Oct 8 - 100-Million-Year-Old Spider Attack Found in Amber

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-09-2012, 05:05 PM         #21
sea life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So when the spider grabbed the wasp, they both died suddenly?
 5 years ago '11        #22
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 davilla24c said:
the earth was made 4000 years ago duh
Says who? A small group? Even Catholics don't believe in the young Earth theory. That comes straight from the Pope. It's funny how a small group is used to discredit the whole. But hey, America is the land of generalization and stereotypes. Why research when you can make an a.ssumption based on a small population.

5 years ago '09        #23
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
infu*kinsane
 5 years ago '06        #24
SharpenUrSword 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,055 | Props total: 4411 4411
Spider and wasp experts in here i see
 5 years ago '04        #25
RatedQue 51 heat pts51
space
space
$3,368 | Props total: 1039 1039
Watch them do some crazy sh*t with it
 10-09-2012, 06:20 PM         #26
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IGOTsh*tTZ said:
Nor wasps. Everything else did, though.
there's no need to evolve from a design that works and can adapt to whatever changes it's exposed to.
 10-09-2012, 06:37 PM         #27
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sea life said:
So when the spider grabbed the wasp, they both died suddenly?
they got trapped in tree resin.
 5 years ago '05        #28
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7085 7085
 Kadillac87 said:
Looks like a modern day spider to me. Spiders didn't evolve 100 million years ago?
They are already great at what they are supposed to be great at, nothing forced them to adapt dramatically.
 10-09-2012, 07:02 PM         #29
lyrical genius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
Says who? A small group? Even Catholics don't believe in the young Earth theory. That comes straight from the Pope. It's funny how a small group is used to discredit the whole. But hey, America is the land of generalization and stereotypes. Why research when you can make an a.ssumption based on a small population.

uh, sense of humor yo?
 5 years ago '04        #30
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,845 | Props total: 3972 3972
 TniaS said:
cray how they havent really evolved since then and we have.... hmmm
That's not necessarily how evolution works. Look at fish for example. Many species have evolved from others, but that does not negate the existence of their predecessors. Spiders have been around forever, and through evolution we see the diversity in the different species.
 5 years ago '04        #31
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:

Anyone who's a Christian fundamentalist would have to believe that, because that's what the book says.
 5 years ago '04        #32
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 SkateboardT said:
key word: fundamentalist

fundamentalists make up a small percent of our population so why act like they make up the majority?
Yeah, keyword "fundamentalist"... Aka: An ACTUAL Christian.

Bro, don't sit there and whine about someone making religious comments and then throw gasoline on the fire by trying to debate them.
 5 years ago '07        #33
whatzthebiz 1 heat pts
space
space
$214 | Props total: 9 9
reading the bible...buying that sh*t too...thats gay like tunechi
 5 years ago '11        #34
space
space
 Decan45 said:
Yeah, keyword "fundamentalist"... Aka: An ACTUAL Christian.

Bro, don't sit there and whine about someone making religious comments and then throw gasoline on the fire by trying to debate them.
A Christian is anywho who believes in Christ. The largest Christian denomination, Catholicism, does not believe in a young Earth. You trying to paint all Christians as fundamentalists is the same as people trying to generalize all black people based on what they see on rap videos. Small population, big generalization. So yea...
 5 years ago '07        #35
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
That's dope

An everyday moment caught in time
 5 years ago '07        #36
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,900 | Props total: 1144 1144
I pity you who believe in GOD. I understand why, death is a hard thing to accept. But your religious code is nothing more then a reason for more persecution and death.
 5 years ago '11        #37
space
space
 1LynguisticMind said:
I pity you who believe in GOD. I understand why, death is a hard thing to accept. But your religious code is nothing more then a reason for more persecution and death.
If you want to speak from a logical standpoint, Pascal's Wager would say you are the one to pity. If I'm wrong, I lose nothing. If you're wrong, you lose an eternity.

5 years ago '05        #38
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
So man came from apes and chickens came from dinosaurs
but spiders and wasps stayed the same
........RIGHT
 5 years ago '04        #39
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
A Christian is anywho who believes in Christ. The largest Christian denomination, Catholicism, does not believe in a young Earth. You trying to paint all Christians as fundamentalists is the same as people trying to generalize all black people based on what they see on rap videos. Small population, big generalization. So yea...
Worst analogy ever...

No bro, regardless of what the Catholic church says... Christianity is predicated on the bible. Jesus himself said that the old testament was God's word, and it was the truth. You can be the largest denomination of Christianity all day, but you're not really Christian if you're flat out saying that Jesus was wrong.

It's semantics though. It's all how you define the word. I'm just saying that LITERAL Christianity is believing in young earth, bottom line and end of story. If you don't believe that, you're conceding that you don't believe everything in the bible. Jesus didn't say anything about it being okay to cherry pick.

Last edited by Decan45; 10-09-2012 at 09:32 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #40
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 zogby said:
So man came from apes and chickens came from dinosaurs
but spiders and wasps stayed the same
........RIGHT
You know there's over 100,000 species of arachnids right? Of those, there's 109 families of spiders and over 40,000 species within them right?

A layman may look at that spider and think it's just like every other spider, but that'd only be because they didn't know sh*t about spiders. Hell, I don't know d!ck about spiders... But I know that what you just said was a terrible argument against evolution.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
94 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy