50 cent: French Montana you ain't Sh!t boy. You out your league talking about me you hoe.i read your

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #141
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
 Sam Rothstein said:
I'm not talking about the money, as far as the rap scene in America, I don't see him making his way back into it -- he's done.
50 will makes comebacks faithfully.

You are upset your boy Gunplay got his head kicked in.
 5 years ago '10        #142
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13674 13674

[pic - click to view]

Fif bout to roll his a.ss out. Didnt homie divorece his wife for the rap game which he's very mediocre @? Fif gone fu*k her and put her and the kids on video on some Pimpin Curly sh*t.

ImInHerMouth said:
I wish somebody would clap that dumb bi*ch. I hate when hoes say stupid sh*t like that.
for real for real, I have high disdain for bi*ches like that

she might as well hit FIF for child support cuzz that 1 tweet got her n her mouth pregnant

eCity 420 said:
you have an actual fbi informant in your avy
you are a hoe a.ss n*gga the fu*k are u talkn bout
never knew hoe qualities were directly calling people out

10-10-2012, 01:10 PM         #143
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 murdamurda said:
50 will makes comebacks faithfully.

You are upset your boy Gunplay got his head kicked in.
I don't think 50 really about that life, he was in the streets, but you can just sense it in him that deep down inside he ain't really about that life. My n*gga Ross he really about that life, Gunplay is about that life, this is what they live for.
 5 years ago '11        #144
Giovanni Cassa 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,829 | Props total: 219 219
 Sam Rothstein said:
I don't think 50 really about that life, he was in the streets, but you can just sense it in him that deep down inside he ain't really about that life. My n*gga Ross he really about that life, Gunplay is about that life, this is what they live for.

Ross? What life are you talking about man? You think Ross will risk everything he achieved until now to prove he's a real street dude?

Use your mind for a bit.
 5 years ago '08        #145
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
 Sam Rothstein said:

10-10-2012, 01:26 PM         #146
AKS MUZIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 aka Ferrari F50 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

5 years ago '04        #147
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
you can tell the sad 50 stans are tryin to hold on to whatever is left of this monkey

enjoy lame azz n!ggas, cuz he aint gonna drop anymore music
 5 years ago '05        #148
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
 Sam Rothstein said:
Live to get beat down?
 5 years ago '11        #149
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 eCity 420 said:
directly? muhfu*ka it's twitter
 5 years ago '11        #150
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 eCity 420 said:
an actual fbi informant? show the papers then n*gga since you know so much.

like we all don't know 50 love police.

fu*kin chink. type it like you would say it next time and add them w's

Last edited by ImInHerMouth; 10-10-2012 at 01:48 PM..
 10-10-2012, 01:39 PM         #151
cheenz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Hov said:
you can tell the sad 50 stans are tryin to hold on to whatever is left of this monkey

enjoy lame azz n!ggas, cuz he aint gonna drop anymore music
Not a STAN but you sound mad....

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #152
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 Sam Rothstein said:
This isn't about money it's about music and he's done. Drake don't fu*k with him, Wayne don't fu*k with him, Nicki ain't gonna fu*k with him, Ross will never fu*k with him, Khaled don't fu*k with him, Jeezy and T.I. ain't messing with him, Dipset don't fu*k with him, Jay don't fu*k with him.

He's being blackballed and all of the hot new artists won't fu*k with him because if they fu*k with him then most of the industry will stop fu*k with that artist.
lol...this dudes talking like those guys are the reasons 50 blew up. Em and Dre still fu*k with 50...they blew him up.

and 50 will clown any artist u mentioned besides Jay in record sales and worldwide popularity...what are u even saying?

50 may of fell off...but not because of those artists. It's because he stopped making good music.
 5 years ago '05        #153
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,316 | Props total: 870 870
Who is @Scrilla going in on now on Twitter??
 5 years ago '11        #154
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
Meech said himself TI wasn't no snitch, but hoe n*ggas like that fu*k n*gga that responded to me and 50 stans are all gonna jump on his d!ck cause everyone knows it's King 50 on BX. even tho the n*gga ain't really been musically relevant since 07. Y'all stan for a n*gga a n*gga who ain't even in the race no more.
 5 years ago '07        #155
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Take 'em to war fif
 5 years ago '09        #156
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
Fif>>>>

Are you not entertained!!?!?!
 5 years ago '08        #157
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
who cares about his music if he keeps bullying rappers all hes good for now
 5 years ago '12        #158
noverum 
space
space
$2,882 | Props total: 1656 1656
 Sam Rothstein said:
Drake don't fu*k with him, Wayne don't fu*k with him, Nicki ain't gonna fu*k with him, Ross will never fu*k with him, Khaled don't fu*k with him, Jeezy and T.I. ain't messing with him, Dipset don't fu*k with him, Jay don't fu*k with him.

He's being blackballed.

[pic - click to view]

There may be many reasons responsible for why 50 Cent will have less of an artistic impact on Hip Hop in the future than he did in the past, but as long as he's sitting at that table, a lack of industry support will not be one of them.
 5 years ago '11        #159
RAWshadTX 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,648 | Props total: 1068 1068
French lost
 5 years ago '11        #160
ROger Rabbit 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1794 1794
 Graftedgenes said:
I'm a supporter of HipHop music and a member of the culture.

HipHop music can be about competition but that competition is about music & lyrics, it's not about the corny sideshow circus stuff that you saw enter the game in 2003.

A Tweet is nothing more than a damn mass-text-message you type with your thumbs to send to your followers, it ain't gangsta in the least.

Rap battle & Rap beef used to be about who had the best diss record but now it's about who can sound the toughest on Twitter or who can beat who up, blah blah blah.

I miss that JayZ Vs Nas beef-formula and the Beanie Sigel Vs Jadakiss, that was entertaining to me because it was HipHop and the music/lyrics was on point.

M.T.V went from music-videos to Reality shows and it seems like the HipHop game has done the same thing.......
dogs you are on point with what youre saying. 90% of the retards here are closed in their moms basement deciphering schemes they know nothing about, they idolize a rapper!not a hero, not a hero A RAPPER, who has nothing enlightning to say to expand your mind.dont waste your brain cells on people who idolize others.50 is an industry tool to feasts off suburban/house kids who never been in problems and entertains them by acting petty while being in his mid 30's.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy