most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
403 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-10-2012, 02:39 AM         #81
antiraq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
no,negroe.a khazar is not just a fake jew.a khazarian is a jew from khazar.these are tha jews who are in isreal right now.shyne is not from khazar
seems like you over obsessed with jews
 5 years ago '07        #82
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
space
$5,899 | Props total: 1224 1224
Good to hear someone speaking with heart, realness and honesty, the complete opposite of Mr William Roberts. Its funny that Shyne showed more realness in a 10 minute phone call than Ross has showed in his whole rap career. Props to Shyne, that dude always been real with it
 5 years ago '07        #83
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,632 | Props total: 5977 5977
great interview man

Po speaking the truth son

American media will make yall think Jews are only white

false

Shyne enlightening the youth
 5 years ago '07        #84
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,954 | Props total: 5869 5869
 10-10-2012, 04:33 PM         #85
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man that was some real sh*t he said, i wouldnt expect alot of you kids who stan to feel what he says.

that cipha dude feels way to safe talkin to someone 4,000 miles away.
 5 years ago '06        #86
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,666 | Props total: 1224 1224
 Graftedgenes said:
Never trust a man who has his vocals damaged while in prison.....he been tampered with.

People who adhere to the true tenants of Judaism are not simultaneously repping Blood gangbanging.

Let's not be naive, Shyne is bitter, hurt, and frustrated because he fu*ked up and shot a girl in the face and had to spend time in prison for it and he foolishly blames Diddy and hated seeing Diddy & Ross on top of the game while his own music is laughed at.

The poor guy is so loopy from prison that he thinks Ross stole his style and his Jewish-gangster gimmick just because Ross used the "Black Jew" & Star of David theme to draw attention to his Drake collabs and the "Diced Pineapple" video with Drake that drops today.....

Bitter rappers should focus on making quality music instead of emotional tirades.

right. if he really feels the way he did he would show people that ross is a gimmick instead of actin butt hurt...

no pun intended
 5 years ago '08        #87
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
 KingoBling said:
man that was some real sh*t he said, i wouldnt expect alot of you kids who stan to feel what he says.

that cipha dude feels way to safe talkin to someone 4,000 miles away.
thats what im sayin, if shyne was ANYWHERE in north america, you know cipa and bi*ch a.ss rosenberg would be riding d!ck
 5 years ago '11        #88
Pakchoy 830 heat pts830
space
space
$6,644 | Props total: 40678 40678
 Young_Impetuous said:
I feel him on the Ross glorifying life he didn't live. It is disgusting. I respect those who lived it and want to tell their story. even make a buck off it. but when u talkin bout clappin guns and droppin drugs in the community and don't even have that in you you exploiting
Ross ain't exploiting sh*t. He no different from a celebrity actor as most people in the industry now. I don't believe half the rappers i listen to but that doesn't stop me from listening to their music. Regardless of who he was or what he did he makes music that people listen to whether because of the beats or his flow. People on here hating Ross alot while that n*gga is out there making mad money of a gimmick. Shieeet, if i could rap i'd tell the same god damn story jus to make couple mill myself.
 5 years ago '05        #89
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,105 | Props total: 234 234
 topshotta22 said:
thats what im sayin, if shyne was ANYWHERE in north america, you know cipa and bi*ch a.ss rosenberg would be riding d!ck
yea man, some of these radio show dudes are some of the biggest hoes in the industry, stay gossiping and actin slick and talkin sh*t, but do not want NO problems...

they woulda been super respectful if shyne was somewhere close
 5 years ago '04        #90
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,089 | Props total: 614 614
Ross can do what he wants but you cant call it hating when real ni99as pull frauds cards. All of those flashing lights and videos are just that. Doesnt mean these dudes are not hoe a.ss ni99as, b.
 5 years ago '07        #91
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Only a bi*ch a.ss n*gga would go against what Shyne said in that interview. We're witnessing some real live CB4 sh*t and n*ggas are fine with it. The same n*ggas run in these threads d!ckriding ross. I hope ya'll are on the pay roll forreal. Ya man knows what's up

[video - click to view]

I bet if Shyne would've complemented Ross then all would be fine, but since he opposes that fake sh*t you n*ggas hate him. Clown a.ss n*ggas.
 10-10-2012, 07:15 PM         #92
Hiphopnetwork 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shyne is a zionist? Well fu*k that jew rat then zionist scum fu*k israel fu*k the rothschilds free palestine
 10-10-2012, 07:20 PM         #93
Hiphopnetwork 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Of course he does bush sucked israels d!ck and villainized palestine while they get k!lled and locked away in their own country stolen by immagrint jews because of the belfour decleration which is bullsh*t the uk can't give away. Palestine to zionist jews they don't belong their
 5 years ago '04        #94
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
great message

fu*k burg
 5 years ago '07        #95
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Only a bi*ch a.ss n*gga would go against what Shyne said in that interview. We're witnessing some real live CB4 sh*t and n*ggas are fine with it. The same n*ggas run in these threads d!ckriding ross. I hope ya'll are on the pay roll forreal. Ya man knows what's up

I bet if Shyne would've complemented Ross then all would be fine, but since he opposes that fake sh*t you n*ggas hate him. Clown a.ss n*ggas.
shyne is cb4 himself.its tha pot callin tha kettle black
 5 years ago '07        #96
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
shyne is cb4 himself.its tha pot callin tha kettle black
How so?
 5 years ago '07        #97
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Bruce Leeroy said:
How so?
1st off,he wasnt no wild goon in tha streets.about a few weeks before that incident he had got stomped out by jr mafia.2nd,tha dude scar,r.i.p,actually shot at shyne,shyne in turn shoots his gun in tha air.then he is talkin all that fu*k diddy nonsense,diddy is a rat,then he makes up wit tha n*gga.now he is actin like he some super gangsta cause he did 10 years for shootin tha sky.i know n*ggas who caught bodies and did less time than shyne on a maxout

aint nothin gangsta bout that n*gga
 5 years ago '07        #98
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
1st off,he wasnt no wild goon in tha streets.about a few weeks before that incident he had got stomped out by jr mafia.2nd,tha dude scar,r.i.p,actually shot at shyne,shyne in turn shoots his gun in tha air.then he is talkin all that fu*k diddy nonsense,diddy is a rat,then he makes up wit tha n*gga.now he is actin like he some super gangsta cause he did 10 years for shootin tha sky.i know n*ggas who caught bodies and did less time than shyne on a maxout

aint nothin gangsta bout that n*gga
You saw CB4 right? Did Shyne blatantly steal another man's identity and parade around with it like it was all good? Nah. That's what I'm talking about. But it's a dead issue cus n*ggas don't give a fu*k either way. I feel like he spoke some real sh*t. You're right about him and the diddy sh*t I thought that was corny to even have a sit down with him.
 5 years ago '07        #99
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Bruce Leeroy said:
You saw CB4 right? Did Shyne blatantly steal another man's identity and parade around with it like it was all good? Nah. That's what I'm talking about. But it's a dead issue cus n*ggas don't give a fu*k either way. I feel like he spoke some real sh*t. You're right about him and the diddy sh*t I thought that was corny to even have a sit down with him.
shyne used to call himself shyne-po,based on alpo.only n*gga in history to eva do 10 years for shootin in tha sky

he was speakin real sh*t about diddy,but rozay actually does good for his community.which was part of his beef wit diddy,sayin he dont do for tha community.
 5 years ago '07        #100
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
shyne used to call himself shyne-po,based on alpo.only n*gga in history to eva do 10 years for shootin in tha sky

he was speakin real sh*t about diddy,but rozay actually does good for his community.which was part of his beef wit diddy,sayin he dont do for tha community.
Damn you got me on the Po sh*t but aye we'll agree to disagree on my overall stance
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy