50 cent: French Montana you ain't Sh!t boy. You out your league talking about me you hoe.i read your

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-10-2012, 03:00 PM         #161
mprjxl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sam Rothstein said:
This isn't about money it's about music and he's done. Drake don't fu*k with him, Wayne don't fu*k with him, Nicki ain't gonna fu*k with him, Ross will never fu*k with him, Khaled don't fu*k with him, Jeezy and T.I. ain't messing with him, Dipset don't fu*k with him, Jay don't fu*k with him.

He's being blackballed and all of the hot new artists won't fu*k with him because if they fu*k with him then most of the industry will stop fu*k with that artist.
50 doesnt want anything to do with any of the artist you mention

Sam Rothstein said:
I don't think 50 really about that life, he was in the streets, but you can just sense it in him that deep down inside he ain't really about that life. My n*gga Ross he really about that life, Gunplay is about that life, this is what they live for.
are you serious, bro?
bang em smurf even said in an interview, 50 was that n*gga in the streets

Last edited by mprjxl; 10-10-2012 at 03:05 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #162
castro 392 heat pts392
space
space
$10,594 | Props total: 8672 8672
 k3llz said:
lmao at u n*ggaz overreacting...saying 50 going get Max out? lmao he's not the fu*king president...u internet dudes d!ckride 50 way too much online
doesnt have to be the president?

50 got the money, got the lawyers... hes one of the few n*ggas in the game that actually can pull this off..

remember when buck stabbed a n*gga ON CAMERA with MAD WITNESSES...that was attempted murder...n what he get? 1 year probation or some sh*t like that.... thats 50's g-unit lawyers for you...

think about it b
 5 years ago '06        #163
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Sam Rothstein said:
I don't think 50 really about that life, he was in the streets, but you can just sense it in him that deep down inside he ain't really about that life. My n*gga Ross he really about that life, Gunplay is about that life, this is what they live for.

this should be nominated for most ridiculous post of the year
 5 years ago '04        #164
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,413 | Props total: 29629 29629
lmao...but it was ok for 50 to talk sh*t about every1 for sh*tty reasons...lmao...riiiight
 10-10-2012, 04:39 PM         #165
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #166
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
oh sh*t

50 is back

beef in full effect

industry trembling AT THE KNEES

5 years ago '05        #167
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
50 is so corny nowadays. rick ross made him look like a clown. i admit. his antics were funny at first. but he looks so desperate nowadays. and you know he isn't going to physically put hands on anyone. he needs to grow up. this dissin sh*t is corny. and it isn't like he's a great rapper nor is french montana so who 'tf wanna hear these two battle. i hope french ignore this clown. that's all you gotta do to win against this dude.
 5 years ago '05        #168
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
50 is so corny nowadays. rick ross made him look like a clown. i admit. his antics were funny at first. but he looks so desperate nowadays. and you know he isn't going to physically put hands on anyone. he needs to grow up. this dissin sh*t is corny. and it isn't like he's a great rapper nor is french montana so who 'tf wanna hear these two battle. i hope french ignore this clown. that's all you gotta do to win against this dude. little attention wh0ore who goes away when you don't feed into it.
 5 years ago '11        #169
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 noverum said:

[pic - click to view]

There may be many reasons responsible for why 50 Cent will have less of an artistic impact on Hip Hop in the future than he did in the past, but as long as he's sitting at that table, a lack of industry support will not be one of them.
They don't even really fu*k with him though after the headphone sh*t.
 5 years ago '06        #170
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,532 | Props total: 6777 6777
so what started all of this
 5 years ago '11        #171
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Martel said:
50 is so corny nowadays. rick ross made him look like a clown. i admit. his antics were funny at first. but he looks so desperate nowadays. and you know he isn't going to physically put hands on anyone. he needs to grow up. this dissin sh*t is corny. and it isn't like he's a great rapper nor is french montana so who 'tf wanna hear these two battle. i hope french ignore this clown. that's all you gotta do to win against this dude. little attention wh0ore who goes away when you don't feed into it.
only lame old n*ggas and lame white boys from the burbs respect this sh*t. other n*ggas see how sad this is. Why is a n*gga like 50, with his type of money, even phased by what French Montana says? 50 is really the kid you won't let play with your group, so he's gonna get mad and start doing dumb sh*t like standing in the middle of the field or kickin rocks towards y'all to fu*k your game up.

mad desperate for attention. 50's been denying that he's finished for years. He puts out a good album (BISD), no one fu*ks with him. He gets even more grittier and goes back to his old style, no one fu*ks with him. yeah he'll still get played, but he's not anywhere near the top, and he's a competitive dude so he feels a way about that.
 5 years ago '12        #172
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
 Martel said:

did u not see the recent gunplay video?? 50 rocked his sh*t
 5 years ago '11        #173
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,443 | Props total: 1420 1420
some of you say people pro 50 living in the past but the same ones saying that are saying the same thing about 50 they been saying since he came out
 10-10-2012, 08:04 PM         #174
Lannister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
French Montana has got a point, 5-0 would not his career rising if he hadn't beef with rappers all these years.
it's about making hit songs

it really doesn't matter about that

it's not like he is beefing with producers lol
 5 years ago '04        #175
ayaknow 
space
space
$834 | Props total: 19 19
this will benefit french not 50
 5 years ago '05        #176
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 ayaknow said:
this will benefit french not 50
this is exactly my point
 5 years ago '05        #177
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
 Martel said:
If French stepped to 50 he'd get knocked on his sloppy out of shape a.ss. I've sold as many records as French. French is always braggin about his 250 thousand dollar house. You know what a 250 thousand dollar house looks like in the NYC Metro? You probably where size 24 jeans you cornball.
 5 years ago '05        #178
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
 ImInHerMouth said:
only lame old n*ggas and lame white boys from the burbs respect this sh*t. other n*ggas see how sad this is. Why is a n*gga like 50, with his type of money, even phased by what French Montana says? 50 is really the kid you won't let play with your group, so he's gonna get mad and start doing dumb sh*t like standing in the middle of the field or kickin rocks towards y'all to fu*k your game up.

mad desperate for attention. 50's been denying that he's finished for years. He puts out a good album (BISD), no one fu*ks with him. He gets even more grittier and goes back to his old style, no one fu*ks with him. yeah he'll still get played, but he's not anywhere near the top, and he's a competitive dude so he feels a way about that.

You're one of those guys that pulls up to the mall in a 1998 Honda Civic with 6 dudes packed into it banging Tyga's newest mixtape.
 5 years ago '04        #179
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,730 | Props total: 11464 11464
another 10 page 50 cent thread

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #180
Smiff_Beats 
space
space
space
$740 | Props total: 8 8
50 is just a dude that treats rap like the streets. If this was on the block and somebody was talking negatively about what you do, especially when yall are supposed to be cool, would you not get at him? Exactly
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago