Gucci Mane: Power 105 The Breakfast Club interview

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-10-2012, 08:44 PM         #121
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2Chainz and Future are WAY bigger in the state of Georgia right now... i can't believe he said they were basically average. He is right tho, Rocko is underrated... dude got a bunch of hits...
 5 years ago '06        #122
phatbat9 
space
space
$670 | Props total: 128 128
So Jeezy scary and Gucci a snitch... Y'all crack me up
 5 years ago '05        #123
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,612 | Props total: 4375 4375
that n*gga gucci a fu*kin goon point blank
 10-10-2012, 09:23 PM         #124
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2ChainzChain said:
They asked him who he listen to, not who is taking over
he made them sound like they were beneath him. he said Future straight but he looked like he didn't even want to mention Tity Boi...
 5 years ago '06        #125
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,961 | Props total: 13581 13581
 UdownwitK said:
he made them sound like they were beneath him. he said Future straight but he looked like he didn't even want to mention Tity Boi...
Tity boy was on his last mixtape
Im up
 5 years ago '04        #126
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
did u see my inscragram on that night how fresh i wa
 5 years ago '05        #127
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 380 380
 SoCannon said:
Yea str8 outta Clay Co
Me too n*gga
 5 years ago '09        #128
michaeluncc 
space
space
$76 | Props total: 9 9
He real??? Ain't this the same nicca that was on BET wit Mad Lynx saying out loud that Jeezy tried to have him k!lled? That's really real to you dumb fu*ks?
 5 years ago '12        #129
GoldRush 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,347 | Props total: 538 538
 strongthetruth said:
n*ggas in here acting like the interview unveiled something new. Jeezy and Gucci been not fu*king with each other. Ain't nobody running from nobody. Idk why Gucci is putting on the tough guy persona though. Musically 2 Chainz and Future is running the city (hood and mainstream) but he tried to slick downplay them for some reason. He didn't wanna speak on the TIP situation because he dissed the man and turned around and apologized. Gucci ain't no hotter than Jeezy down here. They both luke warm. The character he playing for this interview kinda funny though

finally some truth

this was a entertaining interview tho , a good listen

-------------

but

ross & gucci vs 50 & jeezy

it would be like a civil war literally tho....

waiting to see how all this plays out
 5 years ago '04        #130
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 1782 1782
NO respect for jeezy.
 5 years ago '04        #131
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
Its some lame a.ss n*ggas in here talkin about ATL streets like they be or been in ATL streets do a age check if u wasnt at least 21 in 2004 than u kant speak on BMF or anybodies credibility bc all your info is 2nd hand or 3rd hand Prolly some broke n*ggas who told u about the story lmao
 5 years ago '04        #132
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
he downplayed tit and future because future got a mixtape comin out soon after guccis plus 2 chainz and future have been mad successful lately

gucci just a hater

not hard to see
 5 years ago '04        #133
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,884 | Props total: 17440 17440
dont even like this n*gga but decent interview
 10-11-2012, 12:22 AM         #134
RandyWave17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im from New york, and watching this i realized theres different type gangsters in ATL or down south in general, i respect gucci keep getting your money and stay out of trouble.
 5 years ago '05        #135
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
Damn they were scared of Gucci Mane straight up... That question about the girl in the case he totally owned Envy just with the crazy eye contact lol.
 5 years ago '05        #136
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
I thought it was widely known that Gucci is trash and someone that NOBODY takes serious as far as Good Music goes..........suddenly this man thinking someone suppossed to be afraid of his pot belly a.ss........he stay gassin himself up this who interview. His music sucks d!ck and he is looked at as a clown
 5 years ago '04        #137
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,131 | Props total: 4527 4527
 michaeluncc said:
He real??? Ain't this the same nicca that was on BET wit Mad Lynx saying out loud that Jeezy tried to have him k!lled? That's really real to you dumb fu*ks?
dumb fu*ks?

he took care of the situation.

the n*gga tried to have him k!lled and he spoke on it.

u listen to too much rap music breh. ur punk azz dont know whats real and whats not
 5 years ago '06        #138
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,867 | Props total: 101 101
long a.ss sh*t....lol...big bruh handled that sh*t tha way a real muhhphucka is suppose to handle their biz.....SALUTE!
 10-11-2012, 02:33 AM         #139
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T2THEONE said:
I think they didn't want this to happen

I still get a chuckle outta this interview

5 years ago '07        #140
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 daman729 said:
Are you serious? Gucci is talking about jeezy homie. The same jeezy that got exposed by bmf,jodie breeze, bloodraw,k!nkyb . Wasnt meech on gucci mixtape? Wasnt gucci jeezy's enemy yet still bmf members fu*kin with gucci? Even bleu fu*k with gucci. The same bleu that basically called jeezy a f*g and a bi*ch. He not talkin about ross. n*ggas think gucci and jeezy still cool. Gucci hold grudges. Bleu, gucci and ross all fu*k each other and they all dont fu*k with jeezy.
I don't see how you confused a.ss n*ggas try to spin BMF fu*king with Gucci into a good thing for Gucci when they had just as much to do with the hit on him as Jeezy did..how you hate Jeezy for tryna get you k!lled but rock with the n*ggas he actually had try to knock you down?

Ass backwards.

All that "Jeezy gettin exposed" sh*t sounds lame when you look at the facts..these lame n*ggas exposing themselves but they do a funny lil radio interview and have all yall fooled.

Gucci make good music but all that "Gucci holds grudges" and sh*t..stop gassin him up.Him rockin with any BMF n*ggas now is lame.I don't care if he doin it just to spite Jeezy.Them n*ggas wanted him dead too at one point..and to top it off them n*ggas ain't making him no money.If he was gon squash the beef,Jeezy should be the one.At least its some potential money to be made.fu*kin around with bum a.ss Blue Davinci ain't helping him none.Let's not start acting like he's somebody.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
112 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy