A Week's Worth of Food in Different Countries

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-10-2012, 10:11 AM         #61
Fall of Rome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FoShizzle8 said:
at least our teeth look nice though

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

cant say the same about some countrys
had a tooth slightly out of place, got braces and all my care free on the nhs
 5 years ago '11        #62
Pakchoy 833 heat pts833
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 40936 40936
 e G o Maniac said:
n*gga my family can live on $200 a month of food and not all of it is organic but not all of it is boxed/processed either. the fu*k this family need $1300 worth of food for?
you eating them 75 cent Michelinas tv dinners are you.
 5 years ago '04        #63
CoconutCoke 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$887 | Props total: 144 144
 lboog1423 said:
thats wat i tried to tell n*ggas on the first page.....the numbers are fake. No family eats that much in a week and no family spends that much a week on gorceries.

Plus i went to college with the black dude in the america family picture and he told me they just gave them a bunch of sh*t to put on display
 5 years ago '09        #64
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 66 66
They have Africa sacks of powders the fu*k?
 5 years ago '08        #65
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 iBoxden said:
really $342 a week in America? Where these families at so I can bunk with them. so they spend $1368 a month on food. a year there spending $16,416 just for food? this can't be right. If so, that family needs to be taxed the ish out of. $342 a week.......smh
It is a bit on the high side, but thats a family of 4

$85.5 a week per person for food/sustinence seems like a lot to you?

I spend at least double that a week on food, but that's cus I eat out all the time and barely ever have food in the crib or cook
 5 years ago '04        #66
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 NoLedge18720 said:
Everyone got a spread of fresh fruit and veggies except for the us family(and the last one of course) I mean 3/4 of that table is food that's bad for u
exactly the point. those other countries eat waaaaaaaaaaaay better than we do. i'm mad they depicted black folks as unhealthy eaters, although the black southern diet is the worst in the country.

Borealis said:
My family been eating good though

fresh produce you can find that is 100% organic and the best dairy too
dairy??? n*ggas is still eating dairy???? bad idea...

[video - click to view]

hungry01 said:

SHE WENT IN!!!!! most of that is bad for you but props to her for shopping for free damn near.

Draped Up said:
where the fu*k you shopping at ? whole foods ?

food prices in Canada are practically the same, if not cheaper for some things as the U.S.
trader joes is a little better. shopping there isn't bad if you know what to look for. finding a farmers market somewhere is also a good thing.

e G o Maniac said:
n*gga my family can live on $200 a month of food and not all of it is organic but not all of it is boxed/processed either. the fu*k this family need $1300 worth of food for?
what the hell are you buying my dude?? can't be much for 200 a month....that's the most basic cheapest sh*t around....even if you're buying fruits, fresh fruits and veggies, you're spending more than that. yall must not eat much cuz 200 a month can hardly feed two people in this country.

El Fuerte said:
It is a bit on the high side, but thats a family of 4

$85.5 a week per person for food/sustinence seems like a lot to you?

I spend at least double that a week on food, but that's cus I eat out all the time and barely ever have food in the crib or cook
exactly. if you eat out daily then you're spending more than that per person a week so it's not much, however, they need to find healthier alternatives and not buy so much processed food.

what you're really paying for in the supermarket is not really the food though. you're paying for the marketing, the distribution, the advertising, etc. the food is relatively cheap however when you throw all those other costs on it, it's starts getting ridiculous. best bet is to find a farmer's market in your area for fresher food and healthy selections. and coupons usually come out the same week that supermarkets have sales so they coincide. couponing is really easy to do, even whole foods have coupons so you can save their too. my biggest thing is the kind of food you buy. the healthier, the more organic, the better.
 5 years ago '12        #67
WhosIt 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 1150 1150
$342 a week can be right
 10-10-2012, 02:07 PM         #68
BADmeetsEVIL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The American family would be a pack of giant fatties if they ate that much. McD's, BK, KFC and pizza in one week plus all them groceries?

Must have been some European hater that did this.
 5 years ago '11        #69
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
If this thread was supposed to make me feel guilty or something, it was a massive fail. I'm seriously somewhere between Bhutan and Chad. If you threw in a little bit of meat (i'm talking about 2lbs of meat) and I would say i'm more heavily weighted towards Chad.

I don't know who that American family thinks they are, but $300 in Chicago can't buy that much food, nor would I, even if I did have kids.

5 years ago '10        #70
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
Normally, my price range for food is a range from Ecuador to Egypt, Chad if I just focus primarily on grains whenever I'm either too lazy to cook or just not all that hungry.

But $300+ a week for food is insane, $300+ worth of food for just me lasts a good 1-3 months
 5 years ago '06        #71
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 BADmeetsEVIL said:
The American family would be a pack of giant fatties if they ate that much. McD's, BK, KFC and pizza in one week plus all them groceries?

Must have been some European hater that did this.
u dont think that amount suits america? maybe not that family in particular, but theres hella americans who eat like that and more
 5 years ago '10        #72
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 e G o Maniac said:
how many in you're fam?

food prices are crazy now shyt got me spending way more for less.
 5 years ago '07        #73
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
damn that's what's up and yes they do eat much more healthier in other countries
 5 years ago '09        #74
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,363 | Props total: 2729 2729
my mother spends $340+ on food Monthly, these n*ggas spending that amount weekly? For four people?.. its only me, my sister and and my mother. That's fu*king insane
 5 years ago '12        #75
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
 Borealis said:
***** people smh

and

[pic - click to view]

Morocco: $125.00
is that french montana?
 10-11-2012, 08:49 AM         #76
junior412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you'll be suprised by how much "american food"these other countries consume kfc,mcdonalds,popeyes,subway
 5 years ago '12        #77
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
the thing is that u got n*ggas like Rick Ross, fat joe, rosanne, etc Boosting the fu*k out of that average. hence why its so high.
 5 years ago '04        #78
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
Bullsh*t. I saw no meat in those other countries.
 10-11-2012, 10:05 AM         #79
BADmeetsEVIL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
u dont think that amount suits america? maybe not that family in particular, but theres hella americans who eat like that and more
Maybe one in a thousand families. People aren't running around eating McD's, then a bag of potato chips, then a full dinner. Wouldn't be able to walk.

There are people like that out there, but that's some down south Alabama/Mississippi sh*t I think cuz I don't see it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago