“First They Criticize Me For Being A Jew, Now A Fake Rapper Is Having A Black BarMitzva.." - Shyne

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 5487 5487
 Graftedgenes said:
I'm not naive like the children in this thread who aint even "real" enough to be themselves while they sitting at mommies house with pimples and bi-focals telling other online avatars who and wnat is real while hiding behind a computer. I approach this from a different angle.

Do you think Shyne is genuinely offended by the title of a Mixtape when you got actual life-long Jews who are a part of the mixtape and life-long Jews who are at the head of Def Jam and signed off on this Mixtape.....or do you think Shyne is hateful and envious of Diddy and his current biggest artists Rick Ross because they are on top and he's in exile with no careers?

If a Black man converts to Orthodox Judaism while in prison for shooting a girl in the face and starts wearing yarmulkes and putting patterns in his scalp while repping Bloods do you honestly think people aint gonna laugh and be critical? Look how they did Loon.

Besides, dudes that come home from prison with their vocal chords damaged got a lot of explaining to do.
Shyne's just looking for publicity so he's hating on Ross for no real reason. Shyne's Rap career is over. He reminds me of how 50's been acting.
 10-09-2012, 12:55 PM         #82
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's clear and generally agreed upon most that Ross' music is that banger for the whip, luxury type over the top content, but doesn't take him seriously like that as a person. much like Plies' goon persona that he exaggerates.

But it's more clearer this n*gga Shyne converted overnight to this religion coicidentially after severing ties with Diddy. Not saying he's wrong at all for what he wants to do, but this just coming off as more opportunity for the n*ggaz to come in here and proclaim like every fan of Ross overhype him. Wack sh*t

Y'all beat this n*ggas image and & sound into the ground than the other n*ggas y'all know damn well aren't THAT 'bout that life.
 5 years ago '12        #83
DutchyGabbana 
space
space
$1,401 | Props total: 54 54

[pic - click to view]

10-09-2012, 02:31 PM         #84
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Universal~Mind said:
You know what.... fu*k you and your a.ss backwards logic and fu*k this new Generation as a whole..... The world is getting faker and more uneducated as we move forward.......

If today's Rap music landscape is any representation of how dumbed down and stupid people have become then RICK ROSS is the leader of all the fake f*ggots parading around these last few years..... ROSS Steals and raps about everyone's identity and people still allow him to be relevant, the n*gga had no dignity or pride in what he had to do to make ends meet for whatever reason, the n*gga denied his job out of shame, got a pass from that too and all that does is encourage the fat fu*k to be more aggressive about his forced f*ggotry....

I Hope this fuels SHYNE to bury this fat f*ggot in a pool of lard sweat.... Hip Hop has become a priviledged genre of music.... hence all the passes these f*ggots give all these lame rappers.....
damn son; you mad! all i could hear echoing in the back ground while reading your post was....mmmmmmmaybach music!!!!!! lol.
 10-09-2012, 02:36 PM         #85
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
People who pick or follow religions based off of their race and not on ANY theological premise/argument are complete morons. If you were stranded on an island with 99 other black people and ALL of them started worshipping a "magical" goat would you do it too just because their black? Do you worship God or your race? Dumb a.ss n*ggas are worshipping their race/tribe. You would willingly pray to stupid sh*t like trees, sticks, and animals just because a group of other blacks do.

lot a peeps gonna mis out on heaven because of that alone; n*ggas dont read anymore. just youtube it
 5 years ago '07        #86
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,891 | Props total: 1320 1320
It was more interesting how he was talking about how Wolf isn't here to keep Suge off Diddy.
 5 years ago '10        #87
trill jackson 738 heat pts738
space
space
$18,869 | Props total: 13323 13323
you can just look at the way shyne has been acting after his release from prison and know for sure that he's dead serious about judaism. this aint no snoop lion situation here, so you really can't blame him for putting his foot in officer rickys a.ss if he feels like he's playing with something that he's dead serious about. on top of that he never liked that n*gga ross anyway. smh at ross always catching flak for naming sh*t. freeway rick got at him for his name, n*ggas criticized him for the bmf joint, n*ggas criticized him for the tupacs back joint and now here we go again
 5 years ago '12        #88
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,132 | Props total: 11404 11404
Yall do know that his pops is like the fu*kin prime minister of Belize right? Like the fu*kin leader of a country.

Please tell me you know this.

Look he aint a bi*ch, not saying that.

He just a spoiled kid, who wanted to make his parents mad.
 5 years ago '12        #89
KUKOC 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,772 | Props total: 1379 1379
 44wade said:
nah, fu*k shyne. shyne wasnt sh*t but a one hit wonder.
lol..have u ever listen to his first 2 cds?..ill take this post as a no u havent
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
19 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now