50 cent: French Montana you ain't Sh!t boy. You out your league talking about me you hoe.i read your

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
201 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
248 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
142 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 5487 5487
@50cent you won't be able to find him he in diddys a.ss

5 years ago '10        #82
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 Lannister said:
@50cent
French your Sh!t so weak you never had a song by your self fool. Ain't nobody's waiting to hear your verse. Girl

true
 5 years ago '09        #83
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,080 | Props total: 8850 8850
 NO RELIGION said:
????????????????????
Go 50 cent twitter, 50 is not a pus*y like 90% of rappers, btw I'm not even a fan of 50 Cent, n*gga has always had I don't give fu*k attitude

[video - click to view]

10-10-2012, 10:46 AM         #84
cheenz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
French Montana spoke the truth, he basically said that petty beefs stifled 50-Cents career and 50-Cent responded with high emotions.

Just to keep it 1-hunnid both these artists are signed to Interscope and both have albums that are supposed to drop 4th-quarter so if they want to compete with each other they should drop their music and let the fans decide who's hot and who's not.

Don't make too much out of the coonery, the average HipHop fan nowadays only care about the music and outside of a few rap forums this is a non-issue.
So Ross Running Around Preaching about Being a Big Drug Dealer!!!
Say How many People he k!lled.
20 platinum Gold and Diamond Chains on isn't "Coonery"??

"****"-Acting in such a manner as to perpetuate black stereotypes in society such as music videos solely about cars, money and women.

Wipe that n*gga c*m out ur Eyes..and Pull his D!ck Out ur Gape Hole Brah!!! U D!ck ride that n*gga So hard I Hope He's using a Condom or At least giving you Money for Morning After Pills!
 10-10-2012, 10:47 AM         #85
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how can a n*gga not like fif the n*gga

keep n*ggas name's out yo mouth if you dont wont problems
 5 years ago '11        #86
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 murdamurda said:
Isnt French known for Credit Card scams?
my old hustle
 5 years ago '11        #87
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,951 | Props total: 2327 2327
Where that music at 50?
 5 years ago '11        #88
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,951 | Props total: 2327 2327
 bigree61 said:
how can a n*gga not like fif the n*gga

keep n*ggas name's out yo mouth if you dont wont problems
He's a corny swaggerless monkey
 5 years ago '09        #89
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,080 | Props total: 8850 8850
 NO RELIGION said:
3 page thread and not 1 actual screenshot????????????
Stop being Stubborn

Why would 50 be scared to diss French Montana
 5 years ago '09        #90
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,618 | Props total: 1797 1797
its pop goes the weezle time
 5 years ago '12        #91
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,815 | Props total: 1728 1728
lol Would be an interesting beef considering the people French is involved with right now, but i doubt anything happens, music or street wise.
 10-10-2012, 11:07 AM         #92
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheenz said:
So Ross Running Around Preaching about Being a Big Drug Dealer!!!
Say How many People he k!lled.
20 platinum Gold and Diamond Chains on isn't "Coonery"??

"****"-Acting in such a manner as to perpetuate black stereotypes in society such as music videos solely about cars, money and women.

Wipe that n*gga c*m out ur Eyes..and Pull his D!ck Out ur Gape Hole Brah!!! U D!ck ride that n*gga So hard I Hope He's using a Condom or At least giving you Money for Morning After Pills!

I'm a Black man so you don't have to talk about cum, d!cks & gape-holes and use the N-word when you seek my attention.

My culture is a little different from yours we don't say "d!ckhead" "Butt-hole" "Ass-munch" or any other homoerotic slanguage that you people find exciting whilie talking to males.

The "Coonery" I was speaking to my brother about is the constant tearing-down of other brothers for the enjoyment of people like you who get excited every time a Black man talks down on another Black man.

Calm down your face is turning all red.....looks like you blushing over there.
 10-10-2012, 11:11 AM         #93
3rdcoasta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol. what is the beef about? i thought they just asked french about 50's recent/past beef's? he gave his opinion, didnt seem like a diss. how did 50 get on child support and all this other stuff?

this n*gga right here man...gotta take everything personal; keep it on wax or in the booth 50!!!!
 5 years ago '10        #94
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 2207 2207
 AJtheGreat said:
lol Would be an interesting beef considering the people French is involved with right now, but i doubt anything happens, music or street wise.
Why you say nothing will happen? You just saw what happened to Ross lieutenant at the awards.

5 years ago '06        #95
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
 Graftedgenes said:
I'm a Black man so you don't have to talk about cum, d!cks & gape-holes and use the N-word when you seek my attention.

My culture is a little different from yours we don't say "d!ckhead" "Butt-hole" "Ass-munch" or any other homoerotic slanguage that you people find exciting whilie talking to males.

The "Coonery" I was speaking to my brother about is the constant tearing-down of other brothers for the enjoyment of people like you who get excited every time a Black man talks down on another Black man.

Yet you can be found in every thread about 50 cent, tearing a fellow brother down... You my friend, is what they call a hypocrite .
 10-10-2012, 11:15 AM         #96
Hotboy1982  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is not a good look for new york and rap in general because your beefing with n*ggas

that is hot right now it doesn't make sense to be doing this played himself
 10-10-2012, 11:15 AM         #97
Hotboy1982  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hollyfield420 said:
Yet you can be found in every thread about 50 cent, tearing a fellow brother down... You my friend, is what they call a hypocrite .
key word
 10-10-2012, 11:17 AM         #98
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hollyfield420 said:
You should never admit to following another man into every thread, it's creepy.

You can't tear down a crab who spends his entire career tearing people down, it doesent work that way.

But I give him credit for finding an angle to keep people like you entertained.
 5 years ago '12        #99
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,815 | Props total: 1728 1728
 AriGold said:
Why you say nothing will happen? You just saw what happened to Ross lieutenant at the awards.

Gunplay obviously tried to do something to 50 while he was by himself and got jumped at an Awards show. Plus he's been talking sh*t to them for years. All French did was give opinion on why 50's sales have fallen off. He's not the 1st person to mention that subject. He didnt diss 50 at all. And unless 50 has some dope sh*t stored up, a beef with French would not help him out in any form

Last edited by AJtheGreat; 10-10-2012 at 11:22 AM..
 10-10-2012, 11:19 AM         #100
cheenz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:

n*gga I'm As Black as you!!!!! Maybe even blacker than you

That's the sh*t you always Pull " my Culture Bullsh*t!!"

SHUT THE fu*k UP n*gga!!!

Born in Brooklyn here Whole Family from Jamaica..

I'm in the the hood and in the streets way more than you my n*gga!!!
Live in Queens(Springfield Gardens)
Bedstuy (Atlantic ave.)
Crown Heights(Union St.)
And Flatbush (Church Ave.)

So Stop questioning anyone that don't agree with your d!ck riding a.ssessments as not Black or a real part of the black experience or Culture that sh*t is wack!!!

There isn't a Bigger **** in the Music Industry than Rick Ross!!!

I know my bi*ch Will take a Bullet for me and she don't Ride or Suck Me off as Much as you do Ross!!..ur a Grown man Bro!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
61 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago