Oct 8 - Stacy Dash Endorses Mitt Romney..Catches Backlash

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #41
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 BackBlock_OG said:
"If you're black and you're not voting for Obama, go k!ll yourself!" -The Game
i fu*k with game as a rapper, but thats retarded.
 5 years ago '06        #42
space
space
 Young Buck said:
I've just watched this dumb **** on CNN, she just said people should vote for Romney on his "Track record" and since he was a good CEO, he would make a good president.

This bi*ch should shut her mouth, Stacy has been known to be a tom though, I have no problem with blacks being republican but people like Stacy clearly have some issues with their identity as being black, she never got along with other black women, so she decided to hang with whites and wanted to be white.
im not saying shes not an idiot, but cuz she didnt get along with black women on a tv show, shes an uncle tom?
 5 years ago '07        #43
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,349 | Props total: 2064 2064
the only fu*k I give is whether I can fu*k or not
 5 years ago '04        #44
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
Funny how all the white boys dropping their two cents, but they stay on mute when it comes to all the whites NOT voting for Obama b/c his race.
 5 years ago '07        #45
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
 noverum said:
'Liberals' need to come up with a new title for themselves; their behaviour is not remotely worthy or representative of the term.
yeah and Conservatives need to change their name, cause they only thing they wanna conserve are their donors wallets
 5 years ago '07        #46
space
space
 kounterfit21 said:
Good video here on Fox News about the Stacey Dash tweet. Ann Coulter with her new book arguing about why blacks started voting Democrat when they originally voted Republican (Lincoln, a Republican, set slaves free and the civil rights movement of the '60s.)

but a lot of close-minded liberals (the majority on BX) will say "F this, it's Fox News." Always good to get both sides of issues and then formulate your own ideas--too many people are followers.
What they said to her (Dash) was wrong, but Ann Coulter is a race baiting idiot and FOX News is filled with race baiting morons.
 5 years ago '06        #47
space
space
 BackBlock_OG said:
Funny how all the white boys dropping their two cents, but they stay on mute when it comes to all the whites NOT voting for Obama b/c his race.
im tired of all these muthafu*kas out here, regardless of race, theres just alot retarded a.ss ppl out here. ppl only give their 2 cents so they can act like they better than somebody
 5 years ago '07        #48
space
space
 FoShizzle8 said:
im middle class and vote for romney

so what exactly is this "if you are middle class its obama"sh*t.but im white though so

also obama probably cares about the middle class about the same as romney.but alot of people vote for obama because of his skin color and honestly that shouldnt be what people look at when it comes to voting for a president
well you're voting against your own economic interests (no surprise, since I've seen you say DUMB sh*t on here) . and Romney cares about the middle class the same as Obama? Romneys policies say otherwise
 5 years ago '08        #49
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 334 334
 nightmare said:
im not saying shes not an idiot, but cuz she didnt get along with black women on a tv show, shes an uncle tom?
I didn't mean that but she has a history of issues, especially the sh*t with her father, where she blames for her failed marriages. She believed getting along with whites would make her the top crab of the barrel.

Everyone knows what's up with her.

Plus fu*k Hulk Hogan
 5 years ago '06        #50
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
well you're voting against your own economic interests (no surprise, since I've seen you say DUMB sh*t on here) . and Romney cares about the middle class the same as Obama? Romneys policies say otherwise
im more for obama than romney, but if ppl really thinks obama got they best interests at heart cuz he black, then they are retarded
 5 years ago '06        #51
space
space
a white person can vote for whoever he wants, but black ppl gotta for who black ppl tell u to vote for? so basically if somebody wanna control the black community all the gotta do is put a superficial face on sh*t, fu*k that sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #52
space
space
 nightmare said:
im more for obama than romney, but if ppl really thinks obama got they best interests at heart cuz he black, then they are retarded
well if you base it off skin color yeah, I'm white. and I know Obamas policies are more beneficial to middle class etc. But of course there is people who think hes better cause hes black. Just like there is a HUGE portion of people who will vote for Mittens cause hes white.
 10-09-2012, 08:56 PM         #53
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
Ppl are so stupid when it comes to accepting the opinions and views of others.
Coming from someone I know is likely a liberal, and voting Obama, I applaud your post. I mean, I always hear liberals talk about being tolerant, and accepting of all ways of life. The ones who went off on Dash telling her she's a **** and a house negro and telling her to k!ll herself need to stop calling themselves liberals ASAP. If you can't be tolerant, what the fu*k are you doing calling yourself a liberal or progressive?

Shout out to the legit liberals, even though I don't share all of y'alls opinions.
 5 years ago '07        #54
space
space
 FoShizzle8 said:
economic interests

this economy is looking pretty great with obama right now

hows them gas prices in california doing

I guess Obama should just lower gas prices, cause he controls that.
 5 years ago '06        #55
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
well if you base it off skin color yeah, I'm white. and I know Obamas policies are more beneficial to middle class etc. But of course there is people who think hes better cause hes black. Just like there is a HUGE portion of people who will vote for Mittens cause hes white.
at least half the ppl voting are voting for superficial reasons
 10-09-2012, 09:02 PM         #56
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoTitleSince73 said:
I wouldn't say huge portion because he's white, you know how many white liberals/dems there are? Tons. Most of my friends are white liberals (even though I'm not a liberal/dem myself.) Because I'm tolerant. ;) I'd say there are a portion of people who will vote Mittens just because Obama's half black, not because Mittbot is white. Those who are racist. With that said voting for Obama just because he's black is pretty racist too. But I understand it. Don't forget Mittens is a Mormon, and those radical evangelical people obviously aren't feeling Mitt, but if they're racist they'll vote for him just so the mixed guy doesn't get reelected.
 5 years ago '07        #57
kounterfit21 
space
space
$474 | Props total: 0 0
 BackBlock_OG said:
Obama got a huge portion of the white vote. How do you think he won the election? If whites voted 98% for the white nominee like 98% of blacks ACTUALLY DID vote for the black nominee then Obama would get smoked. But a large amount of whites voted for Obama in 2008. Quit trying to play the race card.

Last edited by kounterfit21; 10-09-2012 at 09:12 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #58
space
space
 kounterfit21 said:
Obama got a huge portion of the white vote. How do you think he won the election? If whites voted 98% for the white nominee like 98% of blacks ACTUALLY DID vote for the black nominee then Obama would get smoked. But a large amount of whites voted for Obama in 2008. Quit trying to play the race card.
And you know who is getting more than 50 percent of the white vote this time around? Take a guess, the only demo he's losing? White men.
 5 years ago '12        #59
slickbak 
space
space
$917 | Props total: 413 413
The facts are he has no clue what he wants to do, and his plan is along the lines of screwing over the "lazy" low/middle class and the general welfare of the U.S. While attacking obama on facts that he either has no alternate plan on, or supports himself. I would look more favorable on Romney supporters if they knew what he planned to do, but its constantly, "I make alot of money, so I support Romney".

Last edited by slickbak; 10-09-2012 at 09:17 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #60
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18895 18895
ppl act like what this idiot says should really matter...

she's not that intelligent.. her fu*king opinion means sh*t to me... ..I don't get the backlash...

it's not like she has a ton of influence either.. she's basically an over the hill actress/model, and while I admit, for her age, she's bad as fu*k, man, these youngins nowadays wouldn't even know who she was if BET hadn't thrown her a bone on that god awful a.ss TV show...
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy