French Montana Comments On 50 Cent's Music Career Being Stifled By Beef With Other Artists

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #101
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
50 Cent is trying too hard to duplicate the success formula of GRODT. His attitude should be "Got Rich Stopped Trying." The beefing with other artists worked when he was the underdog. It was a classic David and Goliath story with the small up and coming rapper going after big name established rappers. He got so successful he is now the Goliath. Now his beefing comes across as bullying. Nobody likes Bullys.

His career is at that point where he NEEDS help from other artists/producers. Like how Kanye reinvigorated Commons career with Be and how Neptunes reinvigorated Snoop Dogg. Dr Dre can't even help 50. Too bad he has beefed with many of the hottest artists out right now.
 5 years ago '06        #102
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 260 260
 murdamurda said:
Max B & French Beefing with Jim Jones was the highlight of their careers.

What is Frenchie talking about?
For real. French talking out his a.ss right now. He needs to come back down to the ground. How this n*gga talking all this trash and he the 3rd best in his crew?
 5 years ago '08        #103
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 k3llz said:
will 50 respond to French?
 5 years ago '12        #104
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
n*ggas is going in on French on Twitter lol... They want Fif to go in
 5 years ago '04        #105
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,161 | Props total: 430 430
"@50cent: French Montana you ain't Sh!t boy. You out your league talking about me you hoe.i read your little interview what the fucx is you high."
 5 years ago '12        #106
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 PLK187 said:
50 Cent got the Largest debut in Hip-Hop History.

beefing with other artist is the competitive nature of Hip-Hop culture. It just so happen that hip-hop is going through some stuff right now. hip-hop is not as competitive as it use to be, everybody loves eachother and that's cool. but that's one of the missed elements of hip-hop today.

back then if n*ggaz like ray j and fab was beefin, nobody woulda gave a fu*k and clowned.

but since we don't get sh*t like this, it's like Christmas when we get it.

the streets have changed.

I use to love when d-block and state property would go at it.

or when 50 and Game when at it.

I think since the Ross BEEF w/ 50 and us being in the age of worldstar and twitter it has scared people to beef with eachother.

Actually sh*t be on the low for the most part, but FAB holds ALOT of weight. I'm from the Bronx but n*ggas be tellin me out there in BK he official and n*ggas fu*k wit him that's all Ima say.
 5 years ago '11        #107
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,578 | Props total: 3602 3602
 FreshBeatzBx said:
Actually sh*t be on the low for the most part, but FAB holds ALOT of weight. I'm from the Bronx but n*ggas be tellin me out there in BK he official and n*ggas fu*k wit him that's all Ima say.
yet 50 shut him down when he tried to fu*k with Soulja Boy the god

fab<<<<<<<<
 5 years ago '07        #108
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,577 | Props total: 1046 1046
 Poloi3eai2 said:
50 Cent is trying too hard to duplicate the success formula of GRODT. His attitude should be "Got Rich Stopped Trying." The beefing with other artists worked when he was the underdog. It was a classic David and Goliath story with the small up and coming rapper going after big name established rappers. He got so successful he is now the Goliath. Now his beefing comes across as bullying. Nobody likes Bullys.

His career is at that point where he NEEDS help from other artists/producers. Like how Kanye reinvigorated Commons career with Be and how Neptunes reinvigorated Snoop Dogg. Dr Dre can't even help 50. Too bad he has beefed with many of the hottest artists out right now.
so fake rappers can speak they mind and speak down on five but 50 can't speak his mind? n*gga shut the fu*k up. i thought you knew 50 don't back down.

its just like the street game, im not gonna let you talk down on me without me responding verbally or physically.
 5 years ago '05        #109
murdamurda 33 heat pts33 OP
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
French thinking of ways to retract his statement.
 5 years ago '04        #110
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
70%-80% of french fans know him from cocaine city beefs.

he had 50 cent on his dvd to promote beef CC dvds were all beef after the dipset vs lil cease video. i been sayin this sh*t about french for awhile.

you career in rap started with this french.. nobody gave a sh*t if he rapped.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by slapaho; 10-10-2012 at 10:05 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #111
youngmec 
space
space
$1,060 | Props total: 51 51
smh @ French...

just apologize, these things never end well with 50
 10-10-2012, 10:22 AM         #112
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
French need to chill and remember that 50 was fu*king with him before Ross or Diddy!!!

Meek chilling staying out of sh*t cause he knows before Ross and all these other n*ggas 50 and Mike was looking out for ole Boi!!...
 10-10-2012, 10:33 AM         #113
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ross made it ok for the rest of the wannabe's to be some body else
 5 years ago '11        #114
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,947 | Props total: 3733 3733
Damnnn, i thought French & 50 was cool.
God damnn, they both trippin out lmaoo
 5 years ago '06        #115
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,621 | Props total: 8554 8554
don't nobody care about an artist beefing with another artist.

its about the music 50's music wasn't as good as his previous music that is why he fell off.
 10-10-2012, 10:55 AM         #116
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SOCIALITE said:
The difference between 50 and a rapper who built his career off of beef is that 50 actually had a couple good albums and a bunch of hit singles. The beef fueled him to that monster status, but his records would have spoken for themselves.

It's no way you can maintain 10 mill. Every artist of any genre that has done 10+ mill on an album started a downward drop off. You just can't maintain that, and when you are THAT big that everyone feels like that have to like you. When you aren't THAT n*gga anymore you become the n*gga people are afraid to admit that they like, and hate. Nelly, Ja Rule, 50, DMX, Eminem to a certain degree, etc.

The n*ggas who actually stay relevant are never THAT big. Like Jay Z was never selling 8 mill out the gate and sh*t but he was steady, TI was on a steady grind for a long time in his career, Rick Ross, etc. You never get the "fall off" effect so people never feel like they are supposed to hate it. Admit it, most rap buyers are buying what they feel like they are supposed to like.
Some artists have a loyal fan base and every album they drop fluctuates around the same amount sold, Ludacris, T.I., Jeezy, Snoop......these rappers have nearly 10 album catalogs with a solid steady fanbase over long careers.

JayZ was never overhyped he built a solid platinum fanbase and has stayed on top of the game since hs debut, Nas been in the game 20 years and he's dropping Grammy worthy material that his loyal fans support.

Nelly just did 250K and had a 3X platinum single year before last
Emenim is still dropping quality material that's critically acclaimed and moving 4-Million like its 2005.
Ja-Rule & DMX flopped albums recently amid drug and incarceration issues

So even if people are afraid to admit they like and hate these artists as you alluded to they still dropping albums and have fans who support their retail albums.

If you sell 10 million on album #1 and 500K on album #4 then which sales total is a true indication of the size of your fanbase?
 5 years ago '11        #117
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,951 | Props total: 2327 2327
 youngmec said:
smh @ French...

just apologize, these things never end well with 50
He could end up like Ross, right?
 5 years ago '12        #118
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 EL CHAPO said:
yet 50 shut him down when he tried to fu*k with Soulja Boy the god

fab<<<<<<<<
u took that serious? you heard fab n 50 gave eachother a pound at the Ray J incident so OBVIOUSLY that sh*t was dead and neva serious and if you wanna play in to this lite beef sh*t "You gotta check C.T. if your looking for Fitty" I'm talkin real street sh*t
 10-10-2012, 11:17 AM         #119
Hiphopnetwork 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol. Nobody is ever again gonna go sell even 5 million the game has changed sh*t nobody will prob hit 2 in a decent amount of time
 5 years ago '10        #120
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
same n*gga who said fif is top 5 DOA

n*gga gtfo
Home      

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
272 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
112 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy