Oct 8 - Stacy Dash Endorses Mitt Romney..Catches Backlash

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
100 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
269 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
LateModelSedan 80 heat pts80
space
space
$3,481 | Props total: 298 298
sh*t, this just may be WORSE than supporting mitt romney. this bi*ch supports the lapd ....

[pic - click to view]

:walk ercmonson:
 5 years ago '10        #22
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
It's okay Stacey Dash you can still be my avy.
 5 years ago '06        #23
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 LateModelSedan said:
if mitt plays his cards right he may even be able to tap dat ...

[pic - click to view]

bi*ch s3xy so fu*k it
 5 years ago '04        #24
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
You can tell she hates the colour of her skin she is another black girl lost
 5 years ago '04        #25
young shiz 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,113 | Props total: 91 91
She's gonna mess up her paper though. Those roles were already slow as is.
 5 years ago '05        #26
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
Black people with money ain't voting for Obama. Money isn't black or white, it's green.

Last edited by Soprano ATL; 10-09-2012 at 07:15 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #27
kounterfit21 
space
space
$474 | Props total: 0 0
Good video here on Fox News about the Stacey Dash tweet. Ann Coulter with her new book arguing about why blacks started voting Democrat when they originally voted Republican (Lincoln, a Republican, set slaves free and the civil rights movement of the '60s.)

but a lot of close-minded liberals (the majority on BX) will say "F this, it's Fox News." Always good to get both sides of issues and then formulate your own ideas--too many people are followers.
 5 years ago '04        #28
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
i wanna marry her.
 5 years ago '09        #29
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,122 | Props total: 1657 1657
why is it any of yall business who she endorse vote for who ever you want not all black people have to vote for Obama that's pure ignorance
 5 years ago '06        #30
theboyboy 
space
space
space
$115 | Props total: 0 0
bi*ch is still clueless
 5 years ago '11        #31
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 432 432
 young shiz said:
She's gonna mess up her paper though. Those roles were already slow as is.
^What roles?? She has always been a z-list "celebrity".
 5 years ago '04        #32
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,863 | Props total: 3992 3992
 eza said:
You can tell she hates the colour of her skin she is another black girl lost
What has Obama done for black people?
 10-09-2012, 07:47 PM         #33
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas only hating on her cause shes not supporting obama for being black if u ask them same ppl who critized stacey why they're voting for obama i bet 9/10 would say cause hes black. yeah theres rumors about staceys wanting to be white but still any black person who goes for romney is gonna get rejected by his/her own ppl for some odd reason (race card) blacks are ignorant fu*k politics tho
 10-09-2012, 07:49 PM         #34
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
People making those comments against her are pathetic.

Its ridiculous that because of the color of my skin, I am supposed to be pidgeon hold to one party or one candidate (because of his skin color)

Stacey Dash got bread. Maybe she aint SUPER rich, but she probably made enough bread throughout her career that Romney's policies benefit her more.

Why wouldn't you vote for the candidate that is the most beneficial to you.

Black group think k!lls me. Obama could propose to reopen the Holocaust Gas Chambers, and black folks would blindly follow it, because (and only because) he's black and democrat, and that's all they are indoctrinated to know is good politically.

sh*t is sad.

Also, I am an OBAMA supporter, but I believe in freedom to make your own personal political decisions, based on what works for you.

Not everyone has the same opinion. The people acting like she's supporting slavery are BEYOND fu*king retarded. Talk about playing the race card

I voted for Obama and I think he's done a sh*t job. Only reason I'm voting for his a.ss again is because the Republicans couldn't do better than Mitt Romney
 5 years ago '12        #35
noverum 
space
space
$2,882 | Props total: 1655 1655
'Liberals' need to come up with a new title for themselves; their behaviour is not remotely worthy or representative of the term.
 5 years ago '07        #36
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
 TheMindOf said:

Its ridiculous that because of the color of my skin, I am supposed to be pidgeon hold to one party or one candidate (because of his skin color)

Stacey Dash got bread. Maybe she aint SUPER rich, but she probably made enough bread throughout her career that Romney's policies benefit her more.

Black group think k!lls me. Obama could propose to reopen the Holocaust Gas Chambers, and black folks would blindly follow it, because (and only because) he's black and democrat, and that's all they are indoctrinated to know is good politically.

sh*t is sad.

Also, I am an OBAMA supporter, but I believe in freedom to make your own personal political decisions, based on what works for you.
That s*** pisses me off too. Black folk actually pretend to know what the hell is going on in this world too. One lady told me, she like Obama, because he has a good heart. She don't even know the man. Then they wonder why people are getting turned around at the polls? People are walking up to them blindly.
 5 years ago '05        #37
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
 TheMindOf said:

sh*t is sad.

5 years ago '04        #38
ysdagodd 
space
space
$442 | Props total: 21 21
 theboyboy said:
bi*ch is still clueless
lmao. this one got me.
 5 years ago '08        #39
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 334 334
I've just watched this dumb **** on CNN, she just said people should vote for Romney on his "Track record" and since he was a good CEO, he would make a good president.

This bi*ch should shut her mouth, Stacy has been known to be a tom though, I have no problem with blacks being republican but people like Stacy clearly have some issues with their identity as being black, she never got along with other black women, so she decided to hang with whites and wanted to be white.
 5 years ago '04        #40
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
"If you're black and you're not voting for Obama, go k!ll yourself!" -The Game
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
111 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy