10/14 : The Getting "Georgia" Dome Massacre : Oakland Raiders Vs. Atlanta Falcons Gameday Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
Raiders- 38
Falcons- 2
 5 years ago '07        #42
theFREAK 3680 heat pts3680 OP
space
space
$53,658 | Props total: 38449 38449
 MaFiO said:
Raiders- 38
Falcons- 2
2 points
 5 years ago '09        #43
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,391 | Props total: 10494 10494
 wjcorner said:
My n*gga making postseason records
 5 years ago '07        #44
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,191 | Props total: 15009 15009
 Syphernix said:
is palmer even playing well?? or is it yall defense and run game
Palmer's fine when the o-line isn't hanging him out there to get murdered

DMC sucks because the new zone blocking scheme implemented this year doesn't fit the players we got

both starting corners are out, defensive line can't get any pressure on the QB, only real bright spots on the D this year is Burris and Wheeler (who weren't on the roster last year )

Seymour is an overpaid bum that takes plays off, and Kelly has been disappointing as well

fu*k Huff and Branch also

gonna root for us with the upset like always, but this will likely be a blowout. ATL is just too talented, but fu*k em let's get this W
 5 years ago '05        #45
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 Michael 1987 said:
Why don't the damn raiders bring back Chris Johnson?

why dont you bring back McNabb bi*ch

You been poppin off like yall n*ggas doin something...take your bi*ch a.ss to the back of the bus n shut the fu*k up...you like eagles n knicks..perennial loser a.ss n*gga. fu*k you

n yeah...hit me with the 'umad' gif like some unoriginal fu*k boy...bi*ch
 5 years ago '09        #46
space
space
Yo I jus remembered we don't even have Grimes. One of our best secondary players. Defense wins games and we don't have him. Makes being 5-0 even more respectable.

Whoa. Just googled Dunta Robinson. Didn't know that boy was born in my hometown of Athens, Georgia. No wonder he be knockin mahfu*kas out.

Last edited by ImAMonster; 10-10-2012 at 05:38 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #47
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 ImAMonster said:
Yo I jus remembered we don't even have Grimes. One of our best secondary players. Defense wins games and we don't have him. Makes being 5-0 even more respectable.

Whoa. Just googled Dunta Robinson. Didn't know that boy was born in my hometown of Athens, Georgia. No wonder he be knockin mahfu*kas out.
Haven't had Grimes for four games, or Peters for 5 Nolan is a monster, can't wait til we draft around his scheme
 5 years ago '09        #48
space
space
Yoo, El Presador (for those who know him) said the Falcons are one of the worst 5-0 teams in NFL history along with the Texans.

We got that "Want to win" attitude this year. Mike Smith always gives the players monday off if they win on Sunday. So they had Monday off this week. He said 80% of the players showed up anyways and wanted to talk about what they did wrong against the Redskins. Them boys want to win. They takin' them playoff losses serious. Not to mention all the new pieces we have this year.
 5 years ago '07        #49
space
space

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #50
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Off to the best start in team history, the Atlanta Falcons have tried not to make too much of their early accomplishments.

Based on the way the Oakland Raiders have played this season, the Falcons appear to have a good chance to continue that success.

Looking to remain the NFC's lone undefeated team, the Falcons can help coach Mike Smith match the franchise mark for victories while keeping the Raiders winless on the road Sunday.

Though its last two victories have not come easy, Atlanta (5-0) and Houston are the only unbeaten teams in the NFL. The Falcons rank fifth in the league with 29.6 points per game and are eighth in giving up 18.6.

"It is a great start for us, it really is," said Matt Ryan, who has completed 68.3 percent of his passes for 1,507 yards with 13 touchdowns and three interceptions. "At this point, you can't really worry about what is going on in the history of our organization, but we have put ourselves right where we need to be five games into it."

The Falcons are 48-21 in the regular season since Smith arrived in 2008. A seventh straight home win Sunday would tie him with Dan Reeves for the most victories in team history.

Achieving that feat seems very possible against Oakland (1-3), which ranks 30th in scoring defense at 31.2 points per game and 25th in total defense at 411.5 yards a contest. The Raiders have been outscored 72-19 in their two road losses to Miami and Denver.

However, Atlanta won't take anything for granted after needing a last-second field goal to beat Carolina 30-28 on Sept. 30 and scoring the final 10 points for a 24-17 win at Washington on Sunday.

"This team's got a whole different attitude about going out there and expecting to win," said receiver Roddy White, among the NFL leaders with 31 receptions for 481 yards and three TDs.

At age 36, tight end Tony Gonzalez leads the league with 39 catches while totaling 388 yards and four touchdowns. He caught 13 passes for 123 yards and a score against the Redskins.

The former Kansas City Chiefs star has faced Oakland 23 times and recorded 110 receptions for 1,473 yards - his most versus any opponent - and eight TDs.

Gonzalez could be in for another big game against a Raiders squad that comes off a bye week looking for answers to problems on both sides of the ball.

"We're not going to stick our head in the sand," coach Dennis Allen said. "We're going to evaluate everything and see what things we need to improve on and where we can get better."

Despite Allen's new defensive scheme that features more multiple fronts, coverages and blitz packages, the Raiders have allowed opponents to complete 71.5 percent of their passes. Oakland has recorded only three sacks and forced three turnovers, and the secondary has been decimated by injuries to the point that safety Michael Huff has had to play cornerback.

That's a big reason why Oakland has yielded a league-worst 53.3 percent conversion rate on third down, which would be an NFL record.

"You're not going to win many games in this league if you can't win on third down," defensive tackle Richard Seymour said.

The offense has not fared much better.

Oakland totaled a season-low 237 yards in a 37-6 loss to the Broncos on Sept. 30. The Raiders have converted on 27.5 percent of third downs and are averaging 3.4 yards on the ground.

Darren McFadden rushed for 113 yards with a TD in a 34-31 win over Pittsburgh on Sept. 23, but he's gained 88 yards with no scores in the three losses.

In a rare positive development, receiver Darrius Heyward-Bey could play for the first time since being hospitalized after a helmet-to-helmet hit against the Steelers. He has nine receptions for 98 yards with a touchdown.

Oakland hopes this contest goes better than its last meeting with Atlanta, in which it was held to 77 yards - second fewest in team history - during a 24-0 home defeat Nov. 2, 2008. Ryan threw for 220 yards with two touchdowns and Michael Turner ran for 139 yards for the Falcons.

The Raiders fell 35-10 in their last trip to Atlanta on Dec. 12, 2004.
 5 years ago '07        #51
space
space

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #52
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
I see the 2 points s**t embraced by Falcons fans now.....way to spin that around. When youre 5-0 you can do stuff like that.
 5 years ago '06        #53
Stackz 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 557 557
Raiders have no pressure on them all they have to do is win and rain on the Falcons parade.
 10-11-2012, 12:07 AM         #54
DailyOperator 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Matt Ryan vs. Pat Lee, Joselio SUCKson, and Michael Huff??
 5 years ago '11        #55
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 Saintaholic said:
I see the 2 points s**t embraced by Falcons fans now.....way to spin that around. When youre 5-0 you can do stuff like that.
Been embracing this since off season, he needed that chip on his shoulder
 5 years ago '07        #56
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 0 0
Agreed about them 2 points. Nothing but motivation for the season. We play the the Giants at ATL this year. I'm sure that game will brought again. Then watch us torch that a.ss. Also, not sure anyone has mentioned it but, if you beat ATL in the playoffs you have a good chance at going to the Super bowl. Arizona a few years ago, then GB, last was NYG... Crazy
 5 years ago '07        #57
space
space

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #58
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
just hope to stay healthy.......rough road ahead after the bye week.......would like to win this game but i dont really give a fu*k
 5 years ago '06        #59
Stackz 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 557 557
 peeyump said:
just hope to stay healthy.......rough road ahead after the bye week.......would like to win this game but i dont really give a fu*k
Ey is Jarvis Jones really the truth?
 5 years ago '07        #60
space
space
 Stackz said:
Ey is Jarvis Jones really the truth?

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy