Chief Keef Previews ‘Beats By Keef’ Headphones

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #61
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 240ka said:
I just landed a job with Beats. I fly to LA on Wednes for training and Ill get to meet Jimmy Iovine.
 5 years ago '06        #62
Nugen2384 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 0 0
 Barbie l Minaj said:
Hmmm. Bx we need to come up with some ideas on how we can create our own headphones.

Like headphones wth a built in 4gb 8gb 16gb & 32gb of storage.. Wireless and connect via bluetooth from other devices like ipod, iphones, and other mp3 player phones .
Smh...I keep sh*t like that to myself homie. I shouldn't have to elaborate any further.
 5 years ago '10        #63
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 Zaosyn said:
You just can't afford 'em.

Kinda reminds me of that CM Punk shirt

[pic - click to view]

More like YOU cant afford some REAL cans. Stop kidding yourself thinking that these piece of sh*t headphones are something serious.
 5 years ago '10        #64
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 e G o Maniac said:
Lol @ the n*ggas talking about people think Beats are overrated because they're broke. No, Beats are overrated because they're overrated. For the price these are some real amateur a.ss headphones. Just like with anything Monster and any celebrity-endorsed product you're paying for the name and name alone. I could find some much better headphones than Beats for the same price. Does that make me broke? We're paying the same price, after all.

Look into Sennheisers and have a nice day.
Thank you for actually having a brain sir.

Check out Denon as well.
 5 years ago '08        #65
j8dakiss 
space
space
$732 | Props total: 152 152
If he was gangbanging he wouldve put them tre's on there III
 5 years ago '11        #66
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 Barbie l Minaj said:
Hmmm. Bx we need to come up with some ideas on how we can create our own headphones.

Like headphones wth a built in 4gb 8gb 16gb & 32gb of storage.. Wireless and connect via bluetooth from other devices like ipod, iphones, and other mp3 player phones .
Elaborate sir
 5 years ago '09        #67
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,621 | Props total: 1798 1798
dope but dont like chief keef...
 5 years ago '12        #68
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 375 375
I'm good with my purple Justin Bieber versions.

SWAG SWAG SWAG ON YOU. CHILLEN BY THE FIRE WHILE WE EATIN FONDUE.
 5 years ago '05        #69
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,243 | Props total: 9649 9649
 e G o Maniac said:
Lol @ the n*ggas talking about people think Beats are overrated because they're broke. No, Beats are overrated because they're overrated. For the price these are some real amateur a.ss headphones. Just like with anything Monster and any celebrity-endorsed product you're paying for the name and name alone. I could find some much better headphones than Beats for the same price. Does that make me broke? We're paying the same price, after all.

See, i'd rather listen to you than pretty much anyone else in the thread because you know what you're talking about in terms of headphones. my point has always been the yin to your yang, but it's the same point which is people are hating on the product because of the name attached to it and your point is that they're overrated because of the name attached to it. people who've tried out the product knows they're not really overrated, but i'm willing to bet that there are/may be a better product out there. my pros are good for ME, but fu*k listening to some lame n*gga who can't even afford them and hasn't even tried them out, yet is still hating. and you know these people are the majority of the haters in threads like this.
 5 years ago '04        #70
ImmortalGuru 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,555 | Props total: 659 659
 e G o Maniac said:

Truth has been spoken to it's fullest extent with this one!

As far as my recommendation for headphones, check out those . Definitely my favorite set of headphones of all time.
 10-12-2012, 11:39 AM         #71
chitilla23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not copping any of those products (chicago flag is done to death out here) - Bose all day
 5 years ago '07        #72
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
 WCIB said:
idiot.

once again, i don't like HIS headphones. you know, the ones posted in this thread? they're Studios, which are a step below the Pros AND i'm not from Chicago. Judging by your posts in this thread, you don't know what you're talking about and you don't know how english works. yet i'm the stupid one?

how does someone enter a thread not knowing sh*t about the subject OR how english works and then act like the intellectual champion?
wtf the pros are the best beats by dre headphones you can get? this whole time I thought the Studios were then it was pro and then solo
 5 years ago '05        #73
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,702 | Props total: 2338 2338
fu*k chief bi*ch.....illiterate a.ss n*gga.

5 years ago '08        #74
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
didn't bieber have a pair too??
 5 years ago '04        #75
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
 WalmartRollback said:
More like YOU cant afford some REAL cans. Stop kidding yourself thinking that these piece of sh*t headphones are something serious.

[pic - click to view]

10-12-2012, 02:54 PM         #76
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude lost like Obama.
 5 years ago '05        #77
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
The color looks like sh*t to me...
 5 years ago '06        #78
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,127 | Props total: 4720 4720
free post
 5 years ago '06        #79
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,127 | Props total: 4720 4720
 LYTE said:
free post
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy