Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1
9288 pageviews
106 comments

ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,981 | Props total: 10681 10681
Oct 9 - CEO To Workers: "You're All Fired If Obama Wins"

[pic - click to view]

The super-rich guy who claims he’s the one who got George W. Bush elected is doing everything he can to make sure Mitt Romney wins in November too.

David Siegel, the founder and CEO of giant timeshare company Westgate resorts, sent an opus-like email to his workers, railing against one-percent bashing and arguing that the president’s reelection would “threaten your job.” In the email, obtained by Gawker, Siegel goes on to write:

If any new taxes are levied on me, or my company, as our current President plans, I will have no choice but to reduce the size of this company.
Siegel has a history of injecting himself in to critical political events. In the “The Queen of Versailles,” the documentary chronicling Siegel’s quest to obnoxiously build the biggest house in America, the Florida real estate mogul claims he was “personally responsible” for George W. Bush’s 2000 presidential victory. He also goes on to say that his tactics for helping Bush win “may not necessarily have been legal.”

Siegel isn’t the first CEO to push his political preferences on his employees. Bob Murray, CEO of coal company Murray Energy, allegedly pressured his workers to donate money to the Romney campaign. Murray energy workers have also accused the company of forcing them to participate in a pro-Romney rally, give up a day’s worth of pay and face the possibility of getting fired if they didn’t.

And Richard Lacks, CEO of car parts manufacturer Lacks Enterprises, urged his employees to vote for Romney on the basis of the claim that four more years of Obama would mean a boost in taxes and a decrease in pay. Talk about rocking the vote.

[pic - click to view]

David Siegel Email To Workers Threatens Layoffs If Obama Is Reelected (UPDATE)

106 comments for "Oct 9 - CEO To Workers: "You're All Fired If Obama Wins""

5 years ago '05        #2
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
This man is an attention wh0ore....

This is corny btw...
 5 years ago '04        #3
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 693 693
Idiot.

[pic - click to view]

Corporate profits vs employee wages. The current ratio is about 475 to 1. To say that he'd have to fire people if he's taxed more, as if his profits would REALLY be hurt, is emblematic of corporate hyperbole; they expect more from employees in terms of productivity to have these enormous profits, while putting little, if any, back into their employees, and have the audacity to act as if the benefits packages and wages that they provide currently are hurting their bottom line.
 10-09-2012, 07:23 PM         #4
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga goin broke....he built a 300mill house in isleworth and it aint halfway done but he aint got enough money to finish it so he's tryna sell it....he had planet hollywood and had to sell that after losing money..he had mystery fun house but that got shut downhe just got sued by a few former eomployees who they said he s3xually harrassed them....
 5 years ago '06        #5
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
Time to make this fool a 1 term memory
 5 years ago '07        #6
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,204 | Props total: 19852 19852
just shows you how bitter these right wing clowns are.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 10-09-2012 at 10:19 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #7
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,022 | Props total: 537 537
See.. This is the sh*t that fustrated me because I don't think their is a direct correlation between jobs and the president... It's all up to the employer and how much money he wants to take home. It's up to them to say I'm willing to pay for an extra head. They fire based on their pocket and hire base on need.. And at will employment don't help.
 5 years ago '08        #8
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,736 | Props total: 1216 1216
dumbahh
 5 years ago '04        #9
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
Now I really hope Romney loses.
 5 years ago '10        #10
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
rob him n fu*k his bi*ch
 10-10-2012, 12:33 PM         #11
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Only in America can you r*pe millions of families while collecting mass amounts wealth and still be looked as a hero......not because of your actions but because of your bank account........
 5 years ago '04        #12
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,538 | Props total: 5132 5132
need more pictures of the wifey
 5 years ago '05        #13
autoraptronix 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,526 | Props total: 291 291
This challenge has darwin award potential, if one of the disgruntled workers comes back the next day..
 5 years ago '10        #14
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,883 | Props total: 21 21
 BluCupShawty said:
rob him n fu*k his bi*ch

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #15
KillaJ008 4 heat pts
space
space
$874 | Props total: 465 465
i hope Obama loses
 10-10-2012, 05:39 PM         #16
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shows u how much an "employee" is just another term for "slave" bet them slaves will vote tho, that ceo is a master and he got them slaves on a leash
 5 years ago '05        #17
WESTPHILLY7 
space
space
$500 | Props total: 26 26
It's not about having to pay workers it's about number of workers. For instance my company has 13 employees and under Obama policy if we have 15 employees we enter a higher tax bracket. So we obviously won't be hiring. Biggest reason why Obama is gonna hurt small business and job growth. I don't think Obama is a bad guy he just knows NOTHING about business
 5 years ago '07        #18
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,617 | Props total: 2460 2460
this fu*king piece of sh*t scum of the earth bastard
 10-10-2012, 07:25 PM         #19
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WESTPHILLY7 said:
It's not about having to pay workers it's about number of workers. For instance my company has 13 employees and under Obama policy if we have 15 employees we enter a higher tax bracket. So we obviously won't be hiring. Biggest reason why Obama is gonna hurt small business and job growth. I don't think Obama is a bad guy he just knows NOTHING about business
also the under 50 employees you dont have to provide health care over 50 you do. so basically if a walmart or where ever has 59 employees bet money they find a way to make it 49.
 5 years ago '06        #20
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,870 | Props total: 25632 25632
Really what is it with old a.ss men and these young a.ss girls? I would not do that because when you get old enough their done they gonna leave you high and dry and find someone their age.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy