“First They Criticize Me For Being A Jew, Now A Fake Rapper Is Having A Black BarMitzva.." - Shyne

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
73 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 thetrapper said:
shyne has a point

but detractors willl come in be like but your music is wack....

which is indeed true also lol
You know what.... fu*k you and your a.ss backwards logic and fu*k this new Generation as a whole..... The world is getting faker and more uneducated as we move forward.......

If today's Rap music landscape is any representation of how dumbed down and stupid people have become then RICK ROSS is the leader of all the fake f*ggots parading around these last few years..... ROSS Steals and raps about everyone's identity and people still allow him to be relevant, the n*gga had no dignity or pride in what he had to do to make ends meet for whatever reason, the n*gga denied his job out of shame, got a pass from that too and all that does is encourage the fat fu*k to be more aggressive about his forced f*ggotry....

I Hope this fuels SHYNE to bury this fat f*ggot in a pool of lard sweat.... Hip Hop has become a priviledged genre of music.... hence all the passes these f*ggots give all these lame rappers.....
 5 years ago '05        #22
space
space
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
Maaaan fu*k that rabbi, he just mad his last tape was a.ss
atleast SHYNE doesn't use the same beat for every song he makes you fu*kin a.ss clown.
 5 years ago '12        #23
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,194 | Props total: 11489 11489
 Universal~Mind said:
You know what.... fu*k you and your a.ss backwards logic and fu*k this new Generation as a whole..... The world is getting faker and more uneducated as we move forward.......

If today's Rap music landscape is any representation of how dumbed down and stupid people have become then RICK ROSS is the leader of all the fake f*ggots parading around these last few years..... ROSS Steals and raps about everyone's identity and people still allow him to be relevant, the n*gga had no dignity or pride in what he had to do to make ends meet for whatever reason, the n*gga denied his job out of shame, got a pass from that too and all that does is encourage the fat fu*k to be more aggressive about his forced f*ggotry....

I Hope this fuels SHYNE to bury this fat f*ggot in a pool of lard sweat.... Hip Hop has become a priviledged genre of music.... hence all the passes these f*ggots give all these lame rappers.....
nah, fu*k shyne. shyne wasnt sh*t but a one hit wonder.
 5 years ago '07        #24
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,982 | Props total: 5911 5911
 foshomoney said:
where my kufi smackas @

[pic - click to view]

10-08-2012, 06:41 PM         #25
Trill Lord J 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Real people use their actual identity online why don't you use yours and attactch your true identity to the words you type online.

I been calling you out and this ain't the first time I called you out for being a hypocrite.
Why do you want to see what some random dude on a message board looks like?
 5 years ago '05        #26
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,264 | Props total: 9751 9751
 Graftedgenes said:
If I entitled my mixtape Black Bar Mitzah to play off the Drake collabs does it mean that I have converted to Judaism or is it just the title of a Mixtape.....depends on your IQ.

I'm glad the religious freaks and bitter-rappers finally stopped acting like Meek Mills song "Amen" was a satanic song against Christianity.
Oh sh*t... I forgot about that. That was the lamest week on bx this year.
 5 years ago '07        #27
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,557 | Props total: 15103 15103
when did shyne become a blood
 5 years ago '07        #28
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197
To be honest, people in today's era don't really give a fu*k about titles and other branding aspects. They will likely pull out a few songs they like from the tape and go on with life. In a few years, they won't even remember what tape those songs were from.
 5 years ago '04        #29
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 Universal~Mind said:
atleast SHYNE doesn't use the same beat for every song he makes you fu*kin a.ss clown.
Who said I was backing Ross up, I just find it wack that shyne is hating like anybody gives a fu*k about how he feels. Why are you so defensive like shyne is dope at this very moment? fu*k outta here
 5 years ago '07        #30
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
 5 years ago '05        #31
space
space
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
Who said I was backing Ross up, I just find it wack that shyne is hating like anybody gives a fu*k about how he feels. Why are you so defensive like shyne is dope at this very moment? fu*k outta here

The fu*k does trending have to do with speaking the truth? You fu*k n*ggas are all squating on broomsticks doing 100mph to failville
 5 years ago '07        #32
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197
 timdog said:
Shyne's having an identity crisis just like Ross is. How u gon be a Belizean American Jewish Blood
 5 years ago '07        #33
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
Wasn't aware religion depicted gang affiliation....so Christians can be bloods but Jews can't?
well one minute shyne speaks all the positive stuff then the next minute he yellin blood gang
 5 years ago '07        #34
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
Welcome to the life of any young urban youth...commit sins daily....all while wearing a cross and claiming to be religious...
so shyne and ross go hand in hand then
 5 years ago '04        #35
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 Universal~Mind said:
The fu*k does trending have to do with speaking the truth? You fu*k n*ggas are all squating on broomsticks doing 100mph to failville
Be for real nobody cares about shyne's opinion, I really don't care about yours either. So like I said, shyne is just mad he lost his voice in the pen. Before you reply his remember, I don't care about your opinion nor did I ask for it.
 10-08-2012, 08:21 PM         #36
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My man grafted wasted no time throwing that cape on for rick false
 5 years ago '04        #37
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 2731 2731
i ll be damned ,nobody in hip hop has an identity anymore ...
 5 years ago '06        #38
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 496 496
 otherside said:
ppl not going to give a fu*k bc shyne's gangland tape was below the standards of an OJ Da Juiceman tape... he need to get his voice & flow back, until then nobody going to care for him!!!

10-08-2012, 08:35 PM         #39
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shyne has lived alot of his raps and is not just flat out lie n so he is old and bitter
 5 years ago '06        #40
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Windy said:
lol @ this jewish kid from the burbs acting like he know anything about urban youth

i hope somebody smack that yamaka off your racist head one day
u saying he racist, but he aint lyin, some of the most vile goons claim they christians
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy