San Francisco 49ers ~ NINERGANG

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lipstick GOATson: Nicki Minaj Swore Off Pipe After Meek But Made An Ex..
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is this another awkward Hov pic?
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 38yr Old Filthy Thot Pays Teen $300 For Pipe, Gave Him Her Credit Card..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Snupe's Mama Breaks Down His Murder In Details. Original Killer Not..
16 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '08        #621
VerbalAssassin 97 heat pts97
space
space
$15,269 | Props total: 859 859
Just finished a stack of pancakes

Crab legs on deck for this afternoon
 3 years ago '10        #622
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 544 544
fu*k.......
 3 years ago '05        #623
danny|M 7 heat pts
space
space
$35,868 | Props total: 2286 2286
Terrible play calling, terrible calls; it was only a matter of time before it all caught up to us. Oh well, on to next season.
 3 years ago '08        #624
space
space
 danny said:
Terrible play calling, terrible calls; it was only a matter of time before it all caught up to us. Oh well, on to next season.
That officiating, my God. I'm more disgusted than dejected.

Losing Bowman though
 3 years ago '08        #625
space
space
Also, Rogers has got to go. Should have kept Wright in the lineup tonight.
 3 years ago '09        #626
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,911 | Props total: 71 71
 VerbalAssassin said:
Also, Rogers has got to go. Should have kept Wright in the lineup tonight.
Yes
 3 years ago '09        #627
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$64,602 | Props total: 9883 9883
So a guy that is coming off a hamstring injury and hasn't played in almost three weeks is expected to be at his best? Our safeties made more costly mistakes than he did and we aren't saying get rid of them. I'm not as mad at Carlos because I know he wasnt full strength.
 3 years ago '09        #628
space
space
 Sivraj said:

Dude are you retarded?? Alex has been garbage since he came in the league. He only improved very little, dude's ceiling isn't high at all!! Do you even know why we traded Alex for?? Because Kaep's ceiling and potential blows alex out of the water. I agree that Alex is a better pocket passer, but not by much alex just has more experience. All Kaep needs to do is improve his pocket passing and defensive reading.

This is just his 1st full season starting and he did decently. Kaep is young and will only get better by time. Alex had 7 YEARS to prove 49er and NFL fans. Well, now he's much better now, but still the same conservative QB. Kaep will evolve and will be much better.
Here's my problem. When we drafted Alex Smith we didnt have a good team in place, we didnt have a good front office in place, we didn't have a good coach or staff in place. How could we as fans honestly expect him to be great or put up great numbers and lead us to wins when we had problems all over the place causing us to suck.
The guys had new offensive staffs every year, no offensive line and no pass catchers to help the transition from an Urban Meyer offense to the intricate offense of the NFL but you think it's fair to judge him the way that you have? Wait, there's more. Do you remember him tearing his throwing shoulder up causing him to miss a year and a half? Do you remember another year lost because Nolan brought Martz in as his offensive coordinator and that idiot convinced Nolan that JT O fu*king Sullivan was the best QB for the job since he knew the offense? That's the kind of sh*t this team had to deal with not just Alex Smith. Do we forget that Nolan and Singletary purposely tried to bring him down with their idiocy? With all of that sh*t going on along with injury how could we expect any QB to get through that and live up to the unfair immediate hype from fans and media of being a number one pick.

So, when I see Colin Kaepernick walk right into a ready to win stable situation with what you guys say is a much better set of skills than Alex Smith, better weapons than Smith had and still struggle then I get upset because I expected better of Kaepernick and it's not coming to fruition yet. It's very unfair to call one guy a bum and criticize him considering the situation but give the other guy a pass.
 Xaiv said:
You dudes are funny because if Alex was still on this team you guys would be talking about how much he sucks and how the 49ers need a new QB

Funny that we could give Alex seven years be patient with him yet people want to kick Kaep to the curb after his first full year as a starter. Lets see what he does next season.
 Sivraj said:
Thank you! Exactly!
Find one post of anybody saying get rid of Kaepernick. I think everybody is getting fed up with the dumb throws and lack of preparation to win at a high level. I doubt anybody wants to see him gone.
 3 years ago '10        #629
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 544 544
 That Guy Fly said:
Here's my problem. When we drafted Alex Smith we didnt have a good team in place, we didnt have a good front office in place, we didn't have a good coach or staff in place. How could we as fans honestly expect him to be great or put up great numbers and lead us to wins when we had problems all over the place causing us to suck.
The guys had new offensive staffs every year, no offensive line and no pass catchers to help the transition from an Urban Meyer offense to the intricate offense of the NFL but you think it's fair to judge him the way that you have? Wait, there's more. Do you remember him tearing his throwing shoulder up causing him to miss a year and a half? Do you remember another year lost because Nolan brought Martz in as his offensive coordinator and that idiot convinced Nolan that JT O fu*king Sullivan was the best QB for the job since he knew the offense? That's the kind of sh*t this team had to deal with not just Alex Smith. Do we forget that Nolan and Singletary purposely tried to bring him down with their idiocy? With all of that sh*t going on along with injury how could we expect any QB to get through that and live up to the unfair immediate hype from fans and media of being a number one pick.

So, when I see Colin Kaepernick walk right into a ready to win stable situation with what you guys say is a much better set of skills than Alex Smith, better weapons than Smith had and still struggle then I get upset because I expected better of Kaepernick and it's not coming to fruition yet. It's very unfair to call one guy a bum and criticize him considering the situation but give the other guy a pass.
 3 years ago '06        #630
Kjizzle03 34 heat pts34
space
space
$23,270 | Props total: 4963 4963
All the 49ers turned down the Pro Bowl except for "The Weakest Link"

403 - 254 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 61% 9 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 530-318, Rank #23 | Aug 15: 723-350, Rank #21 | Aug 14: 830-506, Rank #15 | Aug 13: 509-349, Rank #8 | Aug 12: 209-112, Rank #25 | Aug 11: 12-7, Rank #173 | Aug 10: 857-514, Rank #19 | Aug 09: 168-132, Rank #58 | Aug 08: 988-553, Rank #6 *
 3 years ago '09        #631
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,899 | Props total: 2347 2347
#ForeverFaithful

[video - click to view]

3 years ago '04        #632
Gambino 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,663 | Props total: 213 213
 That Guy Fly said:

Find one post of anybody saying get rid of Kaepernick. I think everybody is getting fed up with the dumb throws and lack of preparation to win at a high level. I doubt anybody wants to see him gone.
When you are the # 1 pick in the draft you get held to the highest standard. If you don't understand why fans have higher expectations from the #1 pick in the draft then there is not much anyone else can tell you. Smith turned out to be a good game managing QB who makes consistent safe throws, that is not what you are expecting out of the # 1 pick in the draft. That style of QB play is fine but that won't work against good defenses.

The Giants exposed him twice after they had film on him, both times at home. Kaep has already matched Smith's greatest accomplishment getting to NFC Title game twice winning one and losing the other. People blame Kyle Williams for the loss but Smith is supposed to be so much better than Kaep according to you so why couldn't he make a throw to save his life in crunch time of the NFC Title game? You believe Smith is better than Kaep that's clear from all of your posts but you have NEVER held Smith accountable for any of his terrible play in his 7 years with the team. So its hypocritical of you to turn around and tell fans not to make excuses for Kaep when all you have done is make excuses for Smith's entire 49er career. Never once have you said he could have played better. For as "bad" as Kaep played this season and as "great" as Smith played the only that thing separated them was 2 TD passes and 1 int. Oh and the 3 extra games that Kaep won in the regular and postseason.

Smith had to learn a new offense this year in KC and he didn't have any trouble adapting to it but it was some how insurmountable in SF. Andrew Luck (what a real #1 is) went to a 2-14 team, a HC who had cancer and is on his 2nd OC in 2 years so far so good for him. Smith would not have won the NFC Title game in Atlanta or Seattle. Doubt he would have even gotten that far.

Last edited by Gambino; 01-22-2014 at 04:12 PM..
 3 years ago '09        #633
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,911 | Props total: 71 71
 3 years ago '09        #634
space
space
I agree Will. That's supposed to be us.
 3 years ago '05        #635
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
What do you guys think we do in the draft? I hope we package some picks and move up in the draft.

I also think we need to draft a small, fast receiver. Kinda like Brandin Cooks from OSU.
 3 years ago '05        #636
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195 OP
space
space
$37,643 | Props total: 2279 2279
Yo You Guys Still Wanna Do The NinerGang Brick @ Levis ????
 3 years ago '08        #637
space
space
Man this sh*t with HarBaalke/Browns is frustrating as hell. It's all over the fu*king map. I don't know what to believe at this point.
 3 years ago '08        #638
space
space

[tweet - click to view]

3 years ago '09        #639
5_star_smitty|m 204 heat pts204
space
space
$44,126 | Props total: 2628 2628
Whitner out, Bethea in
 3 years ago '08        #640
space
space
We get a 3rd rd compensatory pick in this year's draft thanks to Dashon Goldson leaving in FA last season

1. First round: own - No. 30
2. Second round: Chiefs (Alex Smith trade) - No. 24 (No. 56 overall)
3. Second round: own - No. 29 (No. 61 overall)
4. Third round: Titans (2013 draft trade) - No. 13 (No. 77 overall)
5. Third round: own - No. 30 (No. 94 overall)
6. Third round: Comp for Dashon Goldson FA departure - No. 36 (No. 100 overall)
7. Fourth round: own - No. 29 (No. 129 overall)
8. Fifth round: own - No. 30 (No. 170 overall)
9. Seventh round: Saints (Parys Haralson trade) - No. 27 (No. 242 overall)
10. Seventh round: Panthers (Colin Jones trade) - No. 28 (No. 243 overall)
11. Seventh round: own - No. 30 - (No. 245 overall)
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Charlamagne Tha God & Joe Budden Speak On Why VladTV Is A Rat
116 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
May 26 - Americans who need jobs arenít going where the jobs are
38 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside The ass is fake, but my boner is real
30 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wtf going on Keke Palmer ?
146 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Michael Bay's Beavis and Butthead
38 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Footage From The 1996 Compton Raid, Suge Knight's House & Weapons Seize..
53 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
ROLLS ROYCE SWEPTAIL for $13M. Who's copping??
63 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Video inside Meet the REAL Wack100
34 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy