Allhiphop Presents:Don't Mess With 50 Cent [Story Inside]

most viewed right now
 82
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 57
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1192 1192
 norcal925 said:
Shots Fired
 Graftedgenes said:
Kinda sh*ts on every pink-toe or house-negroe with a rapper/celebrity in their avatar & signature instead of themselves and their own brand.


......I guess most folks too ashamed to promote themselves instead of others.


*Shots Fired*
This isn't facebook/twitter, i don't feel the need to post pictures of myself to prove myself to people online. I already stated i'm white multiple times so what would posting a picture of myself do? That's all you want to know right? or is there more? Cause you're obsession with pictures of dudes online is pretty weird.

I get you want to know if people are black that pretend to be black but i already stated i'm white so i don't get it.

But why did you ignore this?

 norcal925 said:
So i guess Jay won against Nas.
 10-11-2012, 04:30 PM         #42
escay_muzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suge Knight said:

[pic - click to view]





ummm yea ur still wrong on some points bruh...I dont think he murked GAME bruh bruh....game murked 50 in that little battle they had....The only one he really k!lled is Ja and that whole murder ink sh*t....YEA his money is long....he barely has any music fans...im a fan of 50 and its not because of his music...its cuz dude is funny...but u r right for the most part....it would just be an absolute waste of time getting at this n*gga cuz he CANT LOSE! His music sucks and he doesnt care....he got murdered trying to compete with Kanye album sales and got himself murked on TV....but..he still around...so yes....its a complete waste of time...BUT 50 is not a destroyer....NOT EVEN CLOSE....
the n*gga has money and will probably always stay relevant because hes a fu*kin internet troll...
 10-11-2012, 04:46 PM         #43
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
Im not and that wasnt a strip tease, what kind of weird lying twisting old a.ss man are you??

you have some serious mental issue you weird, asking people for pictures of themselves

you aint part of mgg/nor this insider you claim you are, wont ever see a check from the countless promo you give ross

you aint ish but someone who failed to make it in the music industry

log off

also tell us if that thread was deleted then where you got that ish archived?

you weird as hell man
You dirty old man you posted a pic showing your chest-hairs to a forum of 99.9% males.


We didn't ask you to share your chest pics but as the post shows you did it freely of your own will.....nasty gay-guy.


You ain't a part of Lupe Fiasco or Atlantic records and you don't have any networking links that show you have a connection with the community so you are nothing more than a Lupe groupie.


Weirdo-stripper-guy you ain't an insider or an employee who gets paid for putting Lupe's face were your own face should be and Kid Rock doesent pay you to use his name as yours.


You not only a weirdo but you are a man who asked other men to "show some skin" and got exposed as a homos3xual by everybody that witnessed your meltdown.



You tried to delete your homos3xual post but we quoted your post before you could delete it so it's still in the threads on Boxden archived in the Exposure section.
 5 years ago '10        #44
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,642 | Props total: 4451 4451
 Graftedgenes said:
You dirty old man you posted a pic showing your chest-hairs to a forum of 99.9% males.


We didn't ask you to share your chest pics but as the post shows you did it freely of your own will.....nasty gay-guy.


You ain't a part of Lupe Fiasco or Atlantic records and you don't have any networking links that show you have a connection with the community so you are nothing more than a Lupe groupie.


Weirdo-stripper-guy you ain't an insider or an employee who gets paid for putting Lupe's face were your own face should be and Kid Rock doesent pay you to use his name as yours.


You not only a weirdo but you are a man who asked other men to "show some skin" and got exposed as a homos3xual by everybody that witnessed your meltdown.



You tried to delete your homos3xual post but we quoted your post before you could delete it so it's still in the threads on Boxden archived in the Exposure section.
ok wtf is with this guy, sounds like a serve case of dementia

compulsive lying and ignorance is bad for your health old a.ss man
 10-11-2012, 04:51 PM         #45
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
Damn dude you go over and beyond to protect Rick Ross do you?
I wouldn't dedicate an entire Internet profile to defend the San Fransicso 49rs like a cheerleader, I'd rather represent myself and have my own cheerleaders.
 10-11-2012, 04:52 PM         #46
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
ok wtf is with this guy, sounds like a serve case of dementia

compulsive lying and ignorance is bad for your health old a.ss man
You elderly senile liar I just posted your exposure for everyone to see.


Explain why you drop chest-hair pics on rap forums.
 5 years ago '10        #47
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,642 | Props total: 4451 4451
 Peterparker said:
Damn dude you go over and beyond to protect Rick Ross do you?
he made it his job

he will go to the ends of the earth to protect that guy, its really sickening

its beyond stannig, his post on boxden are tell tell signs of crazy, lonely, stalkerish, and has female tendices

he lies like em, gossip like em, and f!ght's for ross like ross and him are married or something

like him and ross are buddy buddy ol pals and he kicks with ross on a daily basis

you see him acting like a female with the lies right now??
 10-11-2012, 04:55 PM         #48
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
he made it his job

he will go to the ends of the earth to protect that guy, its really sickening

its beyond stannig, his post on boxden are tell tell signs of crazy, lonely, stalkerish, and has female tendices

he lies like em, gossip like em, and f!ght's for ross like ross and him are married or something

like him and ross are buddy buddy ol pals and he kicks with ross on a daily basis

you see him acting like a female with the lies right now??


You still didn't explain why you felt the need to drop a picture of your chest-hair on a rap forum.



You might try to change the subject but I think we all deserve an explanation.
 5 years ago '10        #49
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,642 | Props total: 4451 4451
 Graftedgenes said:
You elderly senile liar I just posted your exposure for everyone to see.


Explain why you drop chest-hair pics on rap forums.
 kiddrocay said:
he made it his job

he will go to the ends of the earth to protect that guy, its really sickening

its beyond stannig, his post on boxden are tell tell signs of crazy, lonely, stalkerish, and has female tendices

he lies like em, gossip like em, and f!ght's for ross like ross and him are married or something

like him and ross are buddy buddy ol pals and he kicks with ross on a daily basis

you see him acting like a female with the lies right now??
naw you the only old and senile guy here
 5 years ago '10        #50
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,642 | Props total: 4451 4451
 Graftedgenes said:
You still didn't explain why you felt the need to drop a picture of your chest-hair on a rap forum.



You might try to change the subject but I think we all deserve an explanation.
I aint drop a picture of no chest hairs n*ggam clearly my arm was in front of the camera since you claiming you wanted to know so ad if I was black or white

you got your proof and now that you know Im not white you can longer call me it, you tried to flip it into something its not

everyone knows that, so I dont know why you replaced that with ya white arguement

also the thread was deleted because I just click on one of the links, so you have that ish archived somewhere

kind of creepy

lying just like ross

you on the other hand explain to us why you preach black power on the internet, especially on a forum about hip-hop where it isnt needed

not to mention your not even fully black, you sound like you rode the short yellow school bus when you was young

also explain to me what kind of an insider you are for ross since you ride or die for him, do yuo clean his shoes for him or something??


Last edited by kiddrocay; 10-11-2012 at 05:02 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #51
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1192 1192
 norcal925 said:
This isn't facebook/twitter, i don't feel the need to post pictures of myself to prove myself to people online. I already stated i'm white multiple times so what would posting a picture of myself do? That's all you want to know right? or is there more? Cause you're obsession with pictures of dudes online is pretty weird.

I get you want to know if people are black that pretend to be black but i already stated i'm white so i don't get it.

But why did you ignore this?
No answer to this?
 10-11-2012, 05:03 PM         #52
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
So you don't watch sports? Great but you realize you do cheerlead for Rick Ross right?

Like really n*gga you go out of your way to sh*t on anybody who don't like Rick Ross or MMG and you only care about MMG because of Rick Ross. If somebody were to diss 49ers you think I would go out of my way to insult them? It's an opinion mothafu*ka I don't get paid to take up for my favorite team.

Do you get paid to take up for Rick Ross? I'm asking you a serious question man. Not trying to be funny. Look past the internet sh*t and all that. Like are yall related in some kind of way??
I like movies but I wont call myself Peter Parker like a groupie.

I like sports but I won't freely advertise a sports franchise in an online profile.

I support Ross movement but I won't put him in my avatar or signature or make threads dedicated to him.


I can discuss HipHop but I don't follow any Internet poster close enough to monitor what artist they post about because I don't follow anybody.

I'd feel like a f*ggitt if I was able to tell another man that I follow his posts enough to question him about an artist in this game.


If you don't get paid to monitor my posts then ny should you be obsessed and concerned with what I post or who I post about? Shouldn't you find a more productive activity besides reading what I type on an Internet forum?
 5 years ago '11        #53
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1192 1192
 Higgins said:
White people speak when spoken to
 10-11-2012, 05:09 PM         #54
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 norcal925 said:
No answer to this?
What is there to answer?

Why don't you ask the Kid Rock guy why he dropped a pic of his Adams apple on a rap forum like he had something to prove to strangers.


Clearly the Kid Rock guy was looking for a love connection yet you ignore his flirtations to ask me why some of us are suspicious about the freaks who hide behind these profiles and then expose themselves with homos3xual intent.
 5 years ago '11        #55
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1192 1192
 Graftedgenes said:
What is there to answer?

Why don't you ask the Kid Rock guy why he dropped a pic of his Adams apple on a rap forum like he had something to prove to strangers.


Clearly the Kid Rock guy was looking for a love connection yet you ignore his flirtations to ask me why some of us are suspicious about the freaks who hide behind these profiles and then expose themselves with homos3xual intent.
Guess not...
 5 years ago '10        #56
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,642 | Props total: 4451 4451
 Graftedgenes said:
What is there to answer?

Why don't you ask the Kid Rock guy why he dropped a pic of his Adams apple on a rap forum like he had something to prove to strangers.


Clearly the Kid Rock guy was looking for a love connection yet you ignore his flirtations to ask me why some of us are suspicious about the freaks who hide behind these profiles and then expose themselves with homos3xual intent.


something is wrong with you man, you should ask your friends(in reality, not ya brotherhood members on boxden) to help you get some help
 5 years ago '10        #57
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,642 | Props total: 4451 4451
n*gga be liken this every night while looking at the posters of rick ross in his room singing

[video - click to view]

 10-11-2012, 05:15 PM         #58
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:


something is wrong with you man, you should ask your friends(in reality, not ya brotherhood members on boxden) to help you get some help
If I go insane tomorrow I'd still have enough manhood and intellect not to drop pics of my collarbone to other males on a rap-forum.
 5 years ago '10        #59
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,642 | Props total: 4451 4451
 Graftedgenes said:
If I go insane tomorrow I'd still have enough manhood and intellect not to drop pics of my collarbone to other males on a rap-forum.
my wrist was what I was clearly showing, you just have a hard problem eating your words anyway go finish worshiping ross

youre weird compulsive liar

Im done
 10-11-2012, 05:20 PM         #60
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
my wrist was what I was clearly showing, you just have a hard problem eating your words anyway go finish worshiping ross

youre weird compulsive liar

Im done
Eeeeewwwww what kind of weirdo shows his limp wrist to other dudes to show his
s3xual orientation?


Lupe Fiasco worshiper fan-boys always showing their wrists to other men to get a reaction.


I'm done.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
166 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
172 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
236 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
74 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Amazon Prime just hit the Apple TV 4!!!
2 comments
2 days ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy