50 cent: French Montana you ain't Sh!t boy. You out your league talking about me you hoe.i read your

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-10-2012, 11:21 AM         #101
Hiphopnetwork  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Im not tweeting about this little fool No more.I'm a see him and he gonna explain that's it.

Do you realize this fool hasn't sold one record and talking about sales.

you mine's well come catch this fade boy.

French your Sh!t so weak you never had a song by your self fool. Ain't nobody's waiting to hear your verse. Girl.

French Montana you ain't Sh!t boy. You out your league talking about me you hoe.i read your little interview what the fucx is you high.

damnnn homie last year u was da mannnnn homieeeeeee wat da fuuuckkk happen to uuuuuu[/QUOTE]
 5 years ago '10        #102
cjiscash 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,995 | Props total: 58 58
 cheenz said:
n*gga I'm As Black as you!!!!! Maybe even blacker than you

That's the sh*t you always Pull " my Culture Bullsh*t!!"

SHUT THE fu*k UP n*gga!!!

Born in Brooklyn here Whole Family from Jamaica..

I'm in the the hood and in the streets way more than you my n*gga!!!
Live in Queens(Springfield Gardens)
Bedstuy (Atlantic ave.)
Crown Heights(Union St.)
And Flatbush (Church Ave.)

So Stop questioning anyone that don't agree with your d!ck riding a.ssessments as not Black or a real part of the black experience or Culture that sh*t is wack!!!

There isn't a Bigger **** in the Music Industry than Rick Ross!!!

"****"-Acting in such a manner as to perpetuate black stereotypes in society such as music videos solely about cars, money and women.

I know my bi*ch Will take a Bullet for me and she don't Ride or Suck Me off as Much as you do Ross!!..ur a Grown man Bro!!!
Why even bother to talk that clown, just ignore him.
 10-10-2012, 11:25 AM         #103
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheenz said:
n*gga I'm As Black as you!!!!! Maybe even blacker than you

That's the sh*t you always Pull " my Culture Bullsh*t!!"

SHUT THE fu*k UP n*gga!!!

Born in Brooklyn here Whole Family from Jamaica..

I'm in the the hood and in the streets way more than you my n*gga!!!
Live in Queens(Springfield Gardens)
Bedstuy (Atlantic ave.)
Crown Heights(Union St.)
And Flatbush (Church Ave.)

So Stop questioning anyone that don't agree with your d!ck riding a.ssessments as not Black or a real part of the black experience or Culture that sh*t is wack!!!

There isn't a Bigger **** in the Music Industry than Rick Ross!!!

"****"-Acting in such a manner as to perpetuate black stereotypes in society such as music videos solely about cars, money and women.

I know my bi*ch Will take a Bullet for me and she don't Ride or Suck Me off as Much as you do Ross!!..ur a Grown man Bro!!!

Are you make or female? Adult or child?

It seem like you have a homos3xual fetish wre you talk about "d!ck" or "Sucking-off" in every one of your posts.

Why are you behaving like a Europeon-**** with all those exclamation-points and trying to explain yourself to a stranger online? Weirdo.

My bi*ch gets emotional once a month but she has never shown the level of
estrogen & exclamation you did in that last post.

Calm down little guy you breaking a sweat, got your hair sticking to your forehead.
 10-10-2012, 11:26 AM         #104
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 greedy87 said:
He's a corny swaggerless monkey
only a corny swagless house n*gga would call another black man a **** or a monkey

if 50 had a job as a IG would that give him swag?
 5 years ago '06        #105
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
 Graftedgenes said:
You should never admit to following another man into every thread, it's creepy.

You can't tear down a crab who spends his entire career tearing people down, it doesent work that way.

But I give him credit for finding an angle to keep people like you entertained.
I don't follow you around ... I am just a fan of 50 cent and you happen to be a non-fan in 100% of all things 50... Hip-Hop is about competition, it's always been and always will be... unless emo f*gs that are too scared to compete take complete control of the game..
 5 years ago '12        #106
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,911 | Props total: 2448 2448
French should diss 50 just to sell his album

what does he have to lose? fans wont care if French gets ethered by 50, fans now a days knowingly support former Cops, Gays and Cokeheads
 5 years ago '11        #107
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3022 3022
Godfather 50 bout to catch a body.
 5 years ago '11        #108
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
 10-10-2012, 11:33 AM         #109
cheenz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Are you make or female? Adult or child?

It seem like you have a homos3xual fetish wre you talk about "d!ck" or "Sucking-off" in every one of your posts.

Why are you behaving like a Europeon-**** with all those exclamation-points and trying to explain yourself to a stranger online? Weirdo.

My bi*ch gets emotional once a month but she has never shown the level of
estrogen & exclamation you did in that last post.

Calm down little guy you breaking a sweat, got your hair sticking to your forehead.
First off i'm a Grown a.ss man and i'm calling it as I see it and if you're as Black or as hood as you say you are ,you would know that between Brothers this is the way he Debate....
Exactly how We talk on the Corner 's or the Barber shop!!!!

I hope to God that your'e a Female cause no Male should be a Groupie!!
The sh*t is Sickening!!
From what I gather in these threads Someone can Put "Ross Farted In his Dressing Room and it smelled like sh*t" and you will Post in there in No time that he's a hater "Ross Farts Smell like Strawberries"
 10-10-2012, 11:37 AM         #110
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hollyfield420 said:
I don't follow you around ... I am just a fan of 50 cent and you happen to be a non-fan in 100% of all things 50... Hip-Hop is about competition, it's always been and always will be... unless emo f*gs that are too scared to compete take complete control of the game..
I'm a supporter of HipHop music and a member of the culture.

HipHop music can be about competition but that competition is about music & lyrics, it's not about the corny sideshow circus stuff that you saw enter the game in 2003.

A Tweet is nothing more than a damn mass-text-message you type with your thumbs to send to your followers, it ain't gangsta in the least.

Rap battle & Rap beef used to be about who had the best diss record but now it's about who can sound the toughest on Twitter or who can beat who up, blah blah blah.

I miss that JayZ Vs Nas beef-formula and the Beanie Sigel Vs Jadakiss, that was entertaining to me because it was HipHop and the music/lyrics was on point.

M.T.V went from music-videos to Reality shows and it seems like the HipHop game has done the same thing.......
 5 years ago '11        #111
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,186 | Props total: 480 480
 ralph lauren said:
team french..

someone tell dis n*gga 50 we not in 03 anymore
n*ggaz actin like 50 cent gon end his career and french dont run wit goons most people on here thats talkin bout 50 gon end french or fu*k him up is n*ggaz thats still stuck in 2003 or saw 50 cent beat a 100 pound crack head up look at all the people 50 cent beefed with and none of the got touched by 50 i know yall remember when bang em smurf had 50 shook
 5 years ago '04        #112
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
French shouldn't had said sh*t.. n*ggas always want to fu*k with 50 when he chillin
 5 years ago '06        #113
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
 Graftedgenes said:

Rap battle & Rap beef used to be about who had the best diss record but now it's about who can sound the toughest on Twitter or who can beat who up, blah blah blah.
It's the same sh*t, there are just mad different ways to call people out now... I consider subliminals to be more of a bi*ch tactic... This dude is actually addressing it in public on his twitter, diss tracks from both camps will follow, and hopefully dope music...
 5 years ago '11        #114
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Lannister said:
Jennifer Ingole ‏@MissJennieBaaby
OK, so French Montana and 50 Cent r beefing? I've never heard of French Montana so I'm #Team50Cent . Lol

I wish somebody would clap that dumb bi*ch. I hate when hoes say stupid sh*t like that.
 5 years ago '11        #115
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 jmheight1 said:
One of the last ones left that doesn't tap dance around most issues when it comes to other rappers saying side ways sh*t. I'll gave him that.
what? this n*ggas a hoe. and ross finished him. I used to like 50, but I dont care what he did back in the day, he got hoe qualities. No man should even be tweetin like that.
 5 years ago '04        #116
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
 hollyfield420 said:
It's the same sh*t, there are just mad different ways to call people out now... I consider subliminals to be more of a bi*ch tactic... This dude is actually addressing it in public on his twitter, diss tracks from both camps will follow, and hopefully dope music...
nah Puffy not gonna let French diss 50.. it prolly won't go further than this.. come on its MGK,Red Cafe etc. it won't be no music involved
 5 years ago '12        #117
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,262 | Props total: 840 840
 ImInHerMouth said:
what? this n*ggas a hoe. and ross finished him. I used to like 50, but I dont care what he did back in the day, he got hoe qualities. No man should even be tweetin like that.
you have an actual fbi informant in your avy
you are a hoe a.ss n*gga the fu*k are u talkn bout
never knew hoe qualities were directly calling people out
 5 years ago '10        #118
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
cant believe how french became this industry ho n*gga after all those years of feeding the streets with that crack smh fukkin drunk a.ss n*gga Lost his real fan base when he left Max to rot

Glad fif shyttin on n*ggas again
 5 years ago '10        #119
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 eCity 420 said:
 10-10-2012, 11:56 AM         #120
cheenz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eCity 420 said:
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy