“First They Criticize Me For Being A Jew, Now A Fake Rapper Is Having A Black BarMitzva.." - Shyne

most viewed right now
 68
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 41
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #41
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
lol@ "copper"
 5 years ago '12        #42
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,193 | Props total: 11487 11487
 Ghost Writer said:
You a 90s baby? Wtf kind of dumb comment is that? I mean I know he's talking sh*t about your man and all but that ain't no reason to act bi*ch made...
the irony of this post.

Shyne was a fake biggie.

Not judging his character. But i remember when he first came out, the bad boy song was tight, but only reason he was on because of his voice.

Someone who lived that time period would know this.

This is like supporting Tha Realest.


Last edited by 44wade; 10-08-2012 at 08:42 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #43
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$12,319 | Props total: 4609 4609
Shyne need to stop worrying about officer Ricky and put out better music
 5 years ago '07        #44
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
avatar space
space
$30,551 | Props total: 15090 15090
 bigree61 said:
shyne has lived alot of his raps and is not just flat out lie n so he is old and bitter
lived out what life

was his 1st car really 190 benz with louis vuitton seats

he really had the whole tri state high

and d when did he become a blood
 5 years ago '07        #45
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 foshomoney said:
where my kufi smackas @
classic sh*t
 10-08-2012, 09:26 PM         #46
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:
lived out what life

was his 1st car really 190 benz with louis vuitton seats

he really had the whole tri state high

and d when did he become a blood
lived ALOT of his raps


so you have a problem with rappers lie n in their raps?

but you dont have a problem with rappers lie n about their whole life/ stealing another mans whole life including their birth name


Last edited by bigree61; 10-08-2012 at 09:29 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #47
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
avatar space
space
$30,551 | Props total: 15090 15090
 bigree61 said:
lived ALOT of his raps


so you have a problem with rappers lie n in their raps?

but you dont have a problem with rappers lie n about their whole life/ stealing another mans whole life including their birth name
look if you think shyne lived the life he rapped about on his 1st album then you should believe ross then

guiliani cant sleep till im 6ft deep/everytime he close his i be movin those pies
 5 years ago '12        #48
DutchyGabbana 
space
avatar space
space
$1,401 | Props total: 54 54
 KnicksLost said:
classic sh*t

[pic - click to view]

 10-08-2012, 10:00 PM         #49
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:
look if you think shyne lived the life he rapped about on his 1st album then you should believe ross then

guiliani cant sleep till im 6ft deep/everytime he close his i be movin those pies
so you gone keep taking the on song about nickki barnes and run with it?


would you respect him more if his rap name was nick barnes? and all that he rapped about was being a H man? even tho he worked as a IG
 5 years ago '08        #50
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,034 | Props total: 5113 5113
Where the fu*k is shynes voice?
 5 years ago '07        #51
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
avatar space
space
$30,551 | Props total: 15090 15090
 bigree61 said:
so you gone keep taking the on song about nickki barnes and run with it?


would you respect him more if his rap name was nick barnes? and all that he rapped about was being a H man? even tho he worked as a IG
so what you criticize ross for shyne did rap someone else's life right

no it wouldnt be better if shyne name was nick barnes

i bought shyne first album when it came out

im old enough to remba that shyne wasnt as popular as people make him out to be

he was more known for the nightclub shooting than his cd
 5 years ago '11        #52
invaderchin 174 heat pts174
space
avatar space
space
$4,660 | Props total: 2876 2876
i thought the same sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #53
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
avatar space
space
$30,551 | Props total: 15090 15090
 DutchyGabbana said:

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #54
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197
 timdog said:
well one minute shyne speaks all the positive stuff then the next minute he yellin blood gang
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It doesn't matter what religion you rep. A spade is a spade. You can't go around endorsing what the religion stands for then turn around and advertise what seemingly represents the opposite.
 5 years ago '05        #55
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 2230 2230
 foshomoney said:
where my kufi smackas @
My man took it back with this song! Damn! Im bout to go dig in my crates now.
 10-08-2012, 10:37 PM         #56
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:
so what you criticize ross for shyne did rap someone else's life right

no it wouldnt be better if shyne name was nick barnes

i bought shyne first album when it came out

im old enough to remba that shyne wasnt as popular as people make him out to be

he was more known for the nightclub shooting than his cd

one song = taking a mans real name and making ALL your music about that mans life


i am old enough to had owned that CD when it came out and i also know that bad boys was by far one of the dopest songs out and that bonnie and shyne was hot as fu*k to before the shooting
 5 years ago '07        #57
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
avatar space
space
$30,551 | Props total: 15090 15090
 bigree61 said:
one song = taking a mans real name and making ALL your music about that mans life


i am old enough to had owned that CD when it came out and i also know that bad boys was by far one of the dopest songs out and that bonnie and shyne was hot as fu*k to before the shooting
thats gansta came out before the bonnie shyne and both of them were released after the shooting

and he basically was rapping other peoples life on that album



It's a cold world baby boy, fu*k it, I'm colder
Animals on my back keep my warm, my armor
Frank Lucas persona, warmin' coke up in the sauna
Let me warn ya, trip against my team you's a goner
 10-08-2012, 11:39 PM         #58
MarleyW91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol shyne is right. rick ross is so fake man... i dont know how any one can listen to him...
 10-09-2012, 12:42 AM         #59
K. Slack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Layla Tov


[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #60
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788

[video - click to view]



Shyne gone get this work

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 3
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy