No, The Matrix/Terminator was NOT written by a black woman and stolen by Hollywood

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-11-2012, 12:20 AM         #21
conscious thug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TimmyGee said:
Go on
The movie was based on a variety of religions and had references to many. Neo as the Christ figure, and Morpheous as the John the Baptist figure, who prophesized the coming of Christ who would save mankind, are the two most obvious ones though.
 5 years ago '08        #22
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23352 23352
haha, I tried to tell you she was crazy in that other thread I'm glad you have seen the truth.
 10-11-2012, 07:50 AM         #23
mcfalcons15  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Every time I watch Terminator 3 I be waiting for it to link up with The Matrix. That would have been dope!
 5 years ago '04        #24
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,095 | Props total: 3918 3918
bottom line if they wrote the first matrix why the fu*k the last 2 which they supposedly shot at the same time, were so damn awful. they lacked everything that made the first one great.. it looked like a totally different set of people did those.. same with the terminators.. prior to here claim the first 2 were good. the last 2 were a.ss in the same manner as the last 2 matrix movies.. just saying
 10-11-2012, 12:14 PM         #25
TIP2009  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pure obama...smear someone (Romney), Take credit for what you didn't and surely couldn't do (Assassinating Bin Laden), and ignorant -- can't balance a budget without over spending by the billions..
 10-11-2012, 12:42 PM         #26
conscious thug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
haha, I tried to tell you she was crazy in that other thread I'm glad you have seen the truth.
what are you talking about? I was saying from the jump that she was nuts and that this was bullsh*t.
 10-11-2012, 12:43 PM         #27
conscious thug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zhiggeman said:
bottom line if they wrote the first matrix why the fu*k the last 2 which they supposedly shot at the same time, were so damn awful. they lacked everything that made the first one great.. it looked like a totally different set of people did those.. same with the terminators.. prior to here claim the first 2 were good. the last 2 were a.ss in the same manner as the last 2 matrix movies.. just saying
They didn't film the second two movies at the same time as the first. The first movie came out in 1999, the second and third were released (I believe) in 2002/2003 six months apart.
 10-11-2012, 12:45 PM         #28
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 conscious thug said:
There's not many out there, but here's one. They're mostly all older images.

looking at that face no way she wrote it.
 10-11-2012, 12:47 PM         #29
conscious thug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regulate said:
If his post is antisemitic and homophobic, how in the cracker fu*k is your post and "article" not racist?? All this mention of the BLACK woman and the "black community" as if race is in anyway relevant to this subject.

It's pretty clear where your motivations lie with that kind of blatant double standard.

FOH
Unfortunately race DOES play a part in this, as is illustrated in the LA Times article "The Billion Dollar Myth". It goes to WHY this is such a huge story that people want to believe. The story of "White controlled Media steals from indie Black woman and makes a multi-billion dollar profit" IS the story that is being put out there.

Look up virtually any of the sham interviews and whatnot on this story and THAT is the angle that is being put out. Believing in that idea that she was ripped off and then was victorious plays into the fantasy of those who are oppressed getting their just due by conquering their oppressors.

But I gather you know this, and are just trolling. Figured I'd at least address you initially as if you are serious, and then take it from there. If you troll again then I'll know just to leave it at that and keep it moving.

Also multiple threads have been made on this story on BX over the years and it's always been framed that way as well. THAT is why the story has been so prevalent among people wanting to believe it.
 5 years ago '07        #30
Jason Jones 13 heat pts13
space
space
$269 | Props total: 113 113
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I thought that dumb theory was disproved a long time ago?
it was, idk what they talking about, maybe the court sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #31
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,465 | Props total: 7110 7110
 Michael 1987 said:
I know she wrote this sh*t for both movies. Ain't sh*t going to change my mind.
 10-11-2012, 03:31 PM         #32
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she probably works as a mexican maid.

Wrote The Matrix?
 10-11-2012, 03:34 PM         #33
conscious thug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael 1987 said:
I know she wrote this sh*t for both movies. Ain't sh*t going to change my mind.
Backfire Effect in all it's glory, folks.

[video - click to view]

10-11-2012, 03:45 PM         #34
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 conscious thug said:
Backfire Effect in all it's glory, folks.

for that smarmy guy about religion.
 5 years ago '04        #35
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,095 | Props total: 3918 3918
 conscious thug said:
They didn't film the second two movies at the same time as the first. The first movie came out in 1999, the second and third were released (I believe) in 2002/2003 six months apart.
hell is you talking about man.. they shot matrix 2&3 at the same time and released them at different times. never said they did all 3 at the same time.. did you even read my post?
 10-11-2012, 04:28 PM         #36
conscious thug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zhiggeman said:
hell is you talking about man.. they shot matrix 2&3 at the same time and released them at different times. never said they did all 3 at the same time.. did you even read my post?
You had written this:

zhiggeman said:
The way you phrased that made it sound like you were saying all three were filmed at the first time, and that it seemed as if different people made all three. If that's not what you were saying, my bad.
 10-11-2012, 04:39 PM         #37
ROFLSTOMP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone who actually believes this dumb bint came up with the idea needs to dive infront of moving traffic.
 5 years ago '04        #38
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 6638 6638
This is the Tommy Hilfiger thing all over again!

And I actually liked the 2nd Matrix
 10-11-2012, 04:42 PM         #39
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aint she win money tho. i gotta cop the book where is it at
 10-11-2012, 04:44 PM         #40
conscious thug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Minister said:
aint she win money tho. i gotta cop the book where is it at
No. the judge dismissed her case and found in favor of the wachowskis and the studios. There was a college paper that mistakenly referred to her winning a motion as her winning the whole thing, and that article (without the subsequent retraction and correction) has been forwarded all over the internet.

She does not own the copyrights and got no money.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
185 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy