50 Cent Bowling With Gun Play MMG Chain

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #161
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
Am i reali the only one that dont get how Ross actually won the beef? I'm confused as fucck, during they beef theres not a single fucckin diss track that Ross made that stood out, NOT ONE... Yet people talk about he won... How the fucck you get clown on wax, both your babymommas got snatched, your kids got snatched, a pr0n movie was made with your one babymomma, the other one went on a date with Fif, you got exposed as a fraud and now your enemy rocking your chain... Can someone please tell me how the fucck the loser won?:ohhellnonas:

None of these MMG stans want to acknowledge it so i will... Ross got saved by rappers in the industry that got tired of seeing Fif winning all his battles, thats where all this unity bullsh*t came from, now they wanna talk about Ross made rappers come together and sing Kumbaya, Fif damaged this n*ggas career so bad he made it hard for him to release a successful single by himself, his most successful tracks had Wayne, Kanye, JayZ, Drake, Nick etc. How the fucck you a boss and you sell the same as the guy you signed?

The reason i fuccks wit Fif is coz he do wtf he want and he do it on his own, he dont need 15 popular rappers on one single to get some shine so fucck this We Are The World sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #162
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
 Pleasure Boy said:
Am i reali the only one that dont get how Ross actually won the beef? I'm confused as fucck, during they beef theres not a single fucckin diss track that Ross made that stood out, NOT ONE... Yet people talk about he won... How the fucck you get clown on wax, both your babymommas got snatched, your kids got snatched, a pr0n movie was made with your one babymomma, the other one went on a date with Fif, you got exposed as a fraud and now your enemy rocking your chain... Can someone please tell me how the fucck the loser won?:ohhellnonas:

None of these MMG stans want to acknowledge it so i will... Ross got saved by rappers in the industry that got tired of seeing Fif winning all his battles, thats where all this unity bullsh*t came from, now they wanna talk about Ross made rappers come together and sing Kumbaya, Fif damaged this n*ggas career so bad he made it hard for him to release a successful single by himself, his most successful tracks had Wayne, Kanye, JayZ, Drake, Nick etc. How the fucck you a boss and you sell the same as the guy you signed?

The reason i fuccks wit Fif is coz he do wtf he want and he do it on his own, he dont need 15 popular rappers on one single to get some shine so fucck this We Are The World sh*t

Bc the world is populated with lames bruh Im startin to figure that sh*t out
 5 years ago '07        #163
uzi m.c. 
space
space
$3,914 | Props total: 79 79
 Flatbush85 said:
50 is a straight up honey badger

10-11-2012, 03:40 AM         #164
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont get whats so funny to be honest.

its not like 50 personally popped it.
 5 years ago '04        #165
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 11092 11092
 SOCIALITE said:
in the good days of hip-hop this would be a deathblow to a career, though gunplay ain't got much of a career to begin with. These days this will probably just be frowned upon. Hip-hop went soft as fu*k man. We need n*ggas like 50 who give no fu*ks to be top dogs again. Too many n*ggas trying to not step on anyone elses toes. fu*k that, all this buddy buddy sh*t is boring. Every damn record come out you got 4 of the same 15 n*ggas on it. I'm tired of this weak sh*t and I know most people are. Only people who aren't tired of this sh*t is teenage girls and white people.
pretty much.

it's all about unityyyyyyy mannnnn
 10-11-2012, 07:20 AM         #166
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't believe niccas lettin fifty get away with this! These new school rappers soft as sh!t. If Pac was still alive wouldn't none of this be going down, cause Pac would have called him out on it. None of these bums would even be in the game.

Bet 50 wont run up on a DC nicca like that and snatch a chain and wear it out in the streets!!!
 10-11-2012, 07:24 AM         #167
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pleasure Boy said:

fu*k outta here with that sh!t. Fif only beef with niccas he know wont bite back. And somehow the beef always get squashed before the guns come out??? He wont call out a real nicca that wont squash the beef till its handled. Fif career is garbage as well, fell off a lot since his first album. How you gonna call Ja Rule out for singing about girls, now every single fif put out about b!tches??? He a sucker!!!
 5 years ago '10        #168
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1123 1123
People still like & listen to 50 Cent? Dude hasn't be relevant in years upon years, whereas you can' turn on the radio without hearing Ross. That's how Ross won the beef.
 10-11-2012, 07:47 AM         #169
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 onlybuilt1906 said:
People still like & listen to 50 Cent? Dude hasn't be relevant in years upon years, whereas you can' turn on the radio without hearing Ross. That's how Ross won the beef.

50 vs Ja Rule???
50 vs Fat Joe???
50 vs Diddy???
50 vs JAdakiss???
50 vs Oprah??????????????????????

Where the real beef at???

I guess niccas forgot when he ran his mouth about the Wu, Ghostface kicked his b!tch @ss down the stairs huh???

I have no respect for him at all. Yeah he getting paid, I respect his hustle, but that's all it is. He beefing for money, not for street cred.
 5 years ago '07        #170
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 SOCIALITE said:
in the good days of hip-hop this would be a deathblow to a career, though gunplay ain't got much of a career to begin with. These days this will probably just be frowned upon. Hip-hop went soft as fu*k man. We need n*ggas like 50 who give no fu*ks to be top dogs again. Too many n*ggas trying to not step on anyone elses toes. fu*k that, all this buddy buddy sh*t is boring. Every damn record come out you got 4 of the same 15 n*ggas on it. I'm tired of this weak sh*t and I know most people are. Only people who aren't tired of this sh*t is teenage girls and white people.
Trill.
 5 years ago '07        #171
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 mcfalcons15 said:

50 vs Ja Rule???
50 vs Fat Joe???
50 vs Diddy???
50 vs JAdakiss???
50 vs Oprah??????????????????????

Where the real beef at???

I guess niccas forgot when he ran his mouth about the Wu, Ghostface kicked his b!tch @ss down the stairs huh???

I have no respect for him at all. Yeah he getting paid, I respect his hustle, but that's all it is. He beefing for money, not for street cred.
You mad as fu*k dawg you should chill out.
 5 years ago '12        #172
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 mcfalcons15 said:
fu*k outta here with that sh!t. Fif only beef with niccas he know wont bite back. And somehow the beef always get squashed before the guns come out??? He wont call out a real nicca that wont squash the beef till its handled. Fif career is garbage as well, fell off a lot since his first album. How you gonna call Ja Rule out for singing about girls, now every single fif put out about b!tches??? He a sucker!!!

[pic - click to view]

Name me one n*gga that 50 hesitated to have beef with that would be a benefit to him? You so blinded by your hate for a man you didnt even realise you were talking sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #173
FullTimeHustla 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,669 | Props total: 1929 1929
 SOCIALITE said:
 5 years ago '05        #174
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
 W24x55 said:
pretty much.

it's all about unityyyyyyy mannnnn
Thats the reason why I wasnt feeling Young Jeezy at first, friends w/ the whole industry, but Gucci Mane.

Thats how Gucci got my attention.
 5 years ago '11        #175
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #176
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
 Pleasure Boy said:

ross put the lame sh*t to the side and made good music... that's how he won .... the n*gga baby moms is trifflin', but that's how it goes, he is likely smashing all types of foreign bi*ches on the regualr now.....built a label while 50 declined musically and g-unit became a memory... no superstar feature will bring them n*ggas back, jumping a crackhead just proves how desperate they want to be back in the limelight....
 5 years ago '04        #177
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
i use to work at that lucky strike. crazy.
 5 years ago '04        #178
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
 mcfalcons15 said:
I can't believe niccas lettin fifty get away with this! These new school rappers soft as sh!t. If Pac was still alive wouldn't none of this be going down, cause Pac would have called him out on it. None of these bums would even be in the game.

Bet 50 wont run up on a DC nicca like that and snatch a chain and wear it out in the streets!!!
he wouldnt have to. 50 been fu*kin with dc for a minute. we love him here. thats all n*ggas wrote on the wall in high school when he re-debuted with Shady. 50 cent. Many Men Wish death Pon Me. Thats why he got so mad at game for the Xzulu incident. 50 was mad Game fu*ked up in DC
 10-11-2012, 11:03 AM         #179
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mcfalcons15 said:

'Pac would've been riding' with 50 you idiot...'Pac hated the cops with a passion lol at you thinking he'd be co-signing the most fraudelent rapper in hip hop history
 5 years ago '10        #180
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,431 | Props total: 6603 6603
 miamishank said:
At least I made the 2nd page hahahaha

edit: 3rd page FML
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
203 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy