American Horror Story: Asylum [Discussion Thread]

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-03-2012, 01:42 PM         #461
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Haereticus said:
It's not hard to grasp, no. Especially when it's called "American Horror Story : Asylum" Obviously it's about an Asylum, brains.

Breaking Bad's about meth dealing, Dexter's about a serial k!ller, Boardwalk's about bootlegging during the prohibition era, Walking Dead's about the zombie apocalypse. At their core, this is what they're about. All these shows have a point, a focus, the continuing trials and tribulations of a character or characters, their storylines, their development, their progression. Structure, cohesion, balance, pacing, a beginning, a middle, an end, basic storytelling 101.

And there's this show - about an Asylum, didn't you know? - a massive fu*king jumble of random happenings, one after the other before we've even had chance to digest the last bit of craziness. A big, disjointed mess. Bland, run of the mill characters serving no other purpose than to be there amongst the madness and react or get k!lled, but we don't care how they react or if they get k!lled because we've not been given a reason to care about them. We're just here for the weird sh*t - it's just a freak show, cheap gore and shocks. Lots of them. Too many of them.

Aliens, mutants, Nazis, a crazy Nun running the joint, said crazy Nun imprisoning a Lesbo reporter so she doesn't do a story on them, s3xual aversion therapy, a woman who thinks she's Anne Frank, a serial k!ller kid, more aliens, possessions, exorcisms, freaky S&M spanking as punishment administered by...yes, a Nun, more aliens in the form of a spider-like, cyborg implanted in a dude's neck, creepy, old scientist, creepy, old scientist trying to r*pe resident nympho (did I mention the nympho already?), creepy, old scientist not being able to r*pe resident nympho because his d!ck disappeared, creepy, old scientist turning resident nympho in to a legless, mutant freak, a forced hysterectomy, Bloody Face, a serial k!ller with mommy issues (imagine that), the Angel of death, her cousin who was in the posessed dude but is now in a Nun after the exorcism (you follow?), voices in the dudes head telling him he wants to put his arms in the bread slicer...need I go on?

It's stupid.

Anyway. This show's always been on the periphery of my ability to give a fu*k, so I may well "peace off". Whatever that means.

the show you want produced would be boring as fu*k and unnecessary, like i said its a horro story about an asylum... when you were little and listened to ghost strories (which perhaps you didnt seeings that stick up your a.ss is about 100 ft long and 80 inches wide) they didnt go into details about the characters it was about the HORROR. Theres a simple solution and that is to simply not watch it... not hard
 5 years ago '05        #462
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
THis season is way better to me then the first one. First season was good one ep then average the next. This season been more consistent imo.
 5 years ago '09        #463
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
ya crazy season 1 is the only reason im watching season 2 lulz
 5 years ago '08        #464
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,472 | Props total: 568 568
This show is crazy dope. Can't believe I slept on it but I just finished season one soon as I catch the SOA finale I'm gonna check out this season. That red headed maid could get the D lol
 5 years ago '10        #465
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Just caught up on season 2....

[pic - click to view]

Not impressed

Not sure if it's because season one was so dope.. Or maybe season 2 just got too much going on..

Hopefully they pull it all together for the last 5 episodes and prove me wrong..
 5 years ago '05        #466
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7093 7093
 12-05-2012, 07:28 PM         #467
N E R D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Someone please pm me a link
 5 years ago '11        #468
DoobieSnax213 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,921 | Props total: 4119 4119
 katalist said:
THis season is way better to me then the first one. First season was good one ep then average the next. This season been more consistent imo.
exactly. last season started off sick and then fell hard over the last 3 or 4 episodes while this season started off good and is getting better with each passing episode with no sight of it slowing down. but i wanna see where they are going with this "asylum" theme because as of right now i can tell the ending is going to be pretty generic
 5 years ago '09        #469
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,909 | Props total: 14031 14031
I just watched season 1 on Netflix and thought it was pretty damn good, but now I'm too late to see season 2. I don't want to start halfway through or wherever it's at. Anyone know where I can catch up?
 5 years ago '05        #470
jsilerio 88 heat pts88
space
space
$12,698 | Props total: 23357 23357
 circleofpurple said:
I just watched season 1 on Netflix and thought it was pretty damn good, but now I'm too late to see season 2. I don't want to start halfway through or wherever it's at. Anyone know where I can catch up?
Check your pm son

Let's get it started in T-minus 14
 5 years ago '05        #471
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$34,159 | Props total: 18425 18425
 circleofpurple said:
1st & 2nd season has nothing to do with each other..just a heads up
 5 years ago '05        #472
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$34,159 | Props total: 18425 18425
 5 years ago '10        #473
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,518 | Props total: 2533 2533
This muthafu*ka here he emptied the whole clip on Santa a.ss
 5 years ago '05        #474
jsilerio 88 heat pts88
space
space
 Hu$tLa said:
1st & 2nd season has nothing to do with each other..just a heads up
Forgot to tell him that Good sh*t

Santa out here puttin in work on the holidays
 5 years ago '05        #475
jsilerio 88 heat pts88
space
space
Oh sh*t she bringing back the OG Santa...
 12-05-2012, 09:26 PM         #476
N E R D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pulp Fiction much?
 5 years ago '07        #477
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4416 4416
Al Swearengen on American Horror Story...

5 years ago '06        #478
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,526 | Props total: 6752 6752
just k!ll that n*gga already
 5 years ago '10        #479
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,518 | Props total: 2533 2533
Sister Jude caught a body Kit saved ole girls a.ss, and the aliens it seems took grace's body .. Another entertaining episode... Ben on the next episode I see
 12-05-2012, 10:04 PM         #480
N E R D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Episode was a.ss
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy