can you agree
1. that 50 had beef with 90% of the industry & still managed to go 5X Platinum on an Album.. Ross is on good terms with 90% of the Industry & he can't even reach Platinum!!
2. 50 destroyed Irv, Rule & murder Inc. from existence!!! Ross cant even stand up to a random thug from Detroit named Trick Trick
3. After 50 goes Platinum 5X he then Stars in a Movie which made $46,442,528 worldwide.. after the movie he began his downfall!!! im sure he saw a lot more $$$ in other ventures within the entertainment industry
4. The year Curtis dropped 50 was starring in a movie with Robert Dinero & Al Pacino!!! and every year after that he was starring in at-least 3 Hollywood Films a Year (some low, some high budget).. safe to say 50 rather prove himself in different fields as opposed to rap.. Look at Lil Wayne for example, he putting off Rap & trying to do this Pro Skateboarding Career!! dude doesnt give a fu*k about rap anymore
5. 50 has sold more records in his career than Jay-Z... and Grafted isnt this the same guy who you trash every post since the night Gunplay got jumped?
1. With the help of Eminem and Dr. Dre, who produced his first major commercial successes, Jackson became one of the world's highest selling rappers.
n*gga was underground for a minute...
2. There were larger powers that influenced the fall of Irv Gotti and murder Inc. They also influenced PAC and Biggie's death and Suge's fall...
3. Movies; so did LL, Ice Cube, Will Smith, snoop and others....
4. 50 isnt hungry for rap anymore cause of his vitamin water and head phone ventures
Other ventures; so did LL, Ice Cube, Will Smith, snoop and others....
5. And Jay (475 mil) has made more money than 50 (260 mil).
you should be proud of your god; the worst CEO in the business to date....n*gga could have way more millions if he was smart.