most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-11-2012, 09:41 PM         #81
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mm1000 said:
If you're lazy with no ambition then vote for Obama so you can continue getting your handouts, if you work hard for your money and have dreams of succeeding in life then vote for Romney. Unfortunately most Americans are the types that like handouts.
I totally agree one candidate came from a rich background, his father provided him with private schooling, and paid college educations was able to give his son the money he needed to start up his company. This candidate essentially was given everything thing he needed to be successful in life.

While the other was born without a bucket to p!ss in or a window to throw it of, raised in one of the most violent inner cities in the country, worked hard in school, graduated top of his class with a law degree from Harvard , became a Senator of his home state,and eventually became President of the country we live in

Goddam Romney and his hand outs......................n*gga get a clue...............also plenty of rich ambitious people support Obama by the way

Last edited by Dos-effect; 10-11-2012 at 09:46 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #82
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
 autoraptronix said:
So where are you from that where its nothing new or major for mass layoffs based entirely off who wins an election? And really the only people who support the right of employers to do this are the people who don't support unions. Thats not everybody here.

If you think about it this is a form of election manipulation. In some towns one or two businesses might employee everybody. Imagine in a swing state in a important county if businesses did this. It would swing the election. Republicans would love if this was common. They're basically attacking the right of workers to decide their own elections. Your job (employer) would decide your vote.

Not surprised slavery comes up in a thread about some rich white guy ordering his staff to vote the way he wants or punished? Go figure.

I'm from Chicago. you know the place also known as "The Windy City" it was given that name based off Shady politics, I think through the yrs I've lived here I've seen massive lays off based of who's elected. I've seen companies leave the state/country due to high taxes bogus fines ect. back door deals of CITY PARKING being sold to private companies causing layoffs and tons of lose revenue that could be put to good use.

Also I'm apart of one of the oldest unions that literally built this country, and I support having the Employer do what he wants with his business.

with all the lobbying that takes place within both parties it really don't matter. business is business

Last edited by killadre; 10-11-2012 at 10:57 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #83
autoraptronix 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,526 | Props total: 291 291
 killadre said:

I'm from Chicago. you know the place also known as "The Windy City" it was given that name based off Shady politics, I think through the yrs I've lived here I've seen massive lays off based of who's elected. I've seen companies leave the state/country due to high taxes bogus fines ect. back door deals of CITY PARKING being sold to private companies causing layoffs and tons of lose revenue that could be put to good use.

Also I'm apart of one of the oldest unions that literally built this country, and I support having the Employer do what he wants with his business.

with all the lobbying that takes place within both parties it really don't matter. business is business

Those higher taxes and bogus fines didn't go effect on election night. I'm talking about threatening to fire people based purely on who wins on election.

Sure employers can do what they want, but using fear and intimidation to trample on people's civil rights? I see where this guy's coming from. If corporations could strong arm the vote of working families (vote my way or you're on unemployment by xmas) they wouldn't need to spend so much on lobbying and election buying. People would elect their guys for them. Complacency just makes you an easier target to exploit.
 5 years ago '04        #84
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
 autoraptronix said:
Those higher taxes and bogus fines didn't go effect on election night. I'm talking about threatening to fire people based purely on who wins on election.

Sure employers can do what they want, but using fear and intimidation to trample on people's civil rights? I see where this guy's coming from. If corporations could strong arm the vote of working families (vote my way or you're on unemployment by xmas) they wouldn't need to spend so much on lobbying and election buying. People would elect their guys for them. Complacency just makes you an easier target to exploit.

You really can't be this blind. Also your changing your argument
 5 years ago '05        #85
twodollars2 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,607 | Props total: 70 70
 WESTPHILLY7 said:
It's not about having to pay workers it's about number of workers. For instance my company has 13 employees and under Obama policy if we have 15 employees we enter a higher tax bracket. So we obviously won't be hiring. Biggest reason why Obama is gonna hurt small business and job growth. I don't think Obama is a bad guy he just knows NOTHING about business
That's the biggest bunch of total bullsh*t I've ever heard. These companies keep saying that president Obama will hurt them with these taxes and cause them not to be able to hire employees...tell me this where where the jobs and constant hiring during the bush yrs and the republicans. Im not a fan of either party but all this is about CEOs and greed. U tell me how it's fair for someone who makes 300 million to pay the same tax rate as someone who makes 30,000. U a damn idiot for even posting ur restarted remark
 5 years ago '05        #86
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 killadre said:

boss is my sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #87
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,205 | Props total: 19855 19855
 StateProperty88 said:
boss is my sh*t
thats one thing about my city that isn't embellished, corruption runs wild in this bi*ch
 5 years ago '12        #88
mm1000 17 heat pts17
space
space
$748 | Props total: 692 692
 Dos-effect said:
I totally agree one candidate came from a rich background, his father provided him with private schooling, and paid college educations was able to give his son the money he needed to start up his company. This candidate essentially was given everything thing he needed to be successful in life.

While the other was born without a bucket to p!ss in or a window to throw it of, raised in one of the most violent inner cities in the country, worked hard in school, graduated top of his class with a law degree from Harvard , became a Senator of his home state,and eventually became President of the country we live in

Goddam Romney and his hand outs......................n*gga get a clue...............also plenty of rich ambitious people support Obama by the way
So you're going to vote based on who had a worse up bringing and you think they should be President because you feel sorry for them going through tough times? I don't care about their past, I care about how they will affect my life if they are elected. Obama will make it harder for small businesses to succeed, and harder for people who aren't wealthy to become wealthy (kind of ironic since like you just said he knows what it's like to be poor). The rich people who support obama are the wealthy liberals that use social liberalism and big government regulation to protect their relative position in society (of being rich). Big government regulation and taxation thwarts the economic mobility of those trying to move up, allowing the elites to remain elite, while still seeming pious for all their apparent efforts to help the little people. Note that their idea of political action deals always with outcomes, never with principles: they see the federal government as a charitable organization, or a tool which they can use to reshape society. Conservatives have an ideal government in mind, one that sticks to the principles of the Founders. Liberals have an ideal society in mind, and they will tinker with the government until it creates it.
 5 years ago '07        #89
space
space
 mm1000 said:
So you're going to vote based on who had a worse up bringing and you think they should be President because you feel sorry for them going through tough times? I don't care about their past, I care about how they will affect my life if they are elected. Obama will make it harder for small businesses to succeed, and harder for people who aren't wealthy to become wealthy (kind of ironic since like you just said he knows what it's like to be poor). The rich people who support obama are the wealthy liberals that use social liberalism and big government regulation to protect their relative position in society (of being rich). Big government regulation and taxation thwarts the economic mobility of those trying to move up, allowing the elites to remain elite, while still seeming pious for all their apparent efforts to help the little people. Note that their idea of political action deals always with outcomes, never with principles: they see the federal government as a charitable organization, or a tool which they can use to reshape society. Conservatives have an ideal government in mind, one that sticks to the principles of the Founders. Liberals have an ideal society in mind, and they will tinker with the government until it creates it.
 5 years ago '12        #90
mm1000 17 heat pts17
space
space
 twodollars2 said:
That's the biggest bunch of total bullsh*t I've ever heard. These companies keep saying that president Obama will hurt them with these taxes and cause them not to be able to hire employees...tell me this where where the jobs and constant hiring during the bush yrs and the republicans. Im not a fan of either party but all this is about CEOs and greed. U tell me how it's fair for someone who makes 300 million to pay the same tax rate as someone who makes 30,000. U a damn idiot for even posting ur restarted remark
Obama thinks a wife and husband with a combined income of $250,000 should be in the same tax bracket as a single movie star making $50 million a year... how is that fair? I own a small business and by Obama requiring employers to pay for health care of their employees, my employees are going to get paid a lot less... but hey at least they'll get free healthcare (but remember the free healthcare is just template healthcare and lacks the quality care that insurance providers currently provide coverage for)
 10-12-2012, 01:53 PM         #91
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mm1000 said:
No idiot, I'm clearly giving a contrast to your simple minded idea that only people who want handouts will vote for Obama, when Romney has benefited far more from hand outs then Obama who actually was the one who pulled up his boot straps and worked hard to become the President, of your course your to stupid to understand what I was saying as your brain can only process information that is right in front of you......subjective thinking is clearly something you lack the ability to do.......hence your long stupid a.ss response that has nothing to do with reality or people who are actually planning to vote.

And what this big government nonsense is crock of sh*t, interfering into programs and regulations that have gone rouge allowing the rich to pretty much milk the system on the back of millions of Americans is what the fu*k your government is supposed to do. And the only Big government program that Obama initiated was healthcare....by adopting the same plan that his opponent instituted in his own state(the same candidate that your silly a.ss is voting for).....so if Romney was bold enough to force every citizen his state to have insurance what the fu*k is that? But that just common sense........no point in actually speaking with that because people like you dont like facts......you like talking points that have small glimpses of truth and large portion of overexaggerated bullsh*t. The elites are going to remain elite, are do you honestly not see that the state of the country is not solely Obama's fault.....people are not on welfare because its easier not to work, your great countrymen....you know the supposed job creators have not created jobs period. Instead what they have done is push their current employees to the max while also outsourcing jobs across seas in the millions. And the actual bill that might have pre empted some sort of job growth was denied by your party. The state of the country is not because of a liberal president, its because a non partisan party has repeatedly put Americans lives at stake playing russian roulette with your future. They have denied damn near every major possible gain for Americans under this Presidency.....but again your to stupid to see the big picture. You want to turn around and endorse this party that has shown that THEY DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FUTURE, all they care about is their bullsh*t ego's. But you somehow want Americans to believe that they are what's best for everyone. Do you know why they are so much against tax increases......because all of them are part of the top 1%.....its does not have sh*t to do with jobs...its all about their pocket books......no one sees the government as charity(another dumb a.ss talking point)......if we lost almost 5 million jobs in less then 6 months around the time Bush was leaving office....no jobs are being created your going to see spikes in entitlement programs, because people have families to take care and they need a.ssistance to do so.......hell if it wasnt for these programs where do you think these people would be? Working? More then likely they would be homeless and it would millions of families in this country who are homeless instead of millions on food stamps. The last 4 years is all you fu*king idiots talk about......when its been the last 11 years thats been the problem.....your ideology that people want to struggle is non realistic as nobody wants to go from a job making 40,000 a year to 15,000 ......people want to get back to work.....but if you think that Romney will get in office and find the jobs that people need.....your fu*king retarded.......the greedy will continue to be greedy......and things will not get better.....until guess what.....Big Government intervenes and starts slamming the hammer down over these corporate as*holes with sanctions, tax increases, and freezing of a.ssets.....but that would be unfair to the rich right? You people are fu*king hopeless.

Last edited by Dos-effect; 10-12-2012 at 02:17 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #92
space
space
 mm1000 said:
Obama thinks a wife and husband with a combined income of $250,000 should be in the same tax bracket as a single movie star making $50 million a year... how is that fair? I own a small business and by Obama requiring employers to pay for health care of their employees, my employees are going to get paid a lot less... but hey at least they'll get free healthcare (but remember the free healthcare is just template healthcare and lacks the quality care that insurance providers currently provide coverage for)
In reality, Obama’s plan — which will be voted on in the Senate this month — actually is a continuation of a tax cut on the vast majority of the income of the vast majority of Americans, job creators and small businesses included. Senators who vote against this plan will have mainly protected the wealth of the top one percent.

Here’s why. As a few of us keep pointing out, Obama’s plan continues the tax cut on all income up to $250,000, including that earned by those who make more than that. The restoration of Clinton-era rates would only hit income above $250,000, which is earned by two out of every 100 taxpayers, and represents only a very small share of the overall income enjoyed by many of them.

Some folks get this. But the significance of it has gotten lost. What it means is that the tax hike component of Obama’s plan represents a far smaller tax increase than much of the rhetoric on this issue would lead you to believe.
sooo yeah a family making 250k being taxed the same as a movie star making 50 million? Nope.
 5 years ago '12        #93
mm1000 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
No idiot, I'm clearly giving a contrast to your simple minded idea that only people who want handouts will vote for Obama, when Romney has benefited far more from hand outs then Obama who actually was the one who pulled up his boot straps and worked hard to become the President, of your course your to stupid to understand what I was saying as your brain can only process information that is right in front of you......subjective thinking is clearly something you lack the ability to do.......hence your long stupid a.ss response that has nothing to do with reality or people who are actually planning to vote.
The government is a business and Obama severely lacks the business experience that Romney has that will keep our country financially stable. Of course all you can do is throw out insults and continue to talk about how you're going to vote based on your opinion of who worked harder to be President, regardless of how their policies will affect the country. If you think my response has nothing to do with reality, then you probably shouldn't vote since you don't know how reality works. My guess is that you've never and never will own a business or made enough money to be in the upper tax brackets which makes explains why you have a hard on for Obama.
 5 years ago '12        #94
mm1000 17 heat pts17
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
sooo yeah a family making 250k being taxed the same as a movie star making 50 million? Nope.
Read the tax brackets here:

Currently the upper tax bracket starts $388,351 for a family, and Obama wants to lower it to $250,000... either way it's not right for a husband and wife making $388,351 to pay the same tax rate as a single person making $50 million
 10-12-2012, 02:20 PM         #95
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mm1000 said:
If i'm correct you do have the option to enter into a risk pool to increase the cost of coverage, not to mention the subsidies and tax breaks you receive, all so you can insure that your employees who are helping to make you rich.....can take care of themselves and their families............you poor poor soul.......how much of a pay cut will you take?
 5 years ago '05        #96
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 mm1000 said:

Currently the upper tax bracket starts $388,351 for a family, and Obama wants to lower it to $250,000... either way it's not right for a husband and wife making $388,351 to pay the same tax rate as a single person making $50 million
the interesting thing about this is when you throw in the capital gains tax. because i get what you're saying and what you said about obama's position is accurate at least from what ive seen

but you have people like our republican nominee that is making millions and is paying the tax bracket of someone making 40,000. so realistically this is going to continue to happen regardless of who is in office.
 10-12-2012, 02:26 PM         #97
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mm1000 said:
The government is a business and Obama severely lacks the business experience that Romney has that will keep our country financially stable. Of course all you can do is throw out insults and continue to talk about how you're going to vote based on your opinion of who worked harder to be President, regardless of how their policies will affect the country. If you think my response has nothing to do with reality, then you probably shouldn't vote since you don't know how reality works. My guess is that you've never and never will own a business or made enough money to be in the upper tax brackets which makes explains why you have a hard on for Obama.
Don't really like Obama......I just hate Romney and all those who live in candy land pretending like he is not Bush reincarnated ready and willing to drive an even bigger stake between the rich and poor in this country....and I do alright........ I make enough to take care of me and my family which is alright with me. But sorry sir you being a business owner does not give you some special insight into the world......it just makes you a idiot who owns a business..........but nowhere does it indicate that it automatically makes you politically savvy......
 5 years ago '07        #98
space
space
 mm1000 said:

What’s striking about this whole debate is how the very business owners and politicians who seem certain that tax shifts will radically harm the economy are bizarrely uninformed about how the tax code actually works. In particular, they don’t appear to understand what marginal tax rates and tax brackets actually are.

The Republican majority on the House small business committee unveiled a small-businessopen mic site on Monday to reveal “what small business owners are saying about the president’s plan to raise taxes.” Some of what they’re saying is that they don’t know what they’re talking about.

Steve Piechota of Netronix Integration in San Jose, Calif., leads the list of complainers. He explains that his business has grown from 3 employees to 50 over the past five years and that the “growth has kept our income low, as we’ve invested back into the company in the form of additional jobs and equipment.” But thanks to tax hikes, he fears that the growth has come to an end. “Bottom line,” he warns, “raising our taxes means we’ll quit growing, lay off people and stay under the $250k level for income.” His concern is reminiscent of a (since-corrected) September 2011 USA Today piece warning people that the extra money that comes with a raise “is nice, but it could very well bump you into the next tax bracket, possibly leaving you with less money than you had before the raise.”

The good news for Piechota, in case he’s listening, is that this isn’t how tax brackets work. In the event that Obama wins the election, one can only hope Piechota will consult with an accountant or other professional before laying off workers and deliberately reducing his income. The way U.S. income tax brackets work is that taxes are levied on marginal income. In other words, the rate applied to income earned over the $250,000 threshold is irrelevant to the first $250,000 worth of taxable income. If you have $250,010 of taxable earnings then only that last $10 is taxed at the higher rate. In all cases, higher pre-tax earnings lead to higher after-tax income.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
239 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
92 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy