French Montana Comments On 50 Cent's Music Career Being Stifled By Beef With Other Artists

most viewed right now
 201
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 78
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 73
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
209 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-09-2012, 05:03 PM         #41
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 otherside said:
can you agree

1. that 50 had beef with 90% of the industry & still managed to go 5X Platinum on an Album.. Ross is on good terms with 90% of the Industry & he can't even reach Platinum!!


2. 50 destroyed Irv, Rule & murder Inc. from existence!!! Ross cant even stand up to a random thug from Detroit named Trick Trick

3. After 50 goes Platinum 5X he then Stars in a Movie which made $46,442,528 worldwide.. after the movie he began his downfall!!! im sure he saw a lot more $$$ in other ventures within the entertainment industry

4. The year Curtis dropped 50 was starring in a movie with Robert Dinero & Al Pacino!!! and every year after that he was starring in at-least 3 Hollywood Films a Year (some low, some high budget).. safe to say 50 rather prove himself in different fields as opposed to rap.. Look at Lil Wayne for example, he putting off Rap & trying to do this Pro Skateboarding Career!! dude doesnt give a fu*k about rap anymore

5. 50 has sold more records in his career than Jay-Z... and Grafted isnt this the same guy who you trash every post since the night Gunplay got jumped?



1. With the help of Eminem and Dr. Dre, who produced his first major commercial successes, Jackson became one of the world's highest selling rappers. n*gga was underground for a minute...


2. There were larger powers that influenced the fall of Irv Gotti and murder Inc. They also influenced PAC and Biggie's death and Suge's fall...


3. Movies; so did LL, Ice Cube, Will Smith, snoop and others....


4. 50 isnt hungry for rap anymore cause of his vitamin water and head phone ventures
Other ventures; so did LL, Ice Cube, Will Smith, snoop and others....


5. And Jay (475 mil) has made more money than 50 (260 mil).


you should be proud of your god; the worst CEO in the business to date....n*gga could have way more millions if he was smart.
 5 years ago '11        #42
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,578 | Props total: 3602 3602
come on french...
last week

[pic - click to view]



2007

[pic - click to view]


i get money video shoot



disloyalty man... k!lls me
 5 years ago '12        #43
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,257 | Props total: 836 836
This guy is an idiot.. doesnt even know what hes talking about
French Montana stick to your stupid rapper approach. HAHHH
 5 years ago '04        #44
eza 
space
avatar space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
fu*k French his album will flop
 5 years ago '07        #45
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 904 904
 Graftedgenes said:
I didn't leave out anything related to the point I was trying to make.


50-Cents rap-career as a solo-artist has been one long downhill spiral in terms of popularity because he chose the path of division instead of unity.


Most rappers have catalogs that show a consistent fan base that support their albums but
50-Cent is a rare artist who loses a minimum 500K fans with each album he drops.



You can blame the sales decline on illegal downloading and adjust the figures based on the economy but the fact remains that a rapper went from 8 million fans to 500K fans over the course of 4 albums.
As a solo artist 50 had people buyin albums when they had NO IDEA who lloyd banks, tony yayo, or young buck were. you think those white kids bought beg for mercy because of those other 3 guys on the cover? after 50 just dropped get rich?

50 was the personality and that's what these guys sell with the music. that's why 50 is still the most relevant guy who ever stepped foot in that camp. including game. and I like game. you gon bring up downloading then shrug it off. the whole damn industry got they sh*t fu*ked by downloading. rick ross is top 5 most popular in the game right now and if GFID goes platinum that n*gga is gonna walk around expecting the whole industry to suck his fu*kin d!ck. why? because that would be a huuuuuuge win for a d-boy/gangsta rapper in this climate. only d-boys left goin plat, especially soon after their sh*t drops (not no 6-12 months on that jeezy sh*t) are jay and wayne.
 5 years ago '11        #46
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$5,181 | Props total: 467 467
 otherside said:
can you agree

1. that 50 had beef with 90% of the industry & still managed to go 5X Platinum on an Album.. Ross is on good terms with 90% of the Industry & he can't even reach Platinum!!

2. 50 destroyed Irv, Rule & murder Inc. from existence!!! Ross cant even stand up to a random thug from Detroit named Trick Trick

3. After 50 goes Platinum 5X he then Stars in a Movie which made $46,442,528 worldwide.. after the movie he began his downfall!!! im sure he saw a lot more $$$ in other ventures within the entertainment industry

4. The year Curtis dropped 50 was starring in a movie with Robert Dinero & Al Pacino!!! and every year after that he was starring in at-least 3 Hollywood Films a Year (some low, some high budget).. safe to say 50 rather prove himself in different fields as opposed to rap.. Look at Lil Wayne for example, he putting off Rap & trying to do this Pro Skateboarding Career!! dude doesnt give a fu*k about rap anymore

5. 50 has sold more records in his career than Jay-Z... and Grafted isnt this the same guy who you trash every post since the night Gunplay got jumped?

what does being cool with people in the industry have to do with anything? they not the ones buying the album and the reason irv and them fell off is cause they got caught up with kenneth supreme from the supreme team and 50 cent doesnt really care bout rap anymore is cause he not poppin like he use to
 5 years ago '11        #47
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$5,181 | Props total: 467 467
 EL CHAPO said:
come on french...
last week

[pic - click to view]



2007

[pic - click to view]


i get money video shoot



disloyalty man... k!lls me
how was he being disloyal when all he gave his opinion and said beef wasnt the way to go aint like he said 50 cent was a fu*k n*gga for beefin
 5 years ago '05        #48
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
 marcchrome said:
you have a point...... but the sh*t is French was fu*king with both of them even back then........






SMH Big fan of French but he perpetuates 50's beefs in this vid and then renounces it once he's hugged up with MMG. By the way, 50 is def. on that girl in this video.
 5 years ago '12        #49
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,060 | Props total: 11258 11258
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
dont act like he isnt right tho.................


50 made Ross a star and made himself even more irrelevant that he already was in the process..............



Ross should be cutting 50 checks for that sh*t...........
they gave 50 a mmg chain.
 5 years ago '09        #50
59fifty 
space
avatar space
space
$22,659 | Props total: 10130 10130
hey he was giving his opinion, but go head n get em fif...i dont like frenchie anyway...max is my n*gga...fu*k a french
 5 years ago '11        #51
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$8,854 | Props total: 1453 1453
 murdamurda said:

“I feel like beef hurt him. I feel like it helped Ross unite people,” Montana explained during an interview with Complex.com. “That’s why Maybach Music is one of the biggest labels. It just makes sense…Of course, Ross is on his fifth album. And like I said, he’s only getting bigger. This is going to be Ross’ first platinum album. He never went platinum. So when 50 came up, 50 sold 10 million. Then after his first album he just kept on going down. You think 50 could come out and sell 10 million now?”


Although an exact date has yet to be revealed, French Montana still plans on releasing his debut album Excuse My French before the year is up.
I could understand if this was coming from an established artist like Lupe, Kanye, Jay, or Em saying all this but dude is signed to Diddy. How can you make comments like these (which is somewhat true) but you barely got you're foot in the door? Where is this dude credentials in the rap game to even make those comments to begin with? One thing that I can say about 50 that not a lot of rappers of this era have done is sold $10 million albums. Ross already 4 albums in and has barely went gold on any of them. Of course 50 is not going to do $10M again in his career due to a popularity decline & low sales climate.

I'm far from a G-Unit stan but sometimes it's just best to know when to not speak on certain things and this is one of them.


Last edited by whouthinkitis; 10-09-2012 at 06:26 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #52
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,105 | Props total: 234 234
50s gonna sh*t on him hard
 5 years ago '11        #53
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
I lol when people put up fif American sales only yet for the rozays and even game they put worldwide sales the hate is thick yell™
 5 years ago '11        #54
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$8,854 | Props total: 1453 1453
 Avon_Barksdale said:
So we gonna act like "todays rapper" is gonna come out sale 10 milli...NOBODY is putting up those numbers these days...
Exactly....
 5 years ago '11        #55
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$8,854 | Props total: 1453 1453
 tupacnasfan said:
Not to mention, 5-0 has lowest approval rating in history, next to MC hammer.
I just think 50 is really at the point now he really isn't giving a fu*k about rap anymore and after awhile most smart n*ggas would realize that hip-hop is a small piece of the pie. Dude has business ventures and movies to focus on now. At the rate hip-hop is going sh*t is looking all flabby & sick on it's last legs.
 5 years ago '10        #56
gakhteebo 
space
avatar space
space
$2,048 | Props total: 0 0
"So when 50 came up, 50 sold 10 million. Then after his first album he just kept on going down"

no sh*t ? what is he supposed to do , sell 20 mill 2nd album ?
 5 years ago '12        #57
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$3,903 | Props total: 2401 2401
 revinue2244 said:
what does being cool with people in the industry have to do with anything? they not the ones buying the album and the reason irv and them fell off is cause they got caught up with kenneth supreme from the supreme team and 50 cent doesnt really care bout rap anymore is cause he not poppin like he use to


your a fu*king idiot man.... do you think artists who hate eachother gonna do a collab together?



boxden is going down hill in the common sense category
 5 years ago '12        #58
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$3,903 | Props total: 2401 2401
 3rdcoasta said:
1. With the help of Eminem and Dr. Dre, who produced his first major commercial successes, Jackson became one of the world's highest selling rappers. n*gga was underground for a minute...


2. There were larger powers that influenced the fall of Irv Gotti and murder Inc. They also influenced PAC and Biggie's death and Suge's fall...


3. Movies; so did LL, Ice Cube, Will Smith, snoop and others....


4. 50 isnt hungry for rap anymore cause of his vitamin water and head phone ventures
Other ventures; so did LL, Ice Cube, Will Smith, snoop and others....


5. And Jay (475 mil) has made more money than 50 (260 mil).


you should be proud of your god; the worst CEO in the business to date....n*gga could have way more millions if he was smart.
1. your a fu*king clueless!!!! how about we pose the same argument for everyone else who has made it in music

if Eminem never had Dr. Dre than where would Eminem be? If Dr. Dre didnt have N.W.A. where would Dr. Dre be? if Jay-Z didn't have Jaz-O where would Jay-Z be? if Young Jeezy didn't have B.M.F. promoting him where would Young Jeezy be? If Rick Ross didn't have 8Ball & MJG & Dade County Artists where would Rick Ross be? If Meek Mill didn't have Rick Ross where would Meek Mill be?

2. what the fu*k are you talking about ??? im going to leave it at that...

3. proves your a clown!!! worst response to an argument, you trying to avoid the real answer

4. yeah he isnt hungry for rap anymore, didnt i already say that

5. I said Records not Money Clown!!! this proves you didnt read sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #59
Khazano 
space
avatar space
space
$2,396 | Props total: 109 109
While I agree, when 50 and Ross went at it, a lot of artists did unite under one conglomerate type banner from Ross and a.ssociates camps. But... 50 made so much money off that Ross beef it was ridiculous. All that bullsh*t he was putting on thisis50.com and the whole world logging in to check it out. He instantly turned his tumblr blog website (I think it's a ning site actually. or was hosted by ning in the beginning...) into a legitimate hiphop blog with a very profitable revenue stream... All at Rick Rosses expense.... What was that cliche line 50 used to say? Oh yeah... "Chess not checkers."
 5 years ago '04        #60
dj_tameil 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 92 92
What has French Montana done that matches even the smallest sh*t 50 has done in hip hop? I'll wait....................
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy