Oct 8 - Stacy Dash Endorses Mitt Romney..Catches Backlash

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #101
CrapShoota 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 571 571

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #102
ogballer32 400 heat pts400
space
space
$4,977 | Props total: 2537 2537
i'd still smash her romney supporting a.ss
 5 years ago '10        #103
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
funny white directors don't cast her in white movies
 10-10-2012, 11:08 AM         #104
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
im tired of black ppl trashing other black ppl for not fitting into a stereotype, then those same blacks get mad wen they are stereotyped
Exactly.
White ppl on the otherhand can say what they want. Cause we dont give a sh*t what they say anyway. But black folk? C'mon with that bullsh*t. sh*t is tired.
 5 years ago '06        #105
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478 OP
space
space
$54,867 | Props total: 25632 25632
I bet game had fun fu*king her a.ss man i wish i could..
 10-10-2012, 11:42 AM         #106
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so, because shes black she must vote for the black guy ? yall ignorant as fu*k !

the sad part is thats the main reason we have a black president. ignorant mutha fu*kas following the trend.
 5 years ago '04        #107
Mully805 
space
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 10 10
ya'll funny...hate on everybody & say they racist...now a black girl so she not racist she just dumb & a slave & all the other bs...sad man... and topic says "backlash" more like a "blacklash" black on black hate sup with that??? ya'll need to get it together man...
 5 years ago '06        #108
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478 OP
space
space
$54,867 | Props total: 25632 25632
tommy chung just posted that he knows alot of republicans that say the endorse romney but are voting for obama because romney is a huge flake...
 5 years ago '04        #109
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
I have a question to the Obama and Democrat supporters. If Obama and the Democrats really do care about the poor people, then how come they don't go to these poor areas and reach out to them?

I haven't heard of or seen one president in my lifetime, Democrat or Republican, that actually visited these poor/low income areas where the poor people reside
 10-10-2012, 12:37 PM         #110
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She was a DIME back in the day too. I'd still smash.
 10-10-2012, 12:40 PM         #111
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
I have a question to the Obama and Democrat supporters. If Obama and the Democrats really do care about the poor people, then how come they don't go to these poor areas and reach out to them?

I haven't heard of or seen one president in my lifetime, Democrat or Republican, that actually visited these poor/low income areas where the poor people reside
Im not a "supporter" of either party, guy, etc but I remember when I lived in Harlem during Clintons term we'd see that n*gga all the time! And I lived in the HOOD! w143rd Adam Clayton Powell. He was at Sylvias one time outside choppin it up with the dreads no bullsh*t. Me & my wiz in the whip waitin' for her friend crackin' up. I wish I had a camera phone then. Lol
Im almost certain Bill was out there coppin.
 5 years ago '05        #112
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,181 | Props total: 3093 3093
Lol n*ggas actin like she got a super vote that can alter the electoral college
 5 years ago '12        #113
mm1000 17 heat pts17
space
space
$748 | Props total: 692 692
Nobody should be able to see what the president and canidates look like so votes are only based on their policies.
 5 years ago '10        #114
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1616 1616
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Im not a "supporter" of either party, guy, etc but I remember when I lived in Harlem during Clintons term we'd see that n*gga all the time! And I lived in the HOOD! w143rd Adam Clayton Powell. He was at Sylvias one time outside choppin it up with the dreads no bullsh*t. Me & my wiz in the whip waitin' for her friend crackin' up. I wish I had a camera phone then. Lol
Im almost certain Bill was out there coppin.

Man Bill Clinton should be the King of this country.
 5 years ago '04        #115
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
so if you're white you gotta go for Mitt, and if you're black you gotta go for Obama ? Politics are that simple ? smh
 5 years ago '04        #116
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 11356 11356
 skeetmcghee said:
Obama is far from perfect but Romney's policies are sh*t. You don't have to be black to see that.

Obama's policies are garbage too bro. Honestly watching the debate and seeing Romney absolutely destroy his a.ss was the funniest sh*t in the world. I don't like either candidate, but I prefer the one that doesn't need a teleprompter to make himself look smart. Too bad for Obama there wasn't one at that debate. Man the democratic campaign is pathetic, all hate and character jabs at Romney and not a bit of goddamn substance. Obama is the one of the worst Presidents of all time along with Jimmy Carter, what the fu*k are some of you people missing? And this is coming from somebody who doesn't give a fu*k about the parties. Just look at what he's promised in the past and what he's done, America looks like a 3rd rate country these days thanks to these as*hole politicians and guess who the head one is? Yeah it's Obama's bi*ch a.ss.

Time for a change....

But personally I want the homie Ron Paul
 5 years ago '06        #117
PremiumBreeze 
space
space
space
$612 | Props total: 145 145
It would be this broad, of all the other black women who could of said she was going Romney. Sold that bi*ch a cordless phone in 2005 and the bi*ch was annoying.
 5 years ago '04        #118
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 1000bluntz said:

Obama's policies are garbage too bro. Honestly watching the debate and seeing Romney absolutely destroy his a.ss was the funniest sh*t in the world. I don't like either candidate, but I prefer the one that doesn't need a teleprompter to make himself look smart. Too bad for Obama there wasn't one at that debate. Man the democratic campaign is pathetic, all hate and character jabs at Romney and not a bit of goddamn substance. Obama is the one of the worst Presidents of all time along with Jimmy Carter, what the fu*k are some of you people missing? And this is coming from somebody who doesn't give a fu*k about the parties. Just look at what he's promised in the past and what he's done, America looks like a 3rd rate country these days thanks to these as*hole politicians and guess who the head one is? Yeah it's Obama's bi*ch a.ss.

Time for a change....

But personally I want the homie Ron Paul
*inb4Obamafanscallyouanidiot*
 10-10-2012, 03:27 PM         #119
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J Rob said:
I vote Democratic, but that's because most of my views are liberal. It has nothing to do with me being black. Skin color doesn't mean sh*t when it comes to your political views

To say that you shouldn't vote Republican because you're black is just ignorant. A lot of the black folks who say that sh*t have very conservative views and still vote Democratic because it's "the party that cares about black people". sh*t is laughably absurd.
Skin colour means everything when it comes to political opinion. Class means everything when it comes to political opinion. s3xuality means everything when it comes to political opinion.

The idea that skin colour has no relevance as far as political views are concerned is predicated upon a false notion that politics are neutral. Unfortunately most people know better.

If you're black you shouldn't vote for the republicans, if you're poor you shouldn't vote for the republicans, if you're gay you shouldn't vote for the republicans, if you're a woman you shouldn't be voting for the republicans... If you're anything other than a rich white man you shouldn't be voting for the republicans.

Again, these are facts we're talking about. Factually speaking, the Republicans are harmful to women, to minorities, to the working class, to homos3xuals, to atheists, to anybody that is not a white, middle class, male, religious fruitcake.

If you're a woman and vote republican you're selling your own down the river
If you're poor and vote republican you're selling your own down the river
If you're a minority and vote republican you're selling your own down the river
Gay, atheist, whatever, you're selling people just like you down the river

Republican policy is anti-black by proxy. Republican policy hits hardest black people - That's an indisputable fact.

People who vote Republican are either sell-outs, or they're out and out stupid.
 5 years ago '04        #120
jae premier 
space
space
$2,491 | Props total: 77 77
 xo xo xo said:
She is allowed to support whoever she likes.
yeah pretty much but you have to consider the people who go out of their way to take these comments to the next level i guess
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy