Blu Comes At ScHoolboy Q Foul + Q Calls Blu The 'New Charles Hamilton' + Mac Miller Suggests Boxing

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
dejordan 
space
space
$2,539 | Props total: 288 288
 typicalblackman said:
Does Blu have anything worth listening to besides Below The Heavens? No hate, serious question. If so, if someone would be kind enough to PM me some links to his other projects, I'd appreciate it.
the piece talks with taraach (2008)
johnson & jonson with mainframe (2008)
herfavouritecolor (2009)
noyork (2011)

all as good or better than below heavens, but below the heavens fans don't fu*k with them because they are all completely different.
 5 years ago '07        #62
SCRIP1ONER 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,374 | Props total: 66 66
mac miller corny
 5 years ago '05        #63
classicgstyle 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,029 | Props total: 7 7
 Shea-bird said:
Blu get's Exile to produce his sh*t. He wins... no matter what.

But he kinda bit Theory's style imo.

That was nice
 5 years ago '05        #64
classicgstyle 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,029 | Props total: 7 7
Besides Below the heavens his other projects just don't sound right. I can't explain it
 5 years ago '04        #65
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,922 | Props total: 4282 4282
 classicgstyle said:
Besides Below the heavens his other projects just don't sound right. I can't explain it
Its cause they literally sound like the lowest quality of audio you can put out.
 5 years ago '07        #66
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,624 | Props total: 5953 5953
Blu >>>>>

I like Q & Ab hopefully its all love no beef
 5 years ago '07        #67
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,617 | Props total: 2459 2459
 classicgstyle said:
 C.R.I.P. said:
Its cause they literally sound like the lowest quality of audio you can put out.
this and below the heavens was a fu*king classic!!!!!
 5 years ago '07        #68
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,617 | Props total: 2459 2459
 classicgstyle said:
 C.R.I.P. said:
...below the heavens was a fu*king classic!!!!!
 10-11-2012, 06:01 AM         #69
Lyriceater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
His new album with Exile is pretty dope as well.
 5 years ago '09        #70
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,067 | Props total: 1099 1099
Blu is a cancer and bum, Q knows to stay FAR, FAR, FAR away from Blu. The Roots don't even want anything to do with him. Blu hasn't been able to gain a fan since BTH and is damn near 30 years old begging dudes for verses his music is terrible.

If you're a fan of BLU it's the equivalent of having a foot fetish, you're a fu*king weirdo
 10-11-2012, 07:04 AM         #71
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah I fu*k with Below the Heavens and some other songs, but he's very very VERY overrated as a rapper. Some dude in here was even saying he was, "supposed to be the savior." Get out of here man. Rap doesn't need to be saved. That "this ain't real hip hop" sh*t, and hip hop is dead sh*t, is stupid as fu*k. That's not real, that's fantasy sh*t. Rap is rap, it's either good, bad or forgettable. Unfortunately for Blu, a lot of his sh*t is forgettable. He's got some classics under his belt though. He's trying to be better than he really is however with his wannabe Jay Electronica mysterious persona and questionable release tactics (giving away his album for real, when it's supposed to come out on a major.) What kind of idiot does that? That sh*t's gonna leak regardless, might as well not p!ss off your label and black ball yourself.

Yeah I know I mentioned Jay Electronica who's just as stupid with his releases, but he nailed the mysterious persona, not to mention spits way beyond Blu's capability (substance wise.) With that said he's forever pissed off and lost fans by Detox'ing himself. Might as well get that Illuminati pus*y and be set for life like he's doing, get your paper Timmy.
 5 years ago '10        #72
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
when they started sayin he wasnt eatin i was weak as fu*k
 5 years ago '07        #73
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109

[video - click to view]

I was originally gonna post this song as a rebuttal to all yall dissin my n*gga blu after below the heavens... but then I watched the video .. and it's blu chillin with a bunch of wack asian LA motherfu*kers....

cant even defend that... TDE run with real n*ggas not frontin a.ss holiday hip hoppin asians thats prolly racist as fu*k when they aint around black people... the type of fools that'll say "that stage of my life was a phase" <<<<TDE

Last edited by erick derelict; 10-11-2012 at 09:44 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #74
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
 Got Cheeve? said:
Yeah I fu*k with Below the Heavens and some other songs, but he's very very VERY overrated as a rapper. Some dude in here was even saying he was, "supposed to be the savior." Get out of here man. Rap doesn't need to be saved. That "this ain't real hip hop" sh*t, and hip hop is dead sh*t, is stupid as fu*k. That's not real, that's fantasy sh*t. Rap is rap, it's either good, bad or forgettable. Unfortunately for Blu, a lot of his sh*t is forgettable. He's got some classics under his belt though. He's trying to be better than he really is however with his wannabe Jay Electronica mysterious persona and questionable release tactics (giving away his album for real, when it's supposed to come out on a major.) What kind of idiot does that? That sh*t's gonna leak regardless, might as well not p!ss off your label and black ball yourself.

Yeah I know I mentioned Jay Electronica who's just as stupid with his releases, but he nailed the mysterious persona, not to mention spits way beyond Blu's capability (substance wise.) With that said he's forever pissed off and lost fans by Detox'ing himself. Might as well get that Illuminati pus*y and be set for life like he's doing, get your paper Timmy.
realest n*gga ever? maybe...
 5 years ago '10        #75
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1616 1616
 Sin Loc said:
 5 years ago '05        #76
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,836 | Props total: 9714 9714
 ballergenetics said:
What the fu*k....
Haha Blu about Wiz size so he needs to chill with any throwin hands talk.
blu like 6'4 though, that reach
 5 years ago '06        #77
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
 Sin Loc said:
 5 years ago '10        #78
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1616 1616
 Rockstar718 said:
That's what he meant you dumb fu*k...Wiz is 6'4" as well
 10-11-2012, 10:45 AM         #79
Sin Loc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rockstar718 said:
all that 6'4 reach talk aint sh*t if you aint got hands
 5 years ago '08        #80
H Class 
space
space
$1,473 | Props total: 119 119
I haven't seen any interviews of Blu so I only know him strictly from his music but judging by those tweets, if that was in fact him tweeting, he seems like a sucka.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
53 comments
1 day ago