Shyne Calls Cipha & Rosenberg, Goes in on Rick Ross, Diddy

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,105 | Props total: 234 234
i cant get behind him, because he thinks he sounds normal on gangland, how am i supposed to support dude when hes delusional
 5 years ago '05        #42
kriskross00 103 heat pts103
space
space
$18,457 | Props total: 15482 15482
 Graftedgenes said:
I'm not a n*gga and I don't think you are qualified to use the N-word.

A "geek" is a word I use to describe people who are obvious squares yet they sit on blogs and pretend to know street-etiquette but when they get exposed they end up being some nerdy white kid like you.

Nobody in here is praising C.O.s or praising criminals we share our opinion and make subtle statements that make people like you react with strong emotions.

Real life men don't hide behind computer-screens using the screen-name of a 80's kiddie
rap group.
n*gga n*gga n*gga..im black ill use any fu*kn word i please

and ur rite real life men dont hide behind computer screens using screennames like graftedgenes..u talk square this and nerd that..n*gga uve been on this site for how long compared to me? and u have acouple thousand more posts than me and u really have the nerve to talk about hiding behind a screen?

like i said it seems u live a life full of denial and 70's blaxplotation movies..whitey is out to hold u back..get over all that anger u have bro..u go way to hard for a entertainer that cud give 2 sh*ts about u..
 5 years ago '05        #43
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
So Shynes isn't real cause he reps Judaism and blood gang but every other blood who wears a cross is OK....Shafted never ever says anything that makes sense...
crazy rite? so quick to hop on nuts..ol "my man cant do no wrong" a.ss n*gga..
 10-09-2012, 05:31 PM         #44
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngmic said:
the hell you talkin about??? only dummies believe he damaged his voice in there...he just rapps differet....bitter frustrated...lmao wtf....he upset cuz diddy dry snitched the fu*k outta him n left him for dead...dont got sh*t to do w success...lol wtf...his issue with ross is the CO sh*t, cuz he SHYNE WAS IN PRISON....lol homie u talkin out ur a.ss.....i like ross' music, i dont hate dude like some of the dudes who pop up in all his threads, but lets be real, he did lie...homie shoud just come out n apologize for it n then keep it movin....i dont hate him...i still will bump ross sh*t
So prison effected his voice or he intentionally try's to sound horrible? Which one?

How can Diddy dry-snitch when it was a club full of witnesses?

SHYNE WAS IN PRISON and so was T.I., Gucci Mane, ,Ghostface, Bleu Davinchi and countless other rappers who work with Ross and have no emotional feelings about his year long stint as a C.O when he was 19.

LoL, homie you talking out the side of your neck.

I don't hate Ross or Shyne, one dude lied about his teen employment history and the other dude shot some girl in the face in a night-club.

Im just not naive like some of these clowns that don't see Shyne is a bitter hypocrite who hates how Diddy & Ross are riding together.
 5 years ago '08        #45
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Graftedgenes said:
So prison effected his voice or he intentionally try's to sound horrible? Which one?

SHYNE WAS IN PRISON and so was T.I., Gucci Mane, ,Ghostface, Bleu Davinchi and countless other rappers who work with Ross and have no emotional feelings about his year long stint as a C.O when he was 19.

I don't hate Ross or Shyne, one dude lied about his teen employment history and the other dude shot some girl in the face in a night-club.

Im just not naive like some of these clowns that don't see Shyne is a bitter hypocrite who hates how Diddy & Ross are riding together.
man, i cant even stomach this sh*t..
 5 years ago '04        #46
HUSTLE-UP 1 heat pts
space
space
$366 | Props total: 10 10
real n*gga sh*t form the godfather
 5 years ago '05        #47
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 kriskross00 said:
n*gga n*gga n*gga..im black ill use any fu*kn word i please

and ur rite real life men dont hide behind computer screens using screennames like graftedgenes..u talk square this and nerd that..n*gga uve been on this site for how long compared to me? and u have acouple thousand more posts than me and u really have the nerve to talk about hiding behind a screen?

like i said it seems u live a life full of denial and 70's blaxplotation movies..whitey is out to hold u back..get over all that anger u have bro..u go way to hard for a entertainer that cud give 2 sh*ts about u..
dude sits on his computer all day constantly hitting F5 checking for any threads Ross, MMG, 50, and Em related.

If there happens to be a lack of threads that day for some reason he finds ways to tie one of those artists into the non-related topic.

it's quite impressive actually.
 5 years ago '05        #48
space
space
 Philly B said:
dude sits on his computer all day constantly hitting F5 checking for any threads Ross, MMG, 50, and Em related.

If there happens to be a lack of threads that day for some reason he finds ways to tie one of those artists into the non-related topic.

honestly its disturbing..especially the way he talks about ppl hiding behind a screen..when hes behind the same screen himself with more post than half of these "white geeks" he talks about..
 5 years ago '04        #49
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,384 | Props total: 29527 29527
 Graftedgenes said:

lol dont put your a.ss on reverse bruh..u said his voice was damaged...so no...his flow is different...thats all....lol u even look into the trial or were u like 12 when the trial was goin down?there were multiple shots that went down that night..hes the 1 who got the worse of it...u didnt see others go to prison like shyne did, not even the main instigator scar...yeah diddy dry snitched, his own witness changed up their sources...shyne aint sayin hes not guilty of havin the burner, hes talkin about he was defending himself......but ok...not every rapper has to agree with ross u know..thats shynes opinion, is wat it is...ill give it to ross tho, he gave it up to shyne....
 5 years ago '12        #50
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,080 | Props total: 11297 11297
Yall cant see the hate right in front of your face.

Shyne is a one hit wonder who, who diddy put on because he sounded like a recently deceased Biggie, who converted to Judaism, and is irrelevant in hip hop currrently, but because he says he repped Jew first, against a rapper yall love to hate, its fu*kin Gospel?

fu*k outta here.

When Suge said sh*t about Ross, I aint say sh*t, because I respect Suge. Ross got for real problems with people in LA, and I aint say sh*t, because I respect them people.

This sh*t, I dont respect.
 5 years ago '12        #51
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,080 | Props total: 11297 11297
 tupacnasfan said:
The same suge that had notorious b.i.g. k!lled and that behind the scenes special proves it.
Suge is a ryder though, and his track record is legendary. I dont respect 187 tho.

This dude Shyne though, played a very very minor minor role in hip hop. fu*k what he think

this the only shine that count today.

[pic - click to view]

10-09-2012, 05:54 PM         #52
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Philly B said:

That's creepy that you been following and watching me constantly all day.

It's kinda creepy that you been monitoring my posts closes enough to give detailed reports but I don't mind having a groupie of you are a female like everybody says you are.
 5 years ago '05        #53
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
at any time of day, u can see grafted riding hard for ross or against 50, like all this "u all withe kids who dont know street etiquette" bullsh*t is coming from where?

What kind of job does a guy like you have? Do you get any kind of work done in between posts or u straight slacking on the job while trying to kick knowledge on the net?

How do you guys sleep at night? Do you have like a mouthpeice to keep ur teeth from grinding while u sleep?

do you guys have girlfriends or are you a girl cause yall the type who keep reminding us that you hetero black male... by the logic of guys like you... that means i should picture you as a white homos3xual female.

i dont know man, u been a good troll, i just want awnsers man cause sometimes u got that narc, undercover kind of feel in your preaching.
 5 years ago '04        #54
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,384 | Props total: 29527 29527
But Suge co-signs Shyne and even tried to sign him when he had Tha Row....lol so thats out the window guys..
 5 years ago '04        #55
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,472 | Props total: 2704 2704
it´s true that ross :
stealing the name
beeing a C.O.
having Diddy d!ckride him and saying he´s the next big
now that mixtape title

the man makes great music but suffers from identity crisis

Who is Rick Ross ?Whats his legacy so far ?How would people describe the man ?

Im not mad at shyne for questioning him ,Ross life is way too scripted !!!
 5 years ago '06        #56
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,218 | Props total: 5029 5029
is that rosenberg or cipha breathing all hard

disgusting
 10-09-2012, 06:03 PM         #57
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YARKONE said:
at any time of day, u can see grafted riding hard for ross or against 50, like all this "u all withe kids who dont know street etiquette" bullsh*t is coming from where?

What kind of job does a guy like you have? Do you get any kind of work done in between posts or u straight slacking on the job while trying to kick knowledge on the net?

How do you guys sleep at night? Do you have like a mouthpeice to keep ur teeth from grinding while u sleep?

do you guys have girlfriends or are you a girl cause yall the type who keep reminding us that you hetero black male... by the logic of guys like you... that means i should picture you as a white homos3xual female.

i dont know man, u been a good troll, i just want awnsers man cause sometimes u got that narc, undercover kind of feel in your preaching.
Your interest in me is disturbing, at any time of the day I can find you in a Ross thread or a 50 thread reading a post.

Stop trying to flirt with other dudes and drop some convo on the topic as if you had color.

If I was a Narc or Undercover id be anonymous and hiding myself like you do, I'd be too ashamed of my own identity to attactch it to the words I type.
 5 years ago '05        #58
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 Graftedgenes said:
Your interest in me is disturbing, at any time of the day I can find you in a Ross thread or a 50 thread reading a post.

Stop trying to flirt with other dudes and drop some convo on the topic as if you had color.

If I was a Narc or Undercover id be anonymous and hiding myself like you do, I'd be too ashamed of my own identity to attactch it to the words I type.

ur go to awnser. nobody knows ur identity, bx would destroy ur life if we did and I wouldnt have to ask these questions that do have me wondering what fu*k do you eat for breakfast to be so weird and in love with Ross.

BX : does anyone know this guys identity?
 5 years ago '05        #59
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
the same is bein said about u

no wonder u stan officer ricky

and u are hiding dipsh*t
 10-09-2012, 06:08 PM         #60
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YARKONE said:
ur go to awnser. nobody knows ur identity, bx would destroy ur lif we did.

BX : does anyone know this guys identity?
I already got exposed after I put my face in my avatar and my networking links in my Sig.

.....I'm a wigger with bad acne who does street-promo for Hot Rod, but this weird guy is so obsessed with me that he's begging for details.

(why do the gay dudes always try to have personal off-topic convos?)

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 10-09-2012 at 06:11 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy