Chief Keef Previews ‘Beats By Keef’ Headphones

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-11-2012, 10:57 AM         #21
Sin Loc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rebirth46 said:
I was just bout to say it was gon be on some gangbanging sh*t smh us Chicago n*ggaz
yo who the fu*k is that in your avi
 5 years ago '05        #22
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
Why would he pick these. He shuda picked the Studios. The one with the steel on em. This design sucks. The headband on mine snapped.
 5 years ago '05        #23
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,254 | Props total: 9696 9696
 Zaosyn said:
You just can't afford 'em.

Kinda reminds me of that CM Punk shirt

[pic - click to view]

EXACTLY. you always know who's broke when they talk that way. I bought my set and they're FAR from overrated.
 5 years ago '12        #24
Dashawn38 112 heat pts112
space
space
$4,104 | Props total: 509 509
Sosa Makin Moves
 5 years ago '11        #25
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Flying Jesus said:
no we dont need bullsh*t like that ...

the more companies focus on the accessories , the less they focus on the actual sound quality, people would rather have a headphone that has rhinestones all over it, over a phone that sonically sounds good....nobody seems to care about that these days.
 5 years ago '09        #26
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1835 1835
 Barbie l Minaj said:
Hmmm. Bx we need to come up with some ideas on how we can create our own headphones.

Like headphones wth a built in 4gb 8gb 16gb & 32gb of storage.. Wireless and connect via bluetooth from other devices like ipod, iphones, and other mp3 player phones .

Beats by BX
 5 years ago '12        #27
ZlatanDrogba 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,055 | Props total: 2670 2670
People still buying beats by dre
 5 years ago '05        #28
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
 FoShizzle8 said:
im sure your probably the type of person who would buy a sack of dogsh*t if it had chief keefs name on it
what? i'm not even a chief keef fan, nor do i like the headphones.

even if i did like these particular headphones, i have the fu*king Pros. i'm not taking a step backwards.

you seem like the type that can't read and blows sh*t out of proportion.
 5 years ago '05        #29
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
 FoShizzle8 said:
so you dont like the headphones,but you bought a pair of them

not sure if serious,or just stupid
idiot.

once again, i don't like HIS headphones. you know, the ones posted in this thread? they're Studios, which are a step below the Pros AND i'm not from Chicago. Judging by your posts in this thread, you don't know what you're talking about and you don't know how english works. yet i'm the stupid one?

how does someone enter a thread not knowing sh*t about the subject OR how english works and then act like the intellectual champion?
 5 years ago '07        #30
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 914 914
 marcusaka50 said:
these beats by rappers don't be unique at all.
 5 years ago '05        #31
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
 1994Nuisance said:
Maybe they actually think the headphones are overrated. Or just dont see the hype behind headphones
that's fair.

but on a website like this, which would i rather believe: that they don't believe the hype/think they're overrated because they've tried them out vs. other headphones and know what they're talking about OR that they simply can't afford them and take it out the headphones because of it... i'm leaning towards the latter.

the former does exist though, you're right
 5 years ago '10        #32
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
I can't afford these, They're trash.
 5 years ago '10        #33
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,663 | Props total: 4505 4505
 Zaosyn said:
You just can't afford 'em.

Kinda reminds me of that CM Punk shirt

[pic - click to view]

WCIB said:
EXACTLY. you always know who's broke when they talk that way. I bought my set and they're FAR from overrated.
naw n*gga I had em and wasnt worth the price nore do I act like a lil female everytime an aretist release something with their names on it

besides I got an hp with beats by dre audio technology in it

sit down

Last edited by kiddrocay; 10-11-2012 at 12:23 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #34
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 FoShizzle8 said:
thats what im tryin to say,these dudes would buy a sack of dogsh*t if it had the name chief keef on it
these fans now a days would wear a jherri curl and a diaper with a rattle in one hand if their fav. artists do it first
 5 years ago '05        #35
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
 1994Nuisance said:
Lol I see what you sayin

FoShizzle dont you respond now
he waited for someone to cosign him to reply since he couldn't reply to my post with any type of post that explains his retardation. but in response to kiddrocray, that's cool and all, but i can speak from experience that they're the best headphones i've bought. i didn't buy them because dre's name was on it. when someone is spending 4-500 dollars on headphones, that means that they're looking for quality (IMO). i've had Sony headphones, Phillips.... name the brand. i've been trying to find the perfect headphones for me for years and i found them. they just happened to have dre pushing them. it's not THAT serious.

i guess my point is that if i bought some Ultrasone, Bose or Denon headphones, they wouldn't get the same hate, nor would they be called overrated simply because they were or weren't pushed by Dr. Dre. the headphones get the hate because of the name. look at the people that talk negatively on the headphones and you'll see what type of person they are and what they're REALLY hating on.
 5 years ago '10        #36
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 WCIB said:
he waited for someone to cosign him to reply since he couldn't reply to my post with any type of post that explains his retardation. but in response to kiddrocray, that's cool and all, but i can speak from experience that they're the best headphones i've bought. i didn't buy them because dre's name was on it. when someone is spending 4-500 dollars on headphones, that means that they're looking for quality (IMO). i've had Sony headphones, Phillips.... name the brand. i've been trying to find the perfect headphones for me for years and i found them. they just happened to have dre pushing them. it's not THAT serious.

i guess my point is that if i bought some Ultrasone, Bose or Denon headphones, they wouldn't get the same hate, nor would they be called overrated simply because they were or weren't pushed by Dr. Dre. the headphones get the hate because of the name. look at the people that talk negatively on the headphones and you'll see what type of person they are and what they're REALLY hating on.
no i really dont like them, the technology is cool though

but the sound quality to me wasnt all that good and I feel they are a lil overpriced for what they are, one main reason is because they are marketed by dre

Im not saying dont go out there and spend money on head phones but you can clearly get a better brand of head phones for the same price or even lower

now the technology is the ish, I love the fu*k out of the technology,I salute him for it but the head phones nahhh
 5 years ago '05        #37
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
 FoShizzle8 said:
well you may have not bought them because of the name,but i guarentee you theres alot of people who went to the store and saw "beats by dre" and picked them up just because its a brand made by dr dre or whatever

and i went to the beats by dre webpage and the first thing i saw was a picture of lil wayne holding them
i agree with that. name recognition means a lot... that's a part of how business works.

but my point is that if the headphones WEREN'T quality, then i'd see why n*ggas hate. but they are, so i have to question the person hating on the product. that's all.
 5 years ago '05        #38
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
 FoShizzle8 said:
but

im not buying headphones because my favorite rapper is wearing them

who is? i'll let you answer that. i guarantee you won't get it right, though.
 kiddrocay said:
no i really dont like them, the technology is cool though

but the sound quality to me wasnt all that good and I feel they are a lil overpriced for what they are, one main reason is because they are marketed by dre

Im not saying dont go out there and spend money on head phones but you can clearly get a better brand of head phones for the same price or even lower

now the technology is the ish, I salute him for it but the head phones nahhh
you tried out the pros? those were the only ones i was willing to spend money on. the studios need fu*king batteries... i was like nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. i've also seen those 1000 dollar headphones and sh*t like that... i can't see myself buying those. not yet at least
 10-11-2012, 12:46 PM         #39
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jimmy & Dre got it locked.
 5 years ago '05        #40
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
 FoShizzle8 said:
im sure lots of people are buying beats by keef because chief keef had something to do with the headphones and not because of the quality of the headphones

welcome to america,where people care more about celebritys then themselves
couldn't answer the question the way you wanted to based on your previous post though, huh?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
184 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
51 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy