Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
47 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
28 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #81
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
so if your black u have to vote for Oboma or your a sell out GTFO
 5 years ago '04        #82
Randeezle 
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 838 838
she trippin, but I'mma suck the pus*y til she beg me to stop it.
 5 years ago '11        #83
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Uncle toms are on the rise
 5 years ago '10        #84
Lurker Brasi 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,055 | Props total: 40 40
Damn Stacey Dash pushing 50? shew
 5 years ago '05        #85
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 471 471
the bi*ch was trollin. i seen the tweets the day she said the sh*t. her TL was basic & borin at the time... plus she was sayin its her opinion. obama was the better person last time and now mitt is the better one this time... lol.. trollin at its finest even if she sticks wit wat she says...
 5 years ago '09        #86
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,404 | Props total: 10528 10528
Mitt Romney is the clear option. Obama has done so much bad, but people don't want to see that...Blinded by his skin color...He didn't fix the economy, he made it worse. But let's not even go there. He has done stuff to jeopardize the integrity of the security of this country...
 5 years ago '09        #87
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,080 | Props total: 8850 8850
I don't care

Stacy baby

10-10-2012, 06:07 AM         #88
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
It wouldn't surprise me if most of these celebs that say ''vote obama vote obama'' really vote for romney because like someone above said if you're rich romney is the guy you want in the seat and if you are middle class it's obama but imo i wish n*ggas would vote ron paul
Co-sign everything but the Ron Paul. I JUST said this to people. Jay-Z is probably the biggest culprit. That slick move he did with the Occupy Wall Street shirt should show Jay is a capitalist first and foremost. You KNOW he's probably supporting Obama publicly but sliding Romney a little cash on the side.
 10-10-2012, 06:09 AM         #89
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
Mitt Romney is the clear option. Obama has done so much bad, but people don't want to see that...Blinded by his skin color...He didn't fix the economy, he made it worse. But let's not even go there. He has done stuff to jeopardize the integrity of the security of this country...
You sound like you had your information spoonfed. The Obama Administration has done next to nothing due to the gridlock in Congress, namely the Tea Party Republicans who refuse to cooperate.

I'm disappointed in the dissenting voices on this site because you're clearly reciting GOP talking points line for line and quoting them as fact.
 10-10-2012, 06:14 AM         #90
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoTitleSince73 said:
oh and to touch on the "people vote for Obama just because hes black and cant name policies" stuff, did you guys see what Dash said in defense of her Mitt choice? She said Obama wasn't good enough of Womens rights Shes just doing this for attention, and congrats she got it, she went on Piers Morgan and im sure other talk shows will follow.
She's trying to ride that Fox News wave. Fox's Oprah.
 10-10-2012, 06:41 AM         #91
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got robbed for a hot topic yo. Yeah I'm mad
 5 years ago '05        #92
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,061 | Props total: 6960 6960
if Stacy like him, I like him too now good news too because i wasnt sure where my jurisdiction layed
 10-10-2012, 07:06 AM         #93
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
People making those comments against her are pathetic.

Its ridiculous that because of the color of my skin, I am supposed to be pidgeon hold to one party or one candidate (because of his skin color)

Stacey Dash got bread. Maybe she aint SUPER rich, but she probably made enough bread throughout her career that Romney's policies benefit her more.

Why wouldn't you vote for the candidate that is the most beneficial to you.

Black group think k!lls me. Obama could propose to reopen the Holocaust Gas Chambers, and black folks would blindly follow it, because (and only because) he's black and democrat, and that's all they are indoctrinated to know is good politically.

sh*t is sad.

Also, I am an OBAMA supporter, but I believe in freedom to make your own personal political decisions, based on what works for you.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #94
Da Truth23 91 heat pts91
space
space
$5,065 | Props total: 2550 2550
So what if she's voting for Romney black ppl are sensitive man..
 10-10-2012, 07:11 AM         #95
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LateModelSedan said:
if mitt plays his cards right he may even be able to tap dat ...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #96
ch3vyrid3r 44 heat pts44
space
space
$642 | Props total: 2406 2406
I'd still bump
 5 years ago '10        #97
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 FoShizzle8 said:
im middle class and vote for romney

so what exactly is this "if you are middle class its obama"sh*t.but im white though so

also obama probably cares about the middle class about the same as romney.but alot of people vote for obama because of his skin color and honestly that shouldnt be what people look at when it comes to voting for a president
and people vote for romney because he is white. You have no point here..

Dangerously said:
You sound like you had your information spoonfed. The Obama Administration has done next to nothing due to the gridlock in Congress, namely the Tea Party Republicans who refuse to cooperate.

I'm disappointed in the dissenting voices on this site because you're clearly reciting GOP talking points line for line and quoting them as fact.
I've been saying this for a long time. People on here get their politics from the back of their frosted flakes box it seems. The majority speak on sh*t they have no knowledge on. Furthermore, they do not even know how the political system works. Just in most of their responses, its obvious that they have never taken a general studies political science class.

Last edited by WalmartRollback; 10-10-2012 at 09:30 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #98
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,163 | Props total: 9590 9590
 Kingpin 313 said:
Uncle toms are on the rise
the only uncle toms are the ones who are mad at her for doing what the fu*k she wants to do
dumb a.ss n*ggas quick to call someone an Uncle Tom for not following the black status quo, but then have the nerve to get mad when someone says that all blacks think alike
 5 years ago '04        #99
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
Her choice for what she thinks is best for her fine a.ss. Ya'll are k!lling the purpose of having a vote in the first place. Some of ya'll need to actually find out WHY you're voting for someone, and thats on both sides of the aisle.

And for all the democrats, black folk and women crying over this, she lives in Cali so her republican vote doesn't even matter in the grand scheme of it all . Diehard Obama supporters are just as bad as Tea Party Republicans at this point, both are apparently ignorant as hell
 10-10-2012, 10:05 AM         #100
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The comments are correct. Any black person voting Republican is selling out the black community, ditto for any poor people who vote Republican, you're a class traitor.

We're talking facts here. Republican policy is harmful to the 'minority' community and working class community. Vote whoever you want, but don't be surprised when people call you out on being a c*nt.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago