Allhiphop Presents:Don't Mess With 50 Cent [Story Inside]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-11-2012, 02:54 PM         #21
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AriGold said:
Funny how people say Ross got bigger after the 50 Cent beef. When he was beefing with 50..the album that was coming out was Deeper Than Rap and that sold 158,000 in the 1st week but the album before that Trilla..he pushed almost 200K 1st week. That's almost a 25% decrease.

Then Ross dropped Teflon Don and he still didn't sell more 1st week than Trilla.

How is that getting bigger?

Hey whatever floats your boat tho. If you a Ross fan that's all good. Like I said he makes good music but he'll never go platinum because even though people like his music he's not authentic and you can't market him to the hoes.

Ross created his MMG label in 2009 during his beef with 50-Cent and has dropped 7 retail albums with 3 of them going Gold since his beef with 50-Cent while surpassing 50-Cent on the HipHop Forbes list and his "Teflon Don" album outselling 50-Cents last album "BISD" album by 250K.

I don't know what delusional universe you live in but if a rapper is selling a total of more records and making more money, getting more features, and signing more artists then it's obvious to us normal rational people that he got bigger.

Only some brain dead geek would think that the Gold single "Aston Martin Music" wasnt marketed towards hoes and only brain dead geeks think some forum logic about authenticity effects normal people supporting your music.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 10-11-2012 at 03:12 PM..
 10-11-2012, 02:58 PM         #22
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Athavan 789 said:
its interesting how because a rapper survived a beef with 50 it means he won. Must show how powerful fif is.
It's not about surfing a beef with 50-Cent its about beefing with 50-Cent and taking your career to the next level while 50-Cents career stays the exact same with no forward progress since the beef started.

The only clear victor in a beef is the man you improves his status or else we can act like delusional groupies that think the guy who gained nothing is the actual victor.
 10-11-2012, 03:04 PM         #23
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AriGold said:
Read the last paragraph of my post again then I want you to tell me what Ross did to 50 Cent that was worse.

Ross put out a couple freestyles about 50 and you really think that k!lled 50 Cent?

If you really think that then there's no need to debate. Your clearly biased and I will let you think you won this argument.

It's not about who did what, it's about the repercussions !

Everything 50 said didn't destroy Ross career.

In fact, Ross became BIGGER after the beef. In the end, the beef was a good thing for him.
 5 years ago '10        #24
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
 Im Soo Special said:
bmf wasnt sh*t

it was ashton martin music. ross owe drake. can never talk slick to drake. if it wasnt this buddy buddy click up sh*t, we'll be like who? to ross
NO, it was BMF...

Thats why Jeezy was so salty about it, cause it really was somebody rapping a throw away verse on the original...

If Ross didnt drop BMF he woulda been on young money 2 years ago...

Ross has always done aston martin/justice league type songs, Drake k!lled it but still...

I agree with the article... 50 tired to bait wayne and wayne was like "im straight"...
 5 years ago '11        #25
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1191 1191
 Graftedgenes said:
It's not about surfing a beef with 50-Cent its about beefing with 50-Cent and taking your career to the next level while 50-Cents career stays the exact same with no forward progress since the beef started.

The only clear victor in a beef is the man you improves his status or else we can act like delusional groupies that think the guy who gained nothing is the actual victor.
So i guess Jay won against Nas.
 5 years ago '10        #26
Account001 
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Ross created his MMG label in 2009 during his beef with 50-Cent and has dropped 7 retail albums with 3 of them going Gold since his beef with 50-Cent while surpassing 50-Cent on the HipHop Forbes list and his "Teflon Don" album outselling 50-Cents last album "BISD" album by 250K.

I don't know what delusional universe you live in but if a rapper is selling a total of more records and making more money, getting more features, and signing more artists then it's obvious to us normal rational people that he got bigger.

Only some brain dead geek would think that the Gold single "Aston Martin Music" wasnt marketed towards hoes and were successful and only brain dead geeks think some forum logic about authenticity effects normal people supporting your music.
I dont think you read the article.... 50 making money off sh*t outside of rap while Ross is making rap money... In the industry the biggest check you get is prob your advance which is some M's.... 50 said he got 20 million check in the mail for vitamin water or some sh*t...
 5 years ago '05        #27
A-Dot 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 792 792
How can people compare Ross' album sales when Fifty's 1st album did 10 million?? Ross will never in his entire career attain that accomplishment.

People think just cause they see Ross with his man b00bs out all over T.V. and on magazine covers that he's on some next level. He's just the 2012 Ja Rule that snuck by.

Granted Fifty's record sales declined after and in more recent years. Fifty is still very relevant, the climate of music, particularly album sales and the entire industry, has just changed though.
 5 years ago '04        #28
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,377 | Props total: 460 460
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Some of y'all competely missed the point of the article, reading comprehension must've been a bi*ch in Junior High School huh?
Lol talk about it!
 5 years ago '10        #29
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
$4,815 | Props total: 2201 2201
That ether is slowly but surely k!lling Ross fans.
 10-11-2012, 03:37 PM         #30
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Account001 said:
I dont think you read the article.... 50 making money off sh*t outside of rap while Ross is making rap money... In the industry the biggest check you get is prob your advance which is some M's.... 50 said he got 20 million check in the mail for vitamin water or some sh*t...
Awesome dude, Ross is making money off sh*t outside of rap too, just opened another franchise in our community to provide jobs and revenue, Bravo.

In the rap game 50-Cent is flabby & sick because he's singed to Emenim who's signed to Dr Dre who's signed to Jimmy Iovine so it ain't no hype for his album thats supposed to drop next month.

When your rap-career has been destroyed your next best move is to focus on selling beverages and leave the Rap-CEO business up to dudes that like JayZ, Diddy, Ross, Baby, Kanye, Wayne, T.I., Wiz, & Tech N9ne who can put out music and artists that people actually want to support.
 5 years ago '10        #31
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,615 | Props total: 4365 4365
this guy really thinks Ross ended 50's career

everyone who isnt ignorant and infatuated with a rapper knows 50 destroyed himself
 5 years ago '11        #32
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1191 1191
 AuthenticMade said:
Same topic, same thread, same posts, same n*ggas doin free promo, same fans arguing back and forth with no affiliation whatsoever to the individuals they're talking about......and this post right here?

Its a freepost bi*ches
Shots Fired
 10-11-2012, 03:45 PM         #33
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 norcal925 said:
Shots Fired
Kinda sh*ts on every pink-toe or house-negroe with a rapper/celebrity in their avatar & signature instead of themselves and their own brand.

......I guess most folks too ashamed to promote themselves instead of others.

*Shots Fired*
 5 years ago '10        #34
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
only some brain dead weirdo creepy old a.ss man who takes pictures of himself in ross's yard trees stalking him and sish would think that posting pictures of yourself on a forum full of doods like this is some kind of homo eharmony and has male crushes on rappers and represents that rappers company like hes getting paid for it, beefs with every person who has a problem with the rapper like the people he beefing with mentally even know he exist would say something like that

*shots fired*

Last edited by kiddrocay; 10-11-2012 at 03:56 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #35
Account001 
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Awesome dude, Ross is making money off sh*t outside of rap too, just opened another franchise in our community to provide jobs and revenue, Bravo.

In the rap game 50-Cent is flabby & sick because he's singed to Emenim who's signed to Dr Dre who's signed to Jimmy Iovine so it ain't no hype for his album thats supposed to drop next month.

When your rap-career has been destroyed your next best move is to focus on selling beverages and leave the Rap-CEO business up to dudes that like JayZ, Diddy, Ross, Baby, Kanye, Wayne, T.I., Wiz, & Tech N9ne who can put out music and artists that people actually want to support.
which one makes more money?
which one has more money?
which one is more known around the world?

Im not even a 50 fan like that... you just be on some fu*k sh*t when it come to Ross

Ross survived the 50 beef (which is a technical W for Ross), put out a hit, now he where he at now... its simple
 10-11-2012, 04:06 PM         #36
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let's not expose the creepy old men who "show some skin" to complete strangers while man-crushing on Lupe Fiasco like this is some homo E-Harmony ish representing a complete male stranger in his avatar because he's too ashamed of his own acne-scarred face:

kiddrocay said:
I dont know whats worse, ya lying or ya fascination for ross :iseyou:
Your fascination with Ross usually involves you offering to show people some skin.

.....this is why you are a loner and have no friends.

kiddrocay said:
n*ggas trying to compare him to biggie :de: nah thats ya modern day birdman
 kiddrocay said:
Kiddrocay Says hes only expressing his opinion

now you know because knowing is half of the battle

[pic - click to view]

kiddrocay said:
on top of that I couldnt believe what Tia told 50 though :osamaad:
 kiddrocay said:
cmon son ross isnt that lyrical

infact you can put ross simple a.ss verses together with a do it yourself kit
 kiddrocay said:
a certified wayne stan should never try to call someone out cmon son really

and whats with all this hard talk on boxden :de:
 kiddrocay said:
this is all the previews

the feature presentation has yet to begun
 kiddrocay said:
22's.........22's...........22's

but yeah port of miami ross>>>>>>>>.
 kiddrocay said:
is this mut still stannin like tomorrow will die :dea
 kiddrocay said:
ay mixbreed, since you are claiming Im white out of your love for rick ross how about I show you some skin

you sound like a 1960s kid that was rejected by both sides of the family

so the jeffersons or did the brady bunch diddnt want you

[pic - click to view]

oh yeah to answer your question, since rick ross will never be a top tier artist or nowhere near that caliber
 kiddrocay said:
embarrassing how, hes getting on my nerves with that your white because you dont like rick ross bull ish

what kind of logic is that

and look at this guy, bright as fu*king day but hes going around calling everyone white lmao?
 kiddrocay said:
lmao but you can look at gucci as a southern legend, guy was the talk of the south for a long period of time and I dont even fu*k with him like that

he acts like he cant rap but hes proven a couple of times he can

gucci is smarter than people think, he was making that dummy money
 kiddrocay said:
snow ball, outsider, pinky?? Lol???

nah son Im black, ross was my n*gga when he dropped port of miami and it still gets spins til this day

but ross is not that good, the thread starter may be a 50 stan but there is some truth to what hes saying
 kiddrocay said:
oh so now Im homo because I just shattered this mother fu*kers dreams of being white

guess he got tired of the ethering from this so called white boy and to find out Im not actually white just tore his world down

well that your white argument is out of the window now isnt it, you have nothing else to throw at me in these debates of ross because all you do is get ethered

oh well no more of that bull ish from u
 kiddrocay said:
in general most people dont wanna hear no lupe spitting knowledge, they like the kind of music gucci makes because you cant dance to no fu*king kick push :de:

and what girls do you know get loose to lupe, my girl only fu*ks with artists like yo gotti, flocka, gucci, and whomever gets her hype ::

I may act like I dont listen to songs by them but I do on the low(gotta keep my rep on boxden :ha)

parties and ish
 kiddrocay said:
you know I diddnt mean it that way ninja :kobewhater2:
 kiddrocay said:
to his surprise I wasnt, he got sick of the ether

and yeah I seen you be tested a couple of times when I first joined :ded:

oh yeah Im not racist, I fu*ks with everybody and I listen to everyone who knows their ish
 kiddrocay said:
true that fa real:rof:

but sells can sometimes fool people too:shru
 kiddrocay said:
when lupe first dropped he was considered a breath of fresh air, indifferent.

he has a loyal fanbase unlike most artists that are so called big

the min the next hottest thing pops up there goes their fans with that artist

kiddrocay said:
went from white boy to gay, and I thought I was on ya ignore list stanly

and on top of that, the way you ride ross you have no right to be calling noone gay :ded:

stop trying to play ish off, take ya l and keep it moving
Wheeeeew that multi-quote feature is pretty awesome, Ayo Tiger Woods:

"Stanly"?? Stop using Geek-speak and use some Ebonics.

"Take ya L'"?? Stop using geek-speak and use some Ebonics.

Quick Thread recap for anybody who might have missed it...you ride for your n*ggas daaaaaawg

(The 20+ Smiley Black-heads had to be removed to include all posts

No Strip-tease

*Shots hit target*
 10-11-2012, 04:09 PM         #37
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Account001 said:
which one makes more money?
which one has more money?
which one is more known around the world?

Im not even a 50 fan like that... you just be on some fu*k sh*t when it come to Ross

Ross survived the 50 beef (which is a technical W for Ross), put out a hit, now he where he at now... its simple
Which one boosted his career off of you and 50-Cent?

You and 50-Cent survived the rap-beef but it didn't do sh*t to improve your rap career in this rap industry.

You just be on some fu*k sh*t when it comes to 50-Cent and your twin Emenim.
 5 years ago '10        #38
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
^he has that page favorited

also fliping ish once again because his old a.ss has sent ross countless beats and not one reply, he looking at social security checks soon

oh yeah everyone who was in thread knows that your lying, ignorance is bliss

*shot k!lls target*
 10-11-2012, 04:14 PM         #39
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
^he has that page favorited

also fliping ish once again because his old a.ss has sent ross countless beats and not one reply, he looking at social security checks soon

oh yeah everyone who was in thread knows that your lying, ignorance is bliss

*shot k!lls target*
Your old a.ss still can't deny the fact you did a homo strip-tease on some E-hormone sh*t like a f*ggit for some strangers on an Internet forum.

Lupe Fiasco ain't gonna give you a dime for that glowing picture of his face that your weird a.ss is representing......you ain't Lupe weird-boy you a male-stripper for gays on rap forums.
 5 years ago '10        #40
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Your old a.ss still can't deny the fact you did a homo strip-tease on some E-hormone sh*t like a f*ggit for some strangers on an Internet forum.

Lupe Fiasco ain't gonna give you a dime for that glowing picture of his face that your weird a.ss is representing......you ain't Lupe weird-boy you a male-stripper for gays on rap forums.
Im not and that wasnt a strip tease, what kind of weird lying twisting old a.ss man are you??

you have some serious mental issue you weird, asking people for pictures of themselves

you aint part of mgg/nor this insider you claim you are, wont ever see a check from the countless promo you give ross

you aint ish but someone who failed to make it in the music industry

log off

also tell us if that thread was deleted then where you got that ish archived?

you weird as hell man
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago