Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-10-2012, 01:25 PM         #61
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 k3llz said:
n*gga NEVER called Ross fake...n*gga said him and Ross is friends
He said Rappers are Fake The Industry is fake" isn't Ross Apart of that"

Damn....n*gga you can't be that Stupid!!!!

Thats Like me saying well My homeboy is White but"All white people have Aids"...And not say except for my homeboy...
n*gga Bunched Ross in the sh*t and said he was a fake..(Cool with make music with him but he is fake) that's what the n*gga is basically saying...
 5 years ago '07        #62
castro 392 heat pts392
space
space
$10,594 | Props total: 8672 8672
this is the realest interview i seen yet, real talk

gucci is a real n*gga man
 10-10-2012, 01:43 PM         #63
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im up and trap back >>>>>>>>>>>>jeezy sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #64
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
Got damn Gucci a real a.ss n*gga
 10-10-2012, 01:48 PM         #65
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheenz said:

Thats Like me saying well My homeboy is White but"All white people have Aids"...And not say except for my homeboy...
n*gga Bunched Ross in the sh*t and said he was a fake..(Cool with make music with him but he is fake) that's what the n*gga is basically saying...
dumb muthafu*ka...that n*gga said he and Ross are friends...he didn't name Gotti when it comes to real n*ggaz and we all know he fu*k with Gotti...Gotti fake too?
 10-10-2012, 01:50 PM         #66
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheenz said:

Look this n*gga d!ck riding all because gucci said he dont fu*k with jeezy and he is cool With Ross!!!...

listen to the Interview he still said the n*gga was Fake......

if your unemployed i'm sure vivid videos are hiring stunt doubles for d!ck riding scenes
No need to get emotional and start talking about d!cks again....you attention wh0ores are weird.

I commented on the fact that Gooch can operate underground without having to drop mainstream albums to get paid in this game.

The Mods should check your IP address to see how many aliases you are using....strange dude.
 5 years ago '12        #67
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,468 | Props total: 13004 13004
 cheenz said:

Are you serious? Gucci is talking about jeezy homie. The same jeezy that got exposed by bmf,jodie breeze, bloodraw,k!nkyb . Wasnt meech on gucci mixtape? Wasnt gucci jeezy's enemy yet still bmf members fu*kin with gucci? Even bleu fu*k with gucci. The same bleu that basically called jeezy a f*g and a bi*ch. He not talkin about ross. n*ggas think gucci and jeezy still cool. Gucci hold grudges. Bleu, gucci and ross all fu*k each other and they all dont fu*k with jeezy.

Last edited by daman729; 10-10-2012 at 02:04 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #68
ncwarrior24 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,799 | Props total: 1184 1184
 strongthetruth said:
n*ggas in here acting like the interview unveiled something new. Jeezy and Gucci been not fu*king with each other. Ain't nobody running from nobody. Idk why Gucci is putting on the tough guy persona though. Musically 2 Chainz and Future is running the city (hood and mainstream) but he tried to slick downplay them for some reason. He didn't wanna speak on the TIP situation because he dissed the man and turned around and apologized. Gucci ain't no hotter than Jeezy down here. They both luke warm. The character he playing for this interview kinda funny though
I thought it was weird how he was trying to treat 2 Chainz and Future as some sort of after thought, they sh*tting on T.I., Gooch, and Jeezy going on a year plus now success wise
 5 years ago '04        #69
ncwarrior24 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,799 | Props total: 1184 1184
 Im Soo Special said:
jeezy outsold gucci/t.i/chainz and future this year
Damn! had no clue
 10-10-2012, 02:17 PM         #70
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow gucci is pretty intelligent and funny when hes calm
 5 years ago '07        #71
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,241 | Props total: 3302 3302
 Im Soo Special said:
jeezy outsold gucci/t.i/chainz and future this year
I'm big fan of jeezy but record sales don't mean nothing. Future and 2 Chainz has this city and surrounding areas on lock. I honestly haven't listened to 103 since back in March. Them sales don't mean sh*t if your core fanbase ain't bumpin' ya sh*t in the streets. I really hope he bounces back with the next one but that record sales point is invalid this time around.
 5 years ago '10        #72
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
look at how charlamagne's bi*ch a.ss is d!ckriding gucci

is that the same dude that gets really disrespectul with guests on the show?

he sound like a groupie now

and dj envy's bi*ch a.ss got shook too, he tried to punk gucci with that question and gucci shut him down

that interview was almost boring because they was shook to ask that n*gga questions

but gucci is a character so the sh*t was entertaining
 10-10-2012, 02:30 PM         #73
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you are interviewing a known murderer who throws women out of cars and tattoos Ice-cream cones on his face it makes no sense to provoke him.

I ain't mad at them for being shook.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 10-10-2012 at 02:40 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #74
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,103 | Props total: 223 223
gooch burr
 5 years ago '10        #75
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
n*gga you act like you know Jeezy or Gucci personally...They both seem like real n*ggas and real n*ggas the main ones who clash because they just alike...you a internet n*gga by the looks of it.
It aint rap wit Gucci. You cant tell the difference between the demeanor of 50 and Gucci compared to a n*gga like Ross, you aint finna ask Gucci just no any question
Realest comments on youtube

Last edited by ColeWorld; 10-10-2012 at 03:04 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #76
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 SoCannon said:
n*ggas speaking on sh*t they know nun bout Gucci was running from BMF I mean who wouldn't I ain't knock him for it but it is wat it. Wen Gucci first came in he was just a dope boy he started fu*kin with them hit squad n*ggas and bloods for protection real sh*t n*gga even snitch on bmf and jeezy saying "bmf and young jeezy is trying to k!ll me" right on the news camera no street DVD bruh said it on the news they had dude shook thats why I said the tables dunn turned
I remember that sh*t on the news. Thats when I knew he wasn't really bout that life. That sh*t he doin at the station is an act. He has a little confidence boost cause he k!lled a n*gga and threw a bi*ch out a moving car. The n*gga crazy, but he ain't bad.
 5 years ago '12        #77
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,144 | Props total: 11426 11426
 ImInHerMouth said:
I remember that sh*t on the news. Thats when I knew he wasn't really bout that life. That sh*t he doin at the station is an act. He has a little confidence boost cause he k!lled a n*gga and threw a bi*ch out a moving car. The n*gga crazy, but he ain't bad.
My dog said he a litttle confident cuz he caught a body n sh*t.

Im for real cryin.

Gotta be a seriaal k!ller to m dogs respect
 5 years ago '08        #78
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,451 | Props total: 1678 1678
 BluCupShawty said:
@ Gooch crashing Jeezy's C-Day party

he can call Jeezy a sucka n all that for "puttin" money on his head but them Mac Town n*ggas was after his so icey chain and he got on the stand said Jeezy & BMF was tryna k!ll him.

and this sneak move of reconcillation him & Drama tried to pull

Yeah he a sucka

"C safe homie"

I'm sure someone will contact DJ Drama and ask him his take on the whole situation, seeing that he was the one that tried to bring them together.
 5 years ago '10        #79
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 172 172
this year i had gucci and jeezy as comeback artist of the year

gucci k!lled the mixtape game

jeezy k!lled all his features, but when his next mixtape drop though
 5 years ago '05        #80
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,447 | Props total: 25137 25137
....Going Hard To Promote That Mixtape Huh? When It Becomes A Hot Winter....I Dont Wanna See No White Flags...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago