Oct 9 - CEO To Workers: "You're All Fired If Obama Wins"

most viewed right now
 168
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 119
Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 103
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 Yung Dilla said:
Really what is it with old a.ss men and these young a.ss girls? I would not do that because when you get old enough their done they gonna leave you high and dry and find someone their age.

These dudes aint lookin for some 50 year old woman who's gone through 2 divorces and had a c-section
 5 years ago '04        #22
nando 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
 KillaJ008 said:
i hope Obama loses
I hope you choke on a chicken bone
 5 years ago '09        #23
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
but you love floyd mayweather
 5 years ago '08        #24
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
 5 years ago '04        #25
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7568 7568
 <<InphDigi>> said:
Idiot.


[pic - click to view]



Corporate profits vs employee wages. The current ratio is about 475 to 1. To say that he'd have to fire people if he's taxed more, as if his profits would REALLY be hurt, is emblematic of corporate hyperbole; they expect more from employees in terms of productivity to have these enormous profits, while putting little, if any, back into their employees, and have the audacity to act as if the benefits packages and wages that they provide currently are hurting their bottom line.
To be fair, just because on the whole, corporate profits are doing just fine, doesn't mean that's the case for HIS company. I doubt a timeshare business is doing too great right now.

Still, this is corny as fu*k.
 5 years ago '11        #26
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 241 241
everyone knows obamas gonna win
 5 years ago '07        #27
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 ra1n said:
True All-American Hero
 5 years ago '04        #28
D-Swift 
space
avatar space
space
$1,039 | Props total: 89 89
Well they better start putting in applications now.....
 5 years ago '04        #29
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,862 | Props total: 3992 3992
 Ni2 said:
also the under 50 employees you dont have to provide health care over 50 you do. so basically if a walmart or where ever has 59 employees bet money they find a way to make it 49.
Nah, don't work like that. A company's employee count is accounted for in total. Walmart as a corporation has over 50 employees, so they all get the benefits they sign up for.
 10-10-2012, 09:02 PM         #30
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
White men are so angry.....
 10-10-2012, 09:17 PM         #31
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these rich c*nts make me sick, i can't wait until a few of them commit that in early november.

 Ni2 said:
also the under 50 employees you dont have to provide health care over 50 you do. so basically if a walmart or where ever has 59 employees bet money they find a way to make it 49.
that's not how it works with walmart, bad analogy if you were trying to make that point.

 ra1n said:
If you were a smart, all-american white hero would you be happy if you lived in a country full of dumbass minorities?
do you ever read what you put on here, troll? no country is FULL of any kind of MINORITY. i would suggest you read a book but that'd be asking too much of you.


Last edited by iThink; 10-10-2012 at 09:21 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #32
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 NoTitleSince73 said:
just shows you how bitter these *white people* are.
fixed
 5 years ago '07        #33
kounterfit21 
space
avatar space
space
$474 | Props total: 0 0
Subject: Message from David Siegel
Date:Mon, 08 Oct 2012 13:58:05 -0400 (EDT)
From: [David Siegel]
To: [All employees]

To All My Valued Employees,

As most of you know our company, Westgate Resorts, has continued to succeed in spite of a very dismal economy. There is no question that the economy has changed for the worse and we have not seen any improvement over the past four years. In spite of all of the challenges we have faced, the good news is this: The economy doesn't currently pose a threat to your job. What does threaten your job however, is another 4 years of the same Presidential administration. Of course, as your employer, I can't tell you whom to vote for, and I certainly wouldn't interfere with your right to vote for whomever you choose. In fact, I encourage you to vote for whomever you think will serve your interests the best.

However, let me share a few facts that might help you decide what is in your best interest.The current administration and members of the press have perpetuated an environment that casts employers against employees. They want you to believe that we live in a class system where the rich get richer, the poor get poorer. They label us the "1%" and imply that we are somehow immune to the challenges that face our country. This could not be further from the truth. Sure, you may have heard about the big home that I'm building. I'm sure many people think that I live a privileged life. However, what you don't see or hear is the true story behind any success that I have achieved.

I started this company over 42 years ago. At that time, I lived in a very modest home. I converted my garage into an office so I could put forth 100% effort into building a company, which by the way, would eventually employ you. We didn't eat in fancy restaurants or take expensive vacations because every dollar I made went back into this company. I drove an old used car, and often times, I stayed home on weekends, while my friends went out drinking and partying. In fact, I was married to my business - hard work, discipline, and sacrifice. Meanwhile, many of my friends got regular jobs. They worked 40 hours a week and made a nice income, and they spent every dime they earned. They drove flashy cars and lived in expensive homes and wore fancy designer clothes. My friends refinanced their mortgages and lived a life of luxury. I, however, did not. I put my time, my money, and my life into this business --with a vision that eventually, some day, I too, will be able to afford to buy whatever I wanted. Even to this day, every dime I earn goes back into this company. Over the past four years I have had to stop building my dream house, cut back on all of my expenses, and take my kids out of private schools simply to keep this company strong and to keep you employed.

Just think about this - most of you arrive at work in the morning and leave that afternoon and the rest of your time is yours to do as you please. But not me- there is no "off" button for me. When you leave the office, you are done and you have a weekend all to yourself. I unfortunately do not have that freedom. I eat, live, and breathe this company every minute of the day, every day of the week.
There is no rest. There is no weekend. There is no happy hour. I know many of you work hard and do a great job, but I'm the one who has to sign every check, pay every expense, and make sure that this company continues to succeed. Unfortunately, what most people see is the nice house and the lavish lifestyle. What the press certainly does not want you to see, is the true story of the hard work and sacrifices I've made.

Now, the economy is falling apart and people like me who made all the right decisions and invested in themselves are being forced to bail out all the people who didn't. The people that overspent their paychecks suddenly feel entitled to the same luxuries that I earned and sacrificed 42 years of my life for. Yes, business ownership has its benefits, but the price I've paid is steep and not without wounds.
Unfortunately, the costs of running a business have gotten out of control, and let me tell you why: We are being taxed to death and the government thinks we don't pay enough. We pay state taxes, federal taxes, property taxes, sales and use taxes, payroll taxes, workers compensation taxes and unemployment taxes. I even have to hire an entire department to manage all these taxes. The question I have is this: Who is really stimulating the economy? Is it the Government that wants to take money from those who have earned it and give it to those who have not, or is it people like me who built a company out of his garage and directly employs over 7000 people and hosts over 3 million people per year with a great vacation?

Obviously, our present government believes that taking my money is the right economic stimulus for this country. The fact is, if I deducted 50 percent of your paycheck you'd quit and you wouldn't work here. I mean, why should you? Who wants to get rewarded only 50 percent of their hard work? Well, that's what happens to me.

Here is what most people don't understand and the press and our Government has chosen to ignore - to stimulate the economy you need to stimulate what runs the economy. Instead of raising my taxes and depositing that money into the Washington black-hole, let me spend it on growing the company, hire more employees, and generate substantial economic growth. My employees will enjoy the wealth of that tax cut in the form of promotions and better salaries. But that is not what our current
Government wants you to believe. They want you to believe that it somehow makes sense to take more from those who create wealth and give it to those who do not, and somehow our economy will improve. They don't want you to know that the "1%", as they like to label us, pay more than 31% of all the taxes in this country. Thomas Jefferson, the author of our great Constitution, once said, "democracy" will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."

Business is at the heart of America and always has been. To restart it, you must stimulate business, not k!ll it. However, the power brokers in Washington believe redistributing wealth is the essential driver of the American economic engine. Nothing could be further from the truth and this is the type of change they want.

So where am I going with all this? It's quite simple. If any new taxes are levied on me, or my company, as our current President plans, I will have no choice but to reduce the size of this company. Rather than grow this company I will be forced to cut back. This means fewer jobs, less benefits and certainly less opportunity for everyone.

So, when you make your decision to vote, ask yourself, which candidate understands the economics of business ownership and who doesn't? Whose policies will endanger your job? Answer those questions and you should know who might be the one capable of protecting and saving your job.
While the media wants to tell you to believe the "1 percenters" are bad, I'm telling you they are not. They create most of the jobs. If you lose your job, it won't be at the hands of the "1%"; it will be at the hands of a political hurricane that swept through this country.

You see, I can no longer support a system that penalizes the productive and gives to the unproductive. My motivation to work and to provide jobs will be destroyed, and with it, so will your opportunities. If that happens, you can find me in the Caribbean sitting on the beach, under a palm tree, retired, and with no employees to worry about.

Signed, your boss,

David Siegel

That's the actual email he sent out. I am a middle class, young, mixed guy. I earned a scholarship through baseball to Vanderbilt and then got a job at the Athletic Ticket Office at Marshall to pay for my Master's. I worked in the oil fields. Now I have a corporate job in downtown Houston. I did all of this through hard work.

I admire this guy--he has lived the American Dream. He worked his a.ss off to get to where he is--he wasn't given his empire. He didn't have a life, his life was building his business. A lot of leftist liberals on BX though that feel they're entitled to things they haven't earned (the liberal view IMO). But a lot of people don't want to take the time or sacrifice and stay in their economic level their whole life then complain. If you want to get ahead, as I learned in baseball, you have to work harder than the guy to the left and the guy to the right of you. But a majority of people are lazy and misery loves company.
 10-10-2012, 09:38 PM         #34
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude is setting himself up for a colossal lawsuit
 5 years ago '08        #35
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$30,264 | Props total: 8667 8667
 WESTPHILLY7 said:
It's not about having to pay workers it's about number of workers. For instance my company has 13 employees and under Obama policy if we have 15 employees we enter a higher tax bracket. So we obviously won't be hiring. Biggest reason why Obama is gonna hurt small business and job growth. I don't think Obama is a bad guy he just knows NOTHING about business



I have nothing against Obama either, in fact I think he's done alright in his first term as far as the economy goes. But Romney would be a better president for turning our economy around.

I also don't like Obamacare
 5 years ago '07        #36
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20012 20012
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
fixed
I'm white and I'm not bitter, its just right wingers.
 5 years ago '07        #37
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20012 20012
 o7media said:


I have nothing against Obama either, in fact I think he's done alright in his first term as far as the economy goes. But Romney would be a better president for turning our economy around.

I also don't like Obamacare
Romney would be better for turning the economy around, Based on what? This dude is proposing the same failed Bush economic policies. And Romney did what Obama did in Mass. as far as healthcare goes.
 5 years ago '04        #38
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7568 7568
Yeah.. the whole "Romney would be better" is kind of a joke.

Mitt Romney has not even presented a plan. To suggest he'd be better, is based on literally nothing. I'd love for Romney to actually say something, stick with it, and let us examine everything. He's not doing it.

As it stands, it's just Obama, his record and his ideas, versus the idea of just throwing him out.
 5 years ago '07        #39
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20012 20012
 kounterfit21 said:
Subject: Message from David Siegel
Date:Mon, 08 Oct 2012 13:58:05 -0400 (EDT)
From: [David Siegel]
To: [All employees]

To All My Valued Employees,

As most of you know our company, Westgate Resorts, has continued to succeed in spite of a very dismal economy. There is no question that the economy has changed for the worse and we have not seen any improvement over the past four years. In spite of all of the challenges we have faced, the good news is this: The economy doesn't currently pose a threat to your job. What does threaten your job however, is another 4 years of the same Presidential administration. Of course, as your employer, I can't tell you whom to vote for, and I certainly wouldn't interfere with your right to vote for whomever you choose. In fact, I encourage you to vote for whomever you think will serve your interests the best.

However, let me share a few facts that might help you decide what is in your best interest.The current administration and members of the press have perpetuated an environment that casts employers against employees. They want you to believe that we live in a class system where the rich get richer, the poor get poorer. They label us the "1%" and imply that we are somehow immune to the challenges that face our country. This could not be further from the truth. Sure, you may have heard about the big home that I'm building. I'm sure many people think that I live a privileged life. However, what you don't see or hear is the true story behind any success that I have achieved.

I started this company over 42 years ago. At that time, I lived in a very modest home. I converted my garage into an office so I could put forth 100% effort into building a company, which by the way, would eventually employ you. We didn't eat in fancy restaurants or take expensive vacations because every dollar I made went back into this company. I drove an old used car, and often times, I stayed home on weekends, while my friends went out drinking and partying. In fact, I was married to my business - hard work, discipline, and sacrifice. Meanwhile, many of my friends got regular jobs. They worked 40 hours a week and made a nice income, and they spent every dime they earned. They drove flashy cars and lived in expensive homes and wore fancy designer clothes. My friends refinanced their mortgages and lived a life of luxury. I, however, did not. I put my time, my money, and my life into this business --with a vision that eventually, some day, I too, will be able to afford to buy whatever I wanted. Even to this day, every dime I earn goes back into this company. Over the past four years I have had to stop building my dream house, cut back on all of my expenses, and take my kids out of private schools simply to keep this company strong and to keep you employed.

Just think about this - most of you arrive at work in the morning and leave that afternoon and the rest of your time is yours to do as you please. But not me- there is no "off" button for me. When you leave the office, you are done and you have a weekend all to yourself. I unfortunately do not have that freedom. I eat, live, and breathe this company every minute of the day, every day of the week.
There is no rest. There is no weekend. There is no happy hour. I know many of you work hard and do a great job, but I'm the one who has to sign every check, pay every expense, and make sure that this company continues to succeed. Unfortunately, what most people see is the nice house and the lavish lifestyle. What the press certainly does not want you to see, is the true story of the hard work and sacrifices I've made.

Now, the economy is falling apart and people like me who made all the right decisions and invested in themselves are being forced to bail out all the people who didn't. The people that overspent their paychecks suddenly feel entitled to the same luxuries that I earned and sacrificed 42 years of my life for. Yes, business ownership has its benefits, but the price I've paid is steep and not without wounds.
Unfortunately, the costs of running a business have gotten out of control, and let me tell you why: We are being taxed to death and the government thinks we don't pay enough. We pay state taxes, federal taxes, property taxes, sales and use taxes, payroll taxes, workers compensation taxes and unemployment taxes. I even have to hire an entire department to manage all these taxes. The question I have is this: Who is really stimulating the economy? Is it the Government that wants to take money from those who have earned it and give it to those who have not, or is it people like me who built a company out of his garage and directly employs over 7000 people and hosts over 3 million people per year with a great vacation?

Obviously, our present government believes that taking my money is the right economic stimulus for this country. The fact is, if I deducted 50 percent of your paycheck you'd quit and you wouldn't work here. I mean, why should you? Who wants to get rewarded only 50 percent of their hard work? Well, that's what happens to me.

Here is what most people don't understand and the press and our Government has chosen to ignore - to stimulate the economy you need to stimulate what runs the economy. Instead of raising my taxes and depositing that money into the Washington black-hole, let me spend it on growing the company, hire more employees, and generate substantial economic growth. My employees will enjoy the wealth of that tax cut in the form of promotions and better salaries. But that is not what our current
Government wants you to believe. They want you to believe that it somehow makes sense to take more from those who create wealth and give it to those who do not, and somehow our economy will improve. They don't want you to know that the "1%", as they like to label us, pay more than 31% of all the taxes in this country. Thomas Jefferson, the author of our great Constitution, once said, "democracy" will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."

Business is at the heart of America and always has been. To restart it, you must stimulate business, not k!ll it. However, the power brokers in Washington believe redistributing wealth is the essential driver of the American economic engine. Nothing could be further from the truth and this is the type of change they want.

So where am I going with all this? It's quite simple. If any new taxes are levied on me, or my company, as our current President plans, I will have no choice but to reduce the size of this company. Rather than grow this company I will be forced to cut back. This means fewer jobs, less benefits and certainly less opportunity for everyone.

So, when you make your decision to vote, ask yourself, which candidate understands the economics of business ownership and who doesn't? Whose policies will endanger your job? Answer those questions and you should know who might be the one capable of protecting and saving your job.
While the media wants to tell you to believe the "1 percenters" are bad, I'm telling you they are not. They create most of the jobs. If you lose your job, it won't be at the hands of the "1%"; it will be at the hands of a political hurricane that swept through this country.

You see, I can no longer support a system that penalizes the productive and gives to the unproductive. My motivation to work and to provide jobs will be destroyed, and with it, so will your opportunities. If that happens, you can find me in the Caribbean sitting on the beach, under a palm tree, retired, and with no employees to worry about.

Signed, your boss,

David Siegel

That's the actual email he sent out. I am a middle class, young, mixed guy. I earned a scholarship through baseball to Vanderbilt and then got a job at the Athletic Ticket Office at Marshall to pay for my Master's. I worked in the oil fields. Now I have a corporate job in downtown Houston. I did all of this through hard work.

I admire this guy--he has lived the American Dream. He worked his a.ss off to get to where he is--he wasn't given his empire. He didn't have a life, his life was building his business. A lot of leftist liberals on BX though that feel they're entitled to things they haven't earned (the liberal view IMO). But a lot of people don't want to take the time or sacrifice and stay in their economic level their whole life then complain. If you want to get ahead, as I learned in baseball, you have to work harder than the guy to the left and the guy to the right of you. But a majority of people are lazy and misery loves company.
The only entitlement class in this country is the rich.
 10-10-2012, 10:04 PM         #40
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoTitleSince73 said:
I'm white and I'm not bitter, its just right wingers.
the right wing in this country has been conned into such an extremist view it blows my mind sometimes.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 6
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy