“First They Criticize Me For Being A Jew, Now A Fake Rapper Is Having A Black BarMitzva.." - Shyne

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
13 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #61
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 DutchyGabbana said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #62
Lurker Brasi 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,055 | Props total: 40 40
this some jewish sh*t

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #63
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Rozay has no bars yell™
 5 years ago '06        #64
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18801 18801
i think if Shyne had just come back and made the music he was making with the same voice he was making it with back in the late 90s, ppl woulda let him slide with all the foolish Jewish gear and whatnot..

fact is, he wears his religion on his sleeve now, and Ross is just makin a reference to a rite of passage ceremony within a religion that is sometimes a.ssociated with elegance..

it all is what it is..
 5 years ago '04        #65
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
Shyne's old sh*t will be better than anything "rozay" did any day of the fu*king week. period. point muthafu*king blank beeeyatch.
 5 years ago '04        #66
JoeyAvalanche 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,836 | Props total: 125 125
ross might have been shynes correctional officer?
 5 years ago '04        #67
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
this article says he served 8 years.. didn't he serve 10?

5 years ago '05        #68
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,266 | Props total: 6364 6364
Lol @ shyne being more surprised den hip hop fans was by the fruad ricky rawse
 5 years ago '08        #69
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Da Gooneyz said:

fu*k both of them f*ggots
People who pick or follow religions based off of their race and not on ANY theological premise/argument are complete morons. If you were stranded on an island with 99 other black people and ALL of them started worshipping a "magical" goat would you do it too just because their black? Do you worship God or your race? Dumb a.ss n*ggas are worshipping their race/tribe. You would willingly pray to stupid sh*t like trees, sticks, and animals just because a group of other blacks do.
 5 years ago '08        #70
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
Shyne>>>>
 5 years ago '08        #71
Sakurai 
space
space
space
$153 | Props total: 27 27
Damn... dudes in here talkin reckless. Acting like the Shyne tape and Godfather Burried Alive weren't both pretty dope. I've had the Gangland tape on repeat the last few days and I think the tape is decent... seems like the voice and flow are starting to come around and the beats and lyrics are sick.

Smh at dude asking if Shyne's first whip was really a 190 benz with Louis Vuitton seats and if he really had the whole tri state high. That song is about Nicky Barnes not Po

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #72
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
@ the usual Ross stans in here acting like Shyne was as fake as Ross is. You guys are funny.
 5 years ago '04        #73
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
 AriGold said:
Shyne got a point. A lot of people will look at it as hating.

It shouldn't be a surprise now that everything Ross does is for entertainment purposes only.

People enjoy his music but nobody takes him serious unfortunately.
 5 years ago '06        #74
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,454 | Props total: 2648 2648
 Graftedgenes said:
If I entitled my mixtape Black Bar Mitzah to play off the Drake collabs does it mean that I have converted to Judaism or is it just the title of a Mixtape.....depends on your IQ.

I'm glad the religious freaks and bitter-rappers finally stopped acting like Meek Mills song "Amen" was a satanic song against Christianity.
who said anything about ross converting or amen is satanic, the whole point is blasphemy... disrespecting the culture and the beliefs of other...

which alot of these mothafu*kaz or doing on the radio now days
 5 years ago '12        #75
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,728 | Props total: 22097 22097
Someone needs to make that Shyne face into a smiley.
 10-09-2012, 10:50 AM         #76
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datVAkid said:
who said anything about ross converting or amen is satanic, the whole point is blasphemy... disrespecting the culture and the beliefs of other...

which alot of these mothafu*kaz or doing on the radio now days
I'm not naive like the children in this thread who aint even "real" enough to be themselves while they sitting at mommies house with pimples and bi-focals telling other online avatars who and wnat is real while hiding behind a computer. I approach this from a different angle.

Do you think Shyne is genuinely offended by the title of a Mixtape when you got actual life-long Jews who are a part of the mixtape and life-long Jews who are at the head of Def Jam and signed off on this Mixtape.....or do you think Shyne is hateful and envious of Diddy and his current biggest artists Rick Ross because they are on top and he's in exile with no careers?

If a Black man converts to Orthodox Judaism while in prison for shooting a girl in the face and starts wearing yarmulkes and putting patterns in his scalp while repping Bloods do you honestly think people aint gonna laugh and be critical? Look how they did Loon.

Besides, dudes that come home from prison with their vocal chords damaged got a lot of explaining to do.
 5 years ago '08        #77
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,477 | Props total: 1269 1269
 Graftedgenes said:
I'm not naive like the children in this thread who aint even "real" enough to be themselves while they sitting at mommies house with pimples and bi-focals telling other online avatars who and wnat is real while hiding behind a computer. I approach this from a different angle.

Do you think Shyne is genuinely offended by the title of a Mixtape when you got actual life-long Jews who are a part of the mixtape and life-long Jews who are at the head of Def Jam and signed off on this Mixtape.....or do you think Shyne is hateful and envious of Diddy and his current biggest artists Rick Ross because they are on top and he's in exile with no careers?

If a Black man converts to Orthodox Judaism while in prison for shooting a girl in the face and starts wearing yarmulkes and putting patterns in his scalp while repping Bloods do you honestly think people aint gonna laugh and be critical? Look how they did Loon.

Besides, dudes that come home from prison with their vocal chords damaged got a lot of explaining to do.
Exactly. Rick Ross's whole schtick is about respecting the luxurious upper echelon of wealth; something the Jews know a lot about, hence all of the Jewish namedrops and allusions in his music.
 5 years ago '08        #78
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Graftedgenes said:

man shut the fu*k up
 10-09-2012, 12:42 PM         #79
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rich Black people love and wanna copy rich Jews like poor White kids love and wanna copy broke Black people....pretty funny
 5 years ago '05        #80
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
I respect Shyne when he was in Bad Boy then he went to jail and got mind fu*ked into being a Jew. Ross is just as bad as you brah.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
34 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
20 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
213 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
128 comments
18 hours ago