Phil Jackson: Lebron James can be better then Michael Jordan

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
makaveli919 
space
space
$1,314 | Props total: 389 389
he got a chance..been sayin this for a while now
 5 years ago '11        #62
Chase D 59 heat pts59
space
space
$1,223 | Props total: 75 75
lebron has choked toooo many times and has gotten punked to many times already in his career to EVER be considered better then Jordan. I dont give a sh*t about him having the "attributes" to b better then jordan. The only thing that matters is if he is gonna show up and dominate the competition when the lights r on? And Yes he will go down as one of da best but never better then Jordan.
 10-09-2012, 01:41 AM         #63
omarmafio1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jordan has more rings check brought more attention too the game check has his own more popular shoe brand check can hit a jumper consistently sumthin the founder of basketball invented it on the principle bien too shoot the ball check
 10-09-2012, 02:25 AM         #64
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey LeBron fans, if you value this, you must too value Phil saying Kobe is more skilled than MJ.
 10-09-2012, 06:57 AM         #65
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t gettin' wild corny now. Jordan was great. Bron is great. The sky is blue. Waters wet. Babies dyin' mothers cryin & brothers gettin knocked.
Can we move on Phil?

Next week itll be Juanita sayin' the sh*t.
 10-09-2012, 07:14 AM         #66
silentdirt12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why is everyone overlooking durant tho? if he didnt weigh 120 pounds and a deep breath he'd be something serious. lebron cant shoot like him . but aint no way round' it lebron a monster. gotta respect his game.
 5 years ago '06        #67
frequent23 
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 82 82
Everyone In here knows Lebron will never b better then Jordan or Kobe.
 5 years ago '07        #68
six1twan 3 heat pts
space
space
$981 | Props total: 179 179
mind you we got ppl from 5 decades saying Mike was and is still the greatest of all-time that's 60's 70's 80's 90's 2000's if that doesn't tell you, nothing can

don't get me wrong LeBron a beast but him joining his competition to win a ring will always haunt him everybody says Jordan had Pippen but would have Pippen been the player he was if he never became a Bull

What i'm saying is LeBron should have let the players come to him not go join the players you can't tell me that if Cleveland still had LeBron they wouldn't have had all the pieces to the puzzle by now

Last edited by six1twan; 10-09-2012 at 08:54 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #69
AngOmusic93 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 467 467
Its still Lakers in 5 bi*ch
 10-09-2012, 10:11 AM         #70
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 six1twan said:
mind you we got ppl from 5 decades saying Mike was and is still the greatest of all-time that's 60's 70's 80's 90's 2000's if that doesn't tell you, nothing can

don't get me wrong LeBron a beast but him joining his competition to win a ring will always haunt him everybody says Jordan had Pippen but would have Pippen been the player he was if he never became a Bull

What i'm saying is LeBron should have let the players come to him not go join the players you can't tell me that if Cleveland still had LeBron they wouldn't have had all the pieces to the puzzle by now
joined his competition? bron never faced the raptors or the heat in the playoffs. they weren't a threat to him at all. wade and bosh both wasn't getting out of the first round for years until bron came. media got ppl believing this man joined the defending champs or something he got above average teammates and carried them, his legacy can only grow from the move to miami.......................
 5 years ago '12        #71
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 1391 1391
 SeaJaiye said:
joined his competition? bron never faced the raptors or the heat in the playoffs. they weren't a threat to him at all. wade and bosh both wasn't getting out of the first round for years until bron came. media got ppl believing this man joined the defending champs or something he got above average teammates and carried them, his legacy can only grow from the move to miami.......................
I saw Lebron being carried by Wade in the 2011 Finals

5 years ago '12        #72
BrooklynSwag 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,407 | Props total: 3313 3313
 six1twan said:

Dan Gilbert is a cheap a.ss bi*ch, n*gga better be happy he had Lebron as a cash cow for 7 years, Lebron would have just rotted in Cleveland.
 10-09-2012, 10:24 AM         #73
Obey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kastanova said:

Lebron fails the team fails, Lebron beasting = Heat championship
 5 years ago '05        #74
amos04 
space
space
$358 | Props total: 0 0

X_WunderKind_X said:
Inb4Seajaiye, that is all that I require.

EDIT: Time to kick back and enjoy the festivities
 10-09-2012, 10:34 AM         #75
3rdcoasta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if, if, if...if kobe had lebron's athleticism, if lebron had kobe's rings, if, if, if...if them n*ggas could go flawless in the finals in 6...yeah; if!!!

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #76
amos04 
space
space
$358 | Props total: 0 0

Thank You Someone that actually talks sense around here...

STAY ASLEEP said:
Is he better physically than Jordan? Probably.
Is he a better nba finals closer? Is he the guy you give the ball with 4 seconds left on the clock? Is he more clutch than Jordan? Will he win more championships than Jordan?

Probably not.

The fact that Lebron is a built like a god (no homo).. but he has no clutch, and Jordan can will a win dying from the flu is evident that Jordans GOAT is solidified.

But.. there is always the possibility that Lebron matures into that clutch machine. He is a very young player.. it could happen. But until then, i'm riding shotgun with a semi auto on my lap for Jordan all day and night.
 5 years ago '11        #77
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,187 | Props total: 481 481
 SeaJaiye said:
lebron joined a top 5 and 15 player in the league you acting like wade and bosh not that good d wade was on the all defensive team, all nba team and finals mvp and of that was the case why didnt he stay in cleveland and even if lebron didnt come to the heat they would have made it past the first round with the other new players they had and yeah he will be known as one of the best basketball players when he retires but his legacy is goin to get questioned because of the team he joined and how he joined them

Last edited by Radio Raheem; 10-09-2012 at 10:43 AM..
 10-09-2012, 11:12 AM         #78
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kastanova said:

and there's a reason they won the series in 2012 after wade/bron switched roles
 5 years ago '12        #79
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 1391 1391
^
You ready for the battle of the BXSC throne this season?

10-09-2012, 05:01 PM         #80
fmf_123  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago