Allhiphop Presents:Don't Mess With 50 Cent [Story Inside]

most viewed right now
 157
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 129
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 124
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 87
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #1
10983 pageviews
133 comments


Suge Knight 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$517 | Props total: 31 31
Allhiphop Presents:Don't Mess With 50 Cent [Story Inside]
 

 

[pic - click to view]



Rappers, listen up. If your music isn’t up to snuff, if your marketing plan doesn’t have one, and if you’re regretting that $30,000 receipt from the last time you ‘lived it up,’ I ask of you:

Leave 50 Cent alone!

In a previous installment of ‘Absolute Reason’, I referred to 50 Cent as “Unicron.” Transformers fans know Unicron as the destroyer of planets. Unicron would manipulate his minions by giving them power, only to control that power. In the entertainment industry, 50 Cent is the destroyer of brands. If you’re somehow linked to 50, your career is now measured: Before and After 50.

We immediately tag 50’s path of destruction to brands like Ja Rule, Fat Joe, The Game, and Rick Ross. It’s almost impossible to dive into a debate about any of the artists named, and not bring up their confrontations with him. Rick Ross survived. But even his career to this date is before and after 50. Ross is currently on an unbelievable streak of hit records and commendable mixtape releases. His sales are strong for today’s environment. However, he could very well be selling 40% more albums without his credibility being brought to question.

What about Ciara? The past few years have seen Ciara in the position of touch and go. None of her music is sticking. And it’s not as if she was replaced by a younger, prettier, more talented brand. She, as well as Vivica Fox, were caught in the web of Unicron. The reason is because 50 Cent has ultimate control over his brand. When you’re linked to him, you’re playing on his turf. Even Oprah Winfrey had an interesting time trying to humble 50 on her show.

So, now that we’re watching French Montana indirectly step up to 50 Cent’s field of vision, I feel there are a few things that French and other rappers should know before even trying their weight at the destroyer:

50 Cent no longer worries about making “Rap money.” 50 is a proven investor. 50 has his own cologne (named Power). 50 has a best-selling book (The 50th Law). Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure he’d love to get some World Tour money. He just doesn’t appear worried. So if you’re primary drive is gaining attention to ultimately make “Rap money”, leave 50 Cent alone. He’ll tell you that he’s spending more money keeping lawyers on retainer than you’ll make in the next 10 years. Your fans don’t deserve that.
50 Cent’s smack talk level is on par with The Rock. If you’re capable of outdoing 50 Cent, jab for jab, you wouldn’t need him. And if you’re going to battle the man on Twitter, have a ghost-tweeter nearby. The last thing anybody needs is 50 having time to think about his next jab.
Don’t say, “50 Cent.” I don’t care if you’re at the market and the cashier shorted you two quarters. Don’t say it. 50 hasn’t dropped an album since 2009, but his social scope is still on Jay-Z and Diddy’s level. He knows the media is still interested in what he has to say. Since this is the only time we hear from him nowadays (I meant that in a positive way, 50 *hides behind a tree*)

May my absolute reasoning find you in good spirits…

[pic - click to view]

 ABSOLUTE REASON: Leave 50 Cent Alone… | AllHipHop.com


Last edited by Suge Knight; 10-11-2012 at 11:32 AM..

133 comments for "Allhiphop Presents:Don't Mess With 50 Cent [Story Inside]"

 5 years ago '06        #2
on_my_grind 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,196 | Props total: 2287 2287
YEAH RIGHT... what about if confrontation with ye, with nas, with jada, ... they survived pretty well
 10-11-2012, 12:56 PM         #3
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah we can look at Banks career, Bucks career, & Yayos career to know he's toxic.

It's sad that Mobb Deep, Hot Rod, Spider Loc, 40-Glocc, & M.O.P never found success messing with him.

Well at least Game got in and got out before the ship sank and kept his career intact.



Salute Ross for messing with him enough to boost his career to the next level.
 5 years ago '10        #4
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
avatar space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 2221 2221
 on_my_grind said:
YEAH RIGHT... what about if confrontation with ye, with nas, with jada, ... they survived pretty well
Ye and 50 wasn't' real beef tho.

50 never went back and forth with Nas. Nas gave him like 2 bars at the most.

Jada got him because lyrically Jada is like that but bring up how he pushed back Styes P album for years.

Great article and it's true about Ross. If his background was never brought up he would be selling more records I think also.

 5 years ago '12        #5
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,145 | Props total: 11433 11433
50 is the man no doubt, but how long is he gonna live off Ja rule.

Beef with Diddy, Jay,Kanye, Nas, Ross, Khaled, Fat Joe, Jada, Camron etc.........

Which one was finished?

50 cent had nothing to do with Ross being exposed. The pics were out.


Last edited by 44wade; 10-11-2012 at 01:00 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #6
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
avatar space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 2221 2221
 Graftedgenes said:
Yeah we can look at Banks career, Bucks career, & Yayos career to know he's toxic.

It's sad that Mobb Deep, Hot Rod, Spider Loc, 40-Glocc, & M.O.P never found success messing with him.

Well at least Game got in and got out before the ship sank and kept his career intact.



Salute Ross for messing with him enough to boost his career to the next level.
All of them (Buck, Banks and Yayo) made $10 million each tho.

Mobb Deep already had success, their legends in the game. Same with MOP (who was also signed to Jay Z's label in the past and did nothing.)

Game career right now is definitely not intact.
 5 years ago '05        #7
Deuce Fortitude 178 heat pts178
space
avatar space
space
$5,846 | Props total: 676 676
Rick Ross is the only true survivor of 50 Cent's feuds. With everyone else he's feuded with, their career just fades away
 5 years ago '10        #8
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
avatar space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 2221 2221
 Deuce Fortitude said:
Rick Ross is the only true survivor of 50 Cent's feuds. With everyone else he's feuded with, their career just fades away
Yep and you used the correct word. Rick Ross SURVIVED. In my opinion Ross didn't win, he only survived.

Ross makes good music, I will never say he doesn't because you would have to be an idiot not to like his beat selection.

However, you would also have to be an idiot to overlook the things 50 did to this guy regarding his 2 baby mothers, his son and the exposing of Ross past.
 5 years ago '11        #9
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
He didn't destroy Game's career why do people say that
 5 years ago '10        #10
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
avatar space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 2221 2221
"I'm a special ed kid getting all this paper"


[video - click to view]

 10-11-2012, 01:12 PM         #11
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deuce Fortitude said:
Rick Ross is the only true survivor of 50 Cent's feuds. With everyone else he's feuded with, their career just fades away
50-Cent didnt survive his feud with Rick Ross he got his rap career ended and he's faded away worse than Ja-Rule did after their feud.


Ja-Rule dropped a Gold album and had a hit single after his beef with 50-Cent and then his label got raided by the Feds and his career went into limbo.


50-Cent went to war with Ross in 2009 and hasn't dropped an album or had a hit song since then so until he can drop a Gold album and a hit single he got bodied worse than Ja-Rule ever did.
 5 years ago '10        #12
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
Some of y'all competely missed the point of the article, reading comprehension must've been a bi*ch in Junior High School huh?
 10-11-2012, 01:16 PM         #13
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AriGold said:
Yep and you used the correct word. Rick Ross SURVIVED. In my opinion Ross didn't win, he only survived.

Ross makes good music, I will never say he doesn't because you would have to be an idiot not to like his beat selection.

However, you would also have to be an idiot to overlook the things 50 did to this guy regarding his 2 baby mothers, his son and the exposing of Ross past.


Ross was BIGGER after the beef.

This is surviving ?

Ross won !

If you enter in a confrontation with a so called bully, he did all he can to you, and in the end you're stronger than ever, it means you won.
 5 years ago '10        #14
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
avatar space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 2221 2221
 Mwana Ya Lola said:


Ross was BIGGER after the beef.

This is surviving ?

Ross won !

If you enter in a confrontation with a so called bully, he did all he can to you, and in the end you're stronger than ever, it means you won.
Read the last paragraph of my post again then I want you to tell me what Ross did to 50 Cent that was worse.

Ross put out a couple freestyles about 50 and you really think that k!lled 50 Cent?

If you really think that then there's no need to debate. Your clearly biased and I will let you think you won this argument.

 5 years ago '10        #15
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,665 | Props total: 4512 4512
 Graftedgenes said:
50-Cent didnt survive his feud with Rick Ross he got his rap career ended and he's faded away worse than Ja-Rule did after their feud.


Ja-Rule dropped a Gold album and had a hit single after his beef with 50-Cent and then his label got raided by the Feds and his career went into limbo.


50-Cent went to war with Ross in 2009 and hasn't dropped an album or had a hit song since then so until he can drop a Gold album and a hit single he got bodied worse than Ja-Rule ever did.
he here go twisting ish once again

I bet if ross and 50 were best friends he would be riding for 50 just as much
 5 years ago '10        #16
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
avatar space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 2221 2221
Funny how people say Ross got bigger after the 50 Cent beef. When he was beefing with 50..the album that was coming out was Deeper Than Rap and that sold 158,000 in the 1st week but the album before that Trilla..he pushed almost 200K 1st week. That's almost a 25% decrease.

Then Ross dropped Teflon Don and he still didn't sell more 1st week than Trilla.

How is that getting bigger?

Hey whatever floats your boat tho. If you a Ross fan that's all good. Like I said he makes good music but he'll never go platinum because even though people like his music he's not authentic and you can't market him to the hoes.
 5 years ago '10        #17
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,665 | Props total: 4512 4512
 AriGold said:
Funny how people say Ross got bigger after the 50 Cent beef. When he was beefing with 50..the album that was coming out was Deeper Than Rap and that sold 158,000 in the 1st week but the album before that Trilla..he pushed almost 200K 1st week. That's almost a 25% decrease.

Then Ross dropped Teflon Don and he still didn't sell more 1st week than Trilla.

How is that getting bigger?

Hey whatever floats your boat tho. If you a Ross fan that's all good. Like I said he makes good music but he'll never go platinum because even though people like his music he's not authentic and you can't market him to the hoes.
ross got bigger when he dropped bmf, most of these stans choose to be ignorant and it shows
 5 years ago '11        #18
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,820 | Props total: 1224 1224
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Some of y'all competely missed the point of the article, reading comprehension must've been a bi*ch in Junior High School huh?
This.

People just see the title and get mad
 5 years ago '10        #19
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
avatar space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
its interesting how because a rapper survived a beef with 50 it means he won. Must show how powerful fif is.
 5 years ago '09        #20
Dr.Backshots 
space
space
space
$181 | Props total: 73 73
If Fif is on Forbes still coming out higher than Ross and he hasn't released an album since '09, I think it's fair to say that 50 wins w/o even trying.

Although I think maybe this year Ross might be higher on the list than Fif, and i would attribute that to him now having a label and other artists making money for him. But other than that Fif gets more bread than Ross with no album or mixtapes out.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy