Lebron working on old school unstoppable move.

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298

Lebron trollin, doubt we see it much this season
 5 years ago '08        #42
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
fu*k you Lebron, i hope u tear a ligament...

Last edited by L.A's HiGhEsT; 10-10-2012 at 09:02 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #43
D-Swift 
space
space
$1,039 | Props total: 89 89
Lebron needs to get a ring during a FULL SEASON. Then he can work on Sky hooks.
 5 years ago '04        #44
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,174 | Props total: 2467 2467
 D-Swift said:
 5 years ago '10        #45
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
Wade insists his favorite move borrowed from another player didn't come from the likes of an influential megastar such as Jordan. Instead, it was swiped from Sam Cassell, who played for the Milwaukee Bucks when Wade was a star college guard at the city's Marquette University.

“When I was in Milwaukee, Sam would come down the court all lackadaisical, then all of a sudden he'd pump his head and everybody would leave their feet,” Wade said. “I took that from him when I came to the NBA. And when I finally got [Cassell] with that same move, I was like, 'Yes.' That's what I added to my game, because I was like, 'You know what? I need that.'”
Milwaukee>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 10-11-2012, 01:55 AM         #46
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We gonna see. This is gonna be a good year. All of the highs and lows will set up quite the end result when only one team is holding up that trophy.
 5 years ago '08        #47
Kewop Decam 81 heat pts81
space
space
space
$15,999 | Props total: 9806 9806
And when he is taking the last shot down by 1 and does a skyhook and misses everyone will be calling him an idiot for not just driving into.the lane.
 5 years ago '04        #48
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 skillahmang said:
yo man your hilarious. you thought of that all on your own. this is classic material. you do comedy?

You're. I also do English lessons.
 10-11-2012, 06:35 AM         #49
747 Fly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SDC17 said:
So what about that big 3 vs Boston in Game 7 and the Finals huge 3 pointer?

That's that sht you don't like BANG BANG!

Yo son this video only displays how bad bron don't wanna fail.. He dribbled in the lane FELL DOWN and plays the "my leg cramped up card" which was originally in his RIGHT LEG... heat call a timeout to check on this n*gga and all the sudden his right leg is fine and its his LEFT LEG that is cramping issue..

I think bron is the best athlete in the world and all but yall bron stans reach way to far sometimes to pin "greatness" on this n*gga. Yall want this dude to be compared to mike so bad its disgusting. Bron is like AA when mike was in the Majors. In crunch time everyone knew who was gonna take the last shot and mike still had the ball in his hand and succeeded.

And as far as "unstoppable move" and what not, please show me some video of this n*ggas current post game? Cause i've never seen any type of dream shake, or any other post move with his back to the basket. Yall really getting hyped cause this dude was fooling around after practice for 30 funky a.ss minutes?
 5 years ago '07        #50
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
this n*gga bout to bring the sky hook back awwwwwwwwwwww sh*t
 5 years ago '12        #51
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,053 | Props total: 591 591
 747 Fly said:
Yo son this video only displays how bad bron don't wanna fail.. He dribbled in the lane FELL DOWN and plays the "my leg cramped up card" which was originally in his RIGHT LEG... heat call a timeout to check on this n*gga and all the sudden his right leg is fine and its his LEFT LEG that is cramping issue..

I think bron is the best athlete in the world and all but yall bron stans reach way to far sometimes to pin "greatness" on this n*gga. Yall want this dude to be compared to mike so bad its disgusting. Bron is like AA when mike was in the Majors. In crunch time everyone knew who was gonna take the last shot and mike still had the ball in his hand and succeeded.

And as far as "unstoppable move" and what not, please show me some video of this n*ggas current post game? Cause i've never seen any type of dream shake, or any other post move with his back to the basket. Yall really getting hyped cause this dude was fooling around after practice for 30 funky a.ss minutes?
TLDR.
 5 years ago '04        #52
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,190 | Props total: 3336 3336
 5 years ago '06        #53
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 1226 1226
 Sabotage said:
the only thing unstoppable with lebron is that hairline getting pushed back even further

very.............original
 10-11-2012, 07:00 AM         #54
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sabotage said:
the only thing unstoppable with lebron is that hairline getting pushed back even further
Lol
That & hes apparently immune to traveling calls.
n*gga handles the rock like my 2 year old nephew
 5 years ago '04        #55
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
bout time somebody claimed it to be the Unstoppable move. i mean it's pretty fu*k'n deadly ..don't know why players haven't beeen use'n it..not to many players can block it if done right..and it use to be wet for magic and kareem ..so if he gets this..it's going to be a dark dark day lol
 5 years ago '06        #56
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 D-Swift said:
ur an idiot
 5 years ago '04        #57
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 rai09 said:

very.............original
How fitting you use Jason terry emoticon, the only guy with a hairline worse than lebron. The only thing faster than lebrons hairline disappearing is how fast his butthurt fans come to play capt save a hoe
 5 years ago '06        #58
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,486 | Props total: 735 735
bron got hairplugs for his hairline and n*ggas still comin with new jokes
 5 years ago '12        #59
KUKOC 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,772 | Props total: 1380 1380
I was just talkin bout this wit my patna..about how rookies should b spendin off seasons wit vets...as well as other player..rose irving rivers/stockton..davis noah howard hibbert/hakeem kareem shaq..griffin/barkley..and so on and so on.....but these dudes aint concerned about improvin there skill cuz they r so dependant on there athleticism
 10-11-2012, 12:11 PM         #60
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hotsisal_23 said:
bron got hairplugs for his hairline and n*ggas still comin with new jokes
When your hairline is that fuhked up you can rest a.ssure youre gonna be gettin gigged on for life. I had a homeboy who had some long a.ss arms we called that n*gga Knuckles cause it looked like his sh*ts was draggin. If I were to see that sum bi*ch now Id be like, "Yo waddup Knuckles!" Front of his bi*ch, his kids, mamma knuckles, papa knuckles, whoever.
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy