French Montana Comments On 50 Cent's Music Career Being Stifled By Beef With Other Artists

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
dj_tameil 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 92 92
 tupacnasfan said:
and his movies are flopping and sinking like the titanic, let's face it, he is on his last legs just like the hip-hop game.
I'm not Stanning him or nuthin... but it's crazy when u see people on Boxden trash talkin these dudes like they hear u... when it's all said and done... no matter if his music of movies never make another sale for the rest of his life... He'll still have a lot more money than you... I'm just sayin.
 5 years ago '05        #62
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
 tupacnasfan said:
and his movies are flopping and sinking like the titanic, let's face it, he is on his last legs just like the hip-hop game.
You do realize that he owns his own movie company and makes straight to DVD quality movies intentionally because there's a huge market for Wal-Mart bargain bin DVDs with big names in them?? Ever walking and see some random a.ss Harrison Ford movie you never heard of sitting in the metal bin in the middle of the aisle?? Why put marketing/budget dollars behind a movie to hit theaters that he knows will flop when he has a built in clientele that will buy the sh*tty movies for cheap because of the names attached? Educate yourselves people

Last edited by BurninLz; 10-09-2012 at 07:49 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #63
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,337 | Props total: 2047 2047
 Athavan 789 said:
yer coz Game is still going platinum, right?
same with 50 right?
 5 years ago '04        #64
dj_tameil 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 92 92
 tupacnasfan said:
Who Cares if he has more money, he will never REAL respect in the game.
RESPECT? HE CAN GET IN TO SO MANY MORE PLACES WITHOUT EVEN BEING QUESTIONED THAT YOU CAN NOT! SO yeah... talk respect.
 10-09-2012, 07:50 PM         #65
JoeyPrince 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I fux with french but tbh He should know to keep 50 name out his mouth. How is this even relevant anyway?? when u mention 50, u talking about a man that bottled water and made 400 million dollars off of that alone. fu*k the rap game and all these wannabe n*ggas.
 5 years ago '09        #66
ken313 
space
space
space
$334 | Props total: 72 72
 EscoNore said:
They usually end up broke too...but not 50
 5 years ago '08        #67
damion_mob_30 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
French is a joke and a dic.k rider! he will be on a milk carton in no time fuc.kin with the devil diddy! i bet he will be dissing devil diddy within 2 years lol owwwwwwwwwwwwwww
 5 years ago '06        #68
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
french talking out his butt
 5 years ago '04        #69
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,735 | Props total: 2399 2399
after this n*gga had Bang Em' Smurf tattoo "Coke Boys" on his face nothing surprises me as how disrespectful and grimey French can be, sh*t is dissapointing real talk. Fif gonna expose him for that little sh*t he did right there.
 5 years ago '11        #70
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,181 | Props total: 467 467
 otherside said:

your a fu*king idiot man.... do you think artists who hate eachother gonna do a collab together?

boxden is going down hill in the common sense category
wtf does what i said have to do with a collab your dumbass is goin down hill in the common sense category with that n*gga in your avy
 5 years ago '12        #71
Wraith420 3 heat pts
space
space
$376 | Props total: 225 225
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
How many records sales has all of French Montana's unity produced?

And this might be Ross's lowest selling album of his career. French is talking a bunch of non-sense. 50 hasn't been selling good because he hasn't been able to have the huge si
ngles cross over like he did in the beginning of his career. It's as simple as that.
Thats exactly what iv ben screamn for a min now! The 1st n 2 albums had bangn singles he had a fine mix of keepn it hood for us (us as in people who really appreaciate rap n not the people who just love it wen an artist hits big wit a single n 2 wks later they crankn sum jason aldein or sum sh*t) n just poppy enuf to get sum of dem summa time rap listeners to feel it too!
 5 years ago '04        #72
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
you n*ggas in this thread are dumb as fu*k, i can guarantee most of u weren't around for the g-unit era by the way y'all r talkin
 5 years ago '12        #73
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,903 | Props total: 2401 2401
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
damn, I think we've found a new leader of the crayon eating commission............ congratulations you retarded motherfu*ker, you..............quite the accomplishment

no surprise, the most random poster attempts to trash me when he himself has proven to wear a helmet in the past

Last edited by Melle; 10-09-2012 at 09:06 PM..
 10-09-2012, 09:06 PM         #74
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't shoot the messenger. FM had beef in the past, but as seen that it only serves to hurt an artist in the long run.

It will be interesting to see if Ross can gain traction with most of his future releases. In a time where people rarely do numbers, it would be cool to see a cat grow a fan base every time he decides it's his turn on the label. Hell, I just started listening to the dude myself.
 5 years ago '11        #75
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
How dude's don't like 50!? He too real? fu*k y'all
 5 years ago '04        #76
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
 Graftedgenes said:
I didn't leave out anything related to the point I was trying to make.

50-Cents rap-career as a solo-artist has been one long downhill spiral in terms of popularity because he chose the path of division instead of unity.

Most rappers have catalogs that show a consistent fan base that support their albums but
50-Cent is a rare artist who loses a minimum 500K fans with each album he drops.

You can blame the sales decline on illegal downloading and adjust the figures based on the economy but the fact remains that a rapper went from 8 million fans to 500K fans over the course of 4 albums.
Nothing is rare about 50's sales declining that sh*t happens in music all the time
 5 years ago '04        #77
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,456 | Props total: 6602 6602
 PLK187 said:
50 Cent got the Largest debut in Hip-Hop History.

beefing with other artist is the competitive nature of Hip-Hop culture. It just so happen that hip-hop is going through some stuff right now. hip-hop is not as competitive as it use to be, everybody loves eachother and that's cool. but that's one of the missed elements of hip-hop today.

back then if n*ggaz like ray j and fab was beefin, nobody woulda gave a fu*k and clowned.

but since we don't get sh*t like this, it's like Christmas when we get it.

the streets have changed.

I use to love when d-block and state property would go at it.

or when 50 and Game when at it.

I think since the Ross BEEF w/ 50 and us being in the age of worldstar and twitter it has scared people to beef with eachother.
 5 years ago '04        #78
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,250 | Props total: 716 716
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
How many records sales has all of French Montana's unity produced?

And this might be Ross's lowest selling album of his career. French is talking a bunch of non-sense. 50 hasn't been selling good because he hasn't been able to have the huge singles cross over like he did in the beginning of his career. It's as simple as that.
yall do realize that all hip hop sales are down because of us right??? Im sure if we could not just get it......All these clowns would be doing crazy numbers right now. Its sad, but the artist dont get that money anyway. Just prestige from clowns that think cd sells make you the better artist. Yall youngins are lost. Generation Z ----walkin zombies with no brains that talk nonsense "a bunch of smart dumb nikkas"
 10-09-2012, 09:35 PM         #79
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
French Montana is speaking the truth based on the available data at hand:

GRODT = 8 million
The Massacre = 5 million
Curtis = 1 million
BISD = 500K

If you invest all your energy in beefing with Ja-Rule, Diddy, Fat Joe, Game, Young Buck, JayZ, Ross, Khaled Young Buck, Styles P, Jadakiss, Nas and every other relevant rapper......you could have focused that energy on making music that the fans want to support and embrace.

Clowns that build their careers on beef and division usually end up without a relevant career and no buzz.
The difference between 50 and a rapper who built his career off of beef is that 50 actually had a couple good albums and a bunch of hit singles. The beef fueled him to that monster status, but his records would have spoken for themselves.

It's no way you can maintain 10 mill. Every artist of any genre that has done 10+ mill on an album started a downward drop off. You just can't maintain that, and when you are THAT big that everyone feels like that have to like you. When you aren't THAT n*gga anymore you become the n*gga people are afraid to admit that they like, and hate. Nelly, Ja Rule, 50, DMX, Eminem to a certain degree, etc.

The n*ggas who actually stay relevant are never THAT big. Like Jay Z was never selling 8 mill out the gate and sh*t but he was steady, TI was on a steady grind for a long time in his career, Rick Ross, etc. You never get the "fall off" effect so people never feel like they are supposed to hate it. Admit it, most rap buyers are buying what they feel like they are supposed to like.
 10-09-2012, 09:58 PM         #80
MarleyW91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
french montana head look like a damn squash
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
24 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy