to view]

yup. he might have problems now. he has apple bottoms. that's what got him filthy so he's gonna be good. this was probably his man's doing and he co signed it. i don't have him being THIS dumb.
 10-12-2012, 11:53 AM         #132
Dayton937  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freakbucket said:
never heard Nelly rap about work....

it's quite possible he didn't know it was on the bus. Somebody will have to cop to this.
You got it a.ss backwards you fu*king idiot. So what you think people like 2chainz got all the work, right?
 5 years ago '06        #133
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,666 | Props total: 1224 1224
 X-NINE said:
pulled over In Texas for hard
goodluck nelly camp
 5 years ago '05        #134
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,266 | Props total: 6362 6362
His man that took the hit a real n*gga.. him and his family should be set for life, on some real n*gga sh*t.
 5 years ago '10        #135
Quick SR Son 2 heat pts
space
space
$878 | Props total: 19 19
n*gga messin wit that dogfood. The fu*k they gon do wit a lil over half a O.
 10-12-2012, 01:25 PM         #136
S E L F  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas really think Nelly gonna take them charges.

And I highly doubt he fu*ks with heroin. He just got filthy n*ggas in his camp. The weed on the other hand...

getyagameup said:
seriously. i see a couple of cats mentioning hard.....that's crack in the street language. article said weed, dope and a 45. n*ggas is either illiterate, can't really comprehend text or just lazy cuz they didn't bother to read this article.
Or they're nerds tryna talk like their favorite rappers. Anything to impress user names on boxden.
 5 years ago '04        #137
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,687 | Props total: 433 433
the question is why is Nelly on tour tho?
 5 years ago '08        #138
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2645 2645
well that weed carrier got some bread comin to him when he get out?

5 years ago '05        #139
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
Damn I thought this dude was just sitting on his millions from those pop hits... Heroin seriously? What the fu*k is he thinkin atleast he got someone to step up tp the charge.
 5 years ago '11        #140
Giovanni Cassa 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,829 | Props total: 219 219
Nelly's employee says the drugs found on the rapper's tour bus weren't his.

Earlier this week, police raided Nelly's tour bus, uncovering heroin, marijuana, and a loaded gun.

In response, the St. Louis rapper blamed a member of his staff for making an "unfortunate decision to bring unlawful materials" onto the tour bus, and claimed no one else was aware of the contraband.

It appears that staff member has a different view of the situation.

TMZ reports that Brian Keith Jones has pleaded no guilty to felony drug possession, though at the time of the arrest, he admitted that the drugs and the gun were his.

Jones was released on bail on Friday (October 13).

Pleaded not guilty.

Released on bail.

Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
169 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
203 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
229 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
263 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy