Allhiphop Presents:Don't Mess With 50 Cent [Story Inside]

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #61
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,686 | Props total: 4567 4567
 Graftedgenes said:
Eeeeewwwww what kind of weirdo shows his limp wrist to other dudes to show his
s3xual orientation?

Lupe Fiasco worshiper fan-boys always showing their wrists to other men to get a reaction.

I'm done.
"ah yes, making up ish like my idol ross is one thing I love to do"
 10-11-2012, 05:33 PM         #62
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
"ah yes, making up ish like my idol ross is one thing I love to do"
Kinda weird that your last 10 posts are talking about Ross, you must be a fan which surprises me since we all thought you wrote a Kid Rock & Lupe Fiasco fanatic.
 5 years ago '10        #63
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Kinda weird that your last 10 posts are talking about Ross, you must be a fan which surprises me since we all thought you wrote a Kid Rock & Lupe Fiasco fanatic.
who da fu*k is this kid rock guy, are you talking about the white guy who sings sweet home alabama???

how the fu*k you get that from my user name, you have an obsession with white people guy

either you are talking about how much you love mmg or how much you hate white people and you dont think thats werid at all??

I guess its not to a sociopath, you know the creepy reclusive guy in society??

the one who comes on the internet and makes up their lives up??

and Im a fan of lupes music yes, Imma fan of his rap style and technique, Ill admit that

but you go beyond being a fan of ross, you are obsessed with the guy

and if most of the forum is telling you this, you should have had a hint by now, denial will drive you crazy one day guy although you seem to be crazy all ready though

from the constant lying and retelling the stories different ways to switching and twisting ish, thats not normal at all
 10-11-2012, 05:48 PM         #64
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not gonna read that guys explanation, I'm tired of him explaining himself.

He's still angry about this video that was posted in his thread......this is the real reason he's mad:

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #65
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
^
 10-11-2012, 05:51 PM         #66
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's mad about the video
 5 years ago '09        #67
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,176 | Props total: 22638 22638
 Graftedgenes said:
50-Cent didnt survive his feud with Rick Ross he got his rap career ended and he's faded away worse than Ja-Rule did after their feud.

Ja-Rule dropped a Gold album and had a hit single after his beef with 50-Cent and then his label got raided by the Feds and his career went into limbo.

50-Cent went to war with Ross in 2009 and hasn't dropped an album or had a hit song since then so until he can drop a Gold album and a hit single he got bodied worse than Ja-Rule ever did.

[pic - click to view]

10-11-2012, 06:02 PM         #68
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BuckedCrazy said:
He didn't destroy Game's career why do people say that
Yea, IMO Game handled all of G-Unit pretty damn good. Much better than Ja Rule did. Then again Ja had like 20 dudes going at him
 10-11-2012, 06:09 PM         #69
-Scar- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:

50 cent had nothing to do with Ross being exposed. The pics were out.

Glad somebody mentioned that. Trick Daddy was the first person to expose William Roberts or whatever his government name is.

And I agree witht he article. I was never a huge Ross fan before, he can make some good songs here and there but beefing with Trick Daddy and 50 fu*ked his image up. Trick started it and 50 just magnified it by being who he is. 50 wouldn't have said sh*t if Ross would've kept his mouth shut though. People forget Ross started is all.
 5 years ago '10        #70
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,790 | Props total: 2885 2885
Great read
 5 years ago '10        #71
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3745 3745
This thread is comedy.

Especially page 3 & 4.
 5 years ago '11        #72
Pakchoy 833 heat pts833
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 40937 40937
 A-Dot said:
How can people compare Ross' album sales when Fifty's 1st album did 10 million?? Ross will never in his entire career attain that accomplishment.

People think just cause they see Ross with his man b00bs out all over T.V. and on magazine covers that he's on some next level. He's just the 2012 Ja Rule that snuck by.

Granted Fifty's record sales declined after and in more recent years. Fifty is still very relevant, the climate of music, particularly album sales and the entire industry, has just changed though.
How you gonna compare 2 different times in hip hop? 50s first album was basically a different era than Ross's. Back then not everyone was on napster etc downloading music as they are now.
 5 years ago '11        #73
Pakchoy 833 heat pts833
space
space
 Dr.Backshots said:
If Fif is on Forbes still coming out higher than Ross and he hasn't released an album since '09, I think it's fair to say that 50 wins w/o even trying.

Although I think maybe this year Ross might be higher on the list than Fif, and i would attribute that to him now having a label and other artists making money for him. But other than that Fif gets more bread than Ross with no album or mixtapes out.
Are you serious with your post? 50 still collecting checks off of vitamin water and other business ventures he has done. He made so much and invested so much of his money his interest alone is higher than what alot of rappers make a year. Ross can get there though.
 5 years ago '04        #74
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,326 | Props total: 515 515
ross survived because he collaborated and network like a boss, plus his work ethic was superb. can't really hate a n*gga putting out music that consisted. but i will never buy or take dude that serious after what fif put out about dude. plus the only reason why i even listen to him is because of what i said at the top.
 5 years ago '05        #75
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Some of y'all competely missed the point of the article, reading comprehension must've been a bi*ch in Junior High School huh?
thread/
 5 years ago '11        #76
Pakchoy 833 heat pts833
space
space
 Account001 said:
which one makes more money?
which one has more money?
which one is more known around the world?

Im not even a 50 fan like that... you just be on some fu*k sh*t when it come to Ross

Ross survived the 50 beef (which is a technical W for Ross), put out a hit, now he where he at now... its simple
Your argument is weak........ 50 has been around longer and has more money due to when he came out music downloads weren't as popular as they are now. He also invested alot of his money over the years so yeah he will always make or have more money. If you read one of the previous comments from one of the guys in the thread he stated 50 got a 20 mill royalty check from vitamin water. That alone is more than what most rappers make in a year. So you can't really compare the 2. What i will say is that Ross is coming up based on business ventures and the fact that he touring in places no one else wants to go. Think about the amount of people in Africa, if Ross gets a fan base there that will be his records he home free.
 5 years ago '04        #77
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,434 | Props total: 29675 29675
 AriGold said:
Game career right now is definitely not intact.
n*gga please...last album he bricked...but dont act like DA didnt go platinum n LAX didnt go gold without the unit...way better than most of his roster...he may not have matched up to his 1st album but at elast he was able to hold his own....and trademarking a name, cryin to bet to get a video stripped, and pushing dudes albums back sounds bi*chmade to me.....so no
 5 years ago '04        #78
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
 on_my_grind said:
YEAH RIGHT... what about if confrontation with ye, with nas, with jada, ... they survived pretty well
Ye ended 50's platinum in one week aura nas Lyrically destroyed him and made hi quick to back down Jada served him and made 50 want to be friends.
 5 years ago '05        #79
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
Kanye ended 50 rap career
 5 years ago '07        #80
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,349 | Props total: 2065 2065
 Deuce Fortitude said:
Rick Ross is the only true survivor of 50 Cent's feuds. With everyone else he's feuded with, their career just fades away
Bull sh*t. Nas, Jada, Game k!lled Gunit single handledly so what are you talking about again?

the only person that didnt survive was Ja RUle but he can make a comeback if he wants. all in how much he wants it
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy