Shyne Calls Cipha & Rosenberg, Goes in on Rick Ross, Diddy

most viewed right now
 76
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
61 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-09-2012, 04:24 PM         #21
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
of course yall going say Shyne is right, lmao u n*ggaz despise Ross ....a fu*king f*g can diss Ross and ya'll would co-sign it, fu*kouttamyface u pus*y azz white boys supporting Shyne who's fu*king awful...if u ain't making dope music, getthefu*kouttahere

still disgusted at that verse on that Lil Wayne skit....thank god for cool edit
 5 years ago '12        #22
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,104 | Props total: 11362 11362
 supervillain said:
what does that have to do with anything??? if his father had so much pull like you keep hinting to.. wouldnt you think, his time would have been cut shorter?? fu*k outta here with bullsh*t hate..
we slang dope cause we had to or do dirt.

not to make our parents mad.
 5 years ago '08        #23
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 k3llz said:
of course yall going say Shyne is right, lmao u n*ggaz despise Ross ....a fu*king f*g can diss Ross and ya'll would co-sign it, fu*kouttamyface u pus*y azz white boys supporting Shyne who's fu*king awful...if u ain't making dope music, getthefu*kouttahere

still disgusted at that verse on that Lil Wayne skit....thank god for cool edit
far from a pus*y a.ss white boy...you sound like you're 15...shut the fu*k up..
 10-09-2012, 04:25 PM         #24
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
know none of yall lived that life, nor that time period.

dudes dad is a big time politician, dude never had a worry in his life.

But one of the realest?
Blog-geeks call you "Real" if you go to prison for shooting some girl in the face in a crowded club and get out of jail and simultaneously rep Bloods & Judaism like its kosher.


Children are easy to impress, you can say anything as long as its something they want to hear and they will co-sign it.....us adults know the deal.
 5 years ago '05        #25
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,022 | Props total: 537 537
I hear ya shyne.... Good interview
 5 years ago '08        #26
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Graftedgenes said:
Blog-geeks call you "Real" if you go to prison for shooting some girl in the face in a crowded club and get out of jail and simultaneously rep Bloods & Judaism like its kosher.


Children are easy to impress, you can say anything as long as its something they want to hear and they will co-sign it.....us adults know the deal.
children are easy to impress but you're the biggest Ross d!ck eater on this site..and WE ALL KNOW ROSS IS A PHONEY fu*k outta here...
 10-09-2012, 04:28 PM         #27
ballin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not even a minute in and im dying

shyne - "shyne po is consistent. i aint never changed"

dj - "ehhh"
 10-09-2012, 04:37 PM         #28
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 supervillain said:
far from a pus*y a.ss white boy...you sound like you're 15...shut the fu*k up..
lmao u got the wrong dude, most of u n*ggaz some little nerds...never been in the hood or ghetto in your lives...i stay in the hood n*gga...n*ggaz stay on here and blog and hate on rappers and support anybody that disses another n*gga cause his career fell off like a bag of dope

only way he can stay relevant is to keep Ross or Diddy name in his mouth...if u can't rap or make a dope record, fu*kouttahere
 10-09-2012, 04:39 PM         #29
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 supervillain said:
children are easy to impress but you're the biggest Ross d!ck eater on this site..and WE ALL KNOW ROSS IS A PHONEY fu*k outta here...
I'm a heteros3xual Black man so I don't use homos3xual references in conversations with other men, you should save that talk for your own kind.


You don't know any of these men who's p*nises you reference in your posts, you ain't from their communities and don't know any of their affiliates or a.ssociates.


All we know based on the informstion at hand is that you are an anonymous phony with no identity talking about a rappers s3x-organ.
 5 years ago '07        #30
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$27,599 | Props total: 910 910
I feel him on the Ross glorifying life he didn't live. It is disgusting. I respect those who lived it and want to tell their story. even make a buck off it. but when u talkin bout clappin guns and droppin drugs in the community and don't even have that in you you exploiting
 5 years ago '05        #31
kriskross00 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$18,469 | Props total: 15504 15504
 Graftedgenes said:
Blog-geeks call you "Real" if you go to prison for shooting some girl in the face in a crowded club and get out of jail and simultaneously rep Bloods & Judaism like its kosher.


Children are easy to impress, you can say anything as long as its something they want to hear and they will co-sign it.....us adults know the deal.
damn u must be an outside real life n*ggas that dont stay on blogs praising C.O.'s

i find it absolutly rediculous that u play "blog geek" this "white nerds" that..yet ur on the same blog jus as often talkn about the same excat things..

ur worst than any drake..50..jay-z or nas stan

it seems like u sit at ur computer..in complete denial about ur life..u need to work on ur priorities my g...dont ur aarp kick in pretty soon anyway?


Last edited by kriskross00; 10-09-2012 at 04:57 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #32
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$12,538 | Props total: 5870 5870
 44wade said:
know none of yall lived that life, nor that time period.

dudes dad is a big time politician, dude never had a worry in his life.

But one of the realest?
I feel what you're saying and everything, but his dad's life is his dad's life and his own is his own. Shyne didn't grow up under his father's supervision in Belize. He grew up in Brooklyn and chose his own path.
 5 years ago '12        #33
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$12,460 | Props total: 12977 12977
lol at n*ggas who actually think ross aint lived nothin. Dude wont no kingpin like he portrays in his music but that dont mean he aint ever lived any of what he said. n*ggas stuck on that co sh*t, which aint nothing but jail security. Ross was working under somebody. n*ggas seem to forget that alot of ross affiliates prior to his rap career were in the dope game. Poe boy, lynch mob, zoe pound, kenneth black. List goes on. People dont fu*k with that many drug dealers just to talk and sit around.Be real. You got n*ggas in the game thats faker than ross and been called out by they own homies but nobody say sh*t about that cause hating on ross is the fun thing to do.smh.You cant be mad at shyne though for standing up for his beliefs or whatever. Religion.....


Last edited by daman729; 10-09-2012 at 05:04 PM..
 10-09-2012, 05:06 PM         #34
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daman729 said:
lol at n*ggas who actually think ross aint lived nothin. Dude wont no kingpin like he portrays in his music but that dont mean he aint ever lived any of what he said. n*ggas stuck on that co sh*t, which aint nothing but jail security. Ross was working under somebody. n*ggas seem to forget that alot of ross affiliates prior to his rap career were in the dope game. Poe boy, lynch mob, zoe pound, kenneth black. List goes on. People dont fu*k with that many drug dealers just to talk and sit around.Be real. You got n*ggas in the game thats faker than ross and been called out by they own homies but nobody say sh*t about that cause hating on ross is the fun thing to do.smh.You cant be mad at shyne though for standing up for his beliefs or whatever. Religion.....
i agree 100%
 10-09-2012, 05:10 PM         #35
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u can try to spin it whichever way i want, i think what hurt rozay the most is that he denied being a CO, said pics were photoshopped.

he cud have come out and said he was a CO and he did some sh*t, instead he flat out denied he ever worked as a CO and even when the pictures were there to prove it

that sh*t doesnt sit well with some people, how far is this guy able to go with the lies
 5 years ago '12        #36
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$12,460 | Props total: 12977 12977
 the synthesis said:
u can try to spin it whichever way i want, i think what hurt rozay the most is that he denied being a CO, said pics were photoshopped.

he cud have come out and said he was a CO and he did some sh*t, instead he flat out denied he ever worked as a CO and even when the pictures were there to prove it

that sh*t doesnt sit well with some people, how far is this guy able to go with the lies
true.
 10-09-2012, 05:17 PM         #37
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kriskross00 said:
damn u must be an outside real life n*ggas that dont stay on blogs praising C.O.'s

i find it absolutly rediculous that u play "blog geek" this "white nerds" that..yet ur on the same blog jus as often talkn about the same excat things..

ur worst than any drake..50..jay-z or nas stan

it seems like u sit at ur computer..in complete denial about ur life..u need to work on ur priorities my g...dont ur aarp kick in pretty soon anyway?
I'm not a n*gga and I don't think you are qualified to use the N-word.

A "geek" is a word I use to describe people who are obvious squares yet they sit on blogs and pretend to know street-etiquette but when they get exposed they end up being some nerdy white kid like you.


Nobody in here is praising C.O.s or praising criminals we share our opinion and make subtle statements that make people like you react with strong emotions.


Real life men don't hide behind computer-screens using the screen-name of a 80's kiddie
rap group.
 5 years ago '04        #38
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
avatar space
space
$28,387 | Props total: 29547 29547
 Graftedgenes said:
Never trust a man who has his vocals damaged while in prison.....he been tampered with.


Let's not be naive, Shyne is bitter, hurt, and frustrated because he fu*ked up and shot a girl in the face and had to spend time in prison for it and he foolishly blames Diddy and hated seeing Diddy & Ross on top of the game while his own music is laughed at.


Bitter rappers should focus on making quality music instead of emotional tirades.

the hell you talkin about??? only dummies believe he damaged his voice in there...he just rapps differet....bitter frustrated...lmao wtf....he upset cuz diddy dry snitched the fu*k outta him n left him for dead...dont got sh*t to do w success...lol wtf...his issue with ross is the CO sh*t, cuz he SHYNE WAS IN PRISON....lol homie u talkin out ur a.ss.....i like ross' music, i dont hate dude like some of the dudes who pop up in all his threads, but lets be real, he did lie...homie shoud just come out n apologize for it n then keep it movin....i dont hate him...i still will bump ross sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #39
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
so this is going to turn into the same 5 page thread as the other one with all the same Ross stans copying all their posts and saying the same sh*t again. Cool

oh and in before people start saying Shyne is equally as fake as Ross again

edit: I'm not saying either dude is 100% real or 100% fake. I know hippie kids form the burbs who hustle just as hard as your average rapper. I'm sure Ross and Shyne both did their thing growing up. Ross just lied about being a CO and it made him come off like a bi*ch. Can't hate on dude having a job though, I just think he's overrated as fu*k

and Shyne probably is bitter right now, dude knows he won't ever get back to having the potential he could have


Last edited by Philly B; 10-09-2012 at 05:27 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #40
cjiscash 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,995 | Props total: 58 58
Realest interview of the year
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
130 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 14
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
76 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy